[C++] Color Aim Assist Source Code menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kswliebe View Post
    exe Compile!! please~!!
    If u even compile the exe u carnt change any settings you need to change the settings in the source directly

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

[C++] Color Aim Assist Source Code
  2. Thanks biometrico, h4hitman, evagon, Zelcore (4 members gave Thanks to TheLordJesusHimself for this useful post)
    R4bb1t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did it all but not working. I'm using VS2010.There are still some errors
    Should I downlold vs2015 and try this again?

TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i use VS2015 with the C++ addons, works fine

h4hitman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So got everything set up and tested it out. Unfortunately it's super laggy. When the aim locks onto a target it lags out and is really jagged.(Don't really know how to explain it but it's not smoot at all) I'll do some more experimentation and see if something works out. I have no idea what's causing this especially cause this is c++. However if this does work out it seems like a awesome aimbot. Especially for mcree

goofyday's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vs2016 work thx.

foxybreak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i make it work, but it aiming the targets bottom right... how do i make it head?

Owfanboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only problem that I have is that it doesnt lock on to the target. After the HP has been showed, the mouse move directly to the bottom right, not exactly at the body or head of the enemy at all. Have tried with borderless 1080/720, and with different mouse sens, but it keeps aiming towards the bottom right.

foxybreak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got same Prob ^^

Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by h4hitman View Post
    So got everything set up and tested it out. Unfortunately it's super laggy. When the aim locks onto a target it lags out and is really jagged.(Don't really know how to explain it but it's not smoot at all) I'll do some more experimentation and see if something works out. I have no idea what's causing this especially cause this is c++. However if this does work out it seems like a awesome aimbot. Especially for mcree
    did you enable the human aim? its ALOT smoother with that

CaptainPlanet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zobb View Post
    The program is completely external, it reads off the screen, does not inject or read memory neither does it employ hooks.
    Anyhow, it's not meant for cheating but learning purposes hence why I only posted the source.

What compiler/IDE version are you using? Is it VS2010 or below (which do not support C++11)?
    It is actually VS2010 I'll get the new one. Thanks man I appreciate it!!!

Zobb's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    9/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mouse movements are god awful yes :P. Someone posted how I can calculate them accurately (haven't had the chance to study it though) because currently it takes about 3 scans/3 mouse movements (hence why it appears jagged) to move to the actual coords which is wasteful. I also need to implement mouse movements using threads so that it does not stop the main loop when using smooth movements.

Originally Posted by Owfanboy View Post
    The only problem that I have is that it doesnt lock on to the target. After the HP has been showed, the mouse move directly to the bottom right, not exactly at the body or head of the enemy at all. Have tried with borderless 1080/720, and with different mouse sens, but it keeps aiming towards the bottom right.
    Wouldn't be surprised. Only tested this on my computer and a friend's pc, both in the testing range (does it happen in the training range?).
    I have absolutely no idea how it performs outside of that and barely have time to check it.

Edit: Just wondering, does it aim to the bottom right only when in headshot mode?
    Last edited by Zobb; 09-20-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Owfanboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zobb View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised. Only tested this on my computer and a friend's pc, both in the testing range (does it happen in the training range?).
    I have absolutely no idea how it performs outside of that and barely have time to check it.
    Yes it does happen in the practice range. The mouse doesnt move to the enemy at all (it does move, but just wrong place, which is to the bottom right of the enemy instead of its head or body) . I think it must be something wrong with the calculation of the coordination of the head/body.
    Tried turning on/off headshot and humanizer also, same problem. Idk if this will help but Im using win 10 and have mouse acceleration turned off in the control panel.
    Last edited by Owfanboy; 09-20-2016 at 08:27 AM.

14. Thanks Zobb (1 members gave Thanks to Owfanboy for this useful post)
    armageddonx911's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got everything up and running without errors , it beeps but the mouse moves OFF screen while im tabbed out instead of ingame.

1920x1080(60) Windowed border-less windows 10.

Tried different solutions but no hope

wilison92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to use MFC to make an exe
    plz help

Zobb's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    9/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found out that if I limit the FPS to display based I completely eliminate stuttering/jagged movements (because sometimes I was getting jagged movements and sometime not; thought I was ****ing up my own code). Give it a shot and tell me if you get the same results.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast