E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy menu

User Tag List

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

I just bought this game, and I'll say it is the weirdest $20 I've ever spent.

It's a futuristic FPS/RPG (Do not think Borderlands) and you're a member of a cult's special forces. Your character is enchanced with cybernetic implants and other enchancements. The plot seems a bit confusing at the start of the game, but I have a feeling it'll pick up.

The game has no health regenerating system, atleast for the gene sequence I picked, and it is rather interesting and hard at the same time. Your shots can be ultra-fails or critical hits resulting in Damn! Shot failed, Or Bull@%$^! Ultra-Failure.

I'll probably going to edit this sometime later, but I'll post what I told Phygar.

I recommend this to anyone, it's on Steam for $20, and $60 for a 4 player pack ( A copy for yourself and 3 extras for your friends.)

- Theres about 20-ish classes to it to, all developed by your play style. (Warrior, Shadow Stalker, Equilibrium Fist, Divine Warrior.)

- Classic Stat based level up system (Strength, Hacking, Agility, Endurance, Medicine, Mental Stability)

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
    CimSlunt's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online multiplayer or just single?

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's both.

You make your Avatar for single player, and then you can go online for it as well. Ofcourse the RPG system transitions to online as well so you can level it up there as well. Just to say the game is HARD with singleplayer and my thinker really doesn't want to work.