23/53
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D4ML bot review/discussion

I've been using this bot for 4 days and my experience has been mediocre.
    From a 1hr test I had the following results:
    72 Necro in T4:
    1.8 Million xp/hr
    .95 Million gold/hr

Pros:
    • The bot is functional and semi reliable.(unattended is dangerous but doable)
    • The Devs make bots for other games including overwatch leading me to suspect they have some experience avoiding detection and makes me hopeful for future development. They also make a POE bot which might mean they can make a reliable ARPG bot, though I know nothing about that bots effectiveness.

Cons:
    • The bot is mildly retarded. Most instances of bad behavior/pathing are in dungeons so they likely wont be observed/reported by players.
      If you were to be monitored for any amount of time botting would be incredibly obvious.
      There is one repeated instance outside of the dungeon they recommend. There's some weird npc event outside of it that causes the bot to interrupt its own TP fire one shot then try tp again which it repeats. That's a pretty high player report ban risk.
    • There's a lack of randomization when it goes to town for vendering and when it parks for the dungeon reset timer. If this bot was popular these repeated behaviors would be obvious. It always makes the same pathing mistake in town, and it almost always parks in the exact same spot while waiting for reset.
    • There is no communication between devs and users. PMing support is hit or miss. They only use discord which I think isn't appropriate for bug reporting. Maybe I'm old fashioned but a community accessible bug report allows others to both see how to avoid it but also add input to narrow down the cause of the issue.
    • There is no communication between users. They locked down their "General" and "Private" discussion channels in discord. They now use them for announcements. I find this sketchy and it's part of the reason why I wanted to make this post. So there's a location for users to communicate. If users can't communicate and bans are rolling in then users have to wait for the semi responsive staff to change the bot status to detected.
      Blizzard does like to delay detection bans so it may be irrelevant. Even then it keeps users from seeing how much risk they're taking for other bans.
      There's also no way to share skill settings to help each other.

While I think there is a lot of potential I don't think it's worth it right now. The pricing for D4 bots right now seems like they should be full releases but they're all pretty bad.
    Communication is important and if they don't open it up the entire burden for finding issues and avenues for improvement is going to be on them and there will be a lot of unhappy customers.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 08-02-2023 at 09:13 AM. Reason: removed link
    Rebot Mod (RIP)

D4ML bot review/discussion
  2. Thanks Kylah, bedhead (2 members gave Thanks to mpslayer for this useful post)
    jperales619's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for making this, you are absolutely right I bought it without seeing there's no way to communicate with other botters and in all honesty it's kinda crappy doesn't seem to have much attention on it. I did reach out to their support and they got me going pretty quickly but all in all it doesn't work very well and it goes into town and starts acting like a crazy ass bot when it can't find a vendor it was a waste of money.

bedhead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its pretty bad imo
    it requires that the mtx icon isn't displaying in the corner (the cards icon) but season 1 has a glitch with the battle pass where it wont go away and its affecting the pathing.
    when it works the skill setup is really easy and kills decently but the pathing is terrible, got the same issues OP stated too with it trying to TP when its getting attacked outside

PMd devs, took a day to respond, they said they know its not working with the patch and there should be a fix soon, but who knows when
    I asked about why the discord is private, and linked this thread but got no response, maybe I'll get one in another day or two -_-

It basically works like this, the help mode is dumb because you cant really play while its trying to assist. The auto mode is jacked up, you can 'clear dungeon' when inside but it finishes it stops the script. so useless unless you're monitoring. then auto mode will work for one run, then it tries to leave and sell, and fails to reset i guess, tries to go inside then gets stuck in a loop of "don't know where to go" exits dungeon> tps home > tps back > enters dungeon > "don't know where to go" etc etc

jperales619's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended up with Orion bot, there's a bit of setup and you need to install Chinese language packs on windows (the bot does run in English) but what a difference. The bot is awesome! I can AFK no worries at all, very much recommend it. It did all my Lilith statues, it handles all buffs attacks evades flawlessly without a need to setup a rotation, and devs are super quick to update and add features.

mpslayer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/53
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bedhead View Post
    It basically works like this, the help mode is dumb because you cant really play while its trying to assist.
    I forgot to mention the assist mode. Lol I'm not sure if it's even viable in d4. It worked on wow because of tab targeting. Since it has to take over your mouse every time it's terribly obnoxious.

Originally Posted by jperales619 View Post
    I ended up with Orion bot, there's a bit of setup and you need to install Chinese language packs on windows (the bot does run in English) but what a difference. The bot is awesome! I can AFK no worries at all, very much recommend it. It did all my Lilith statues, it handles all buffs attacks evades flawlessly without a need to setup a rotation, and devs are super quick to update and add features.
    That sounds legit, Pausebot offered me a month of theirs so I'm going to give that a go. They both look pretty comparable right now.
    Edit: They're comparable because they're the same bot. Pause says Orion is a cracked version of the one he sells.
    The UI is exactly the same.

As far as D4ML nothing has been updated since this post. Even their staff haven't said anything since this post on discord.
    Last edited by mpslayer; 07-30-2023 at 01:51 AM.
    Rebot Mod (RIP)

alex3057's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mpslayer View Post
    I forgot to mention the assist mode. Lol I'm not sure if it's even viable in d4. It worked on wow because of tab targeting. Since it has to take over your mouse every time it's terribly obnoxious.

That sounds legit, Pausebot offered me a month of theirs so I'm going to give that a go. They both look pretty comparable right now.
    Edit: They're comparable because they're the same bot. Pause says Orion is a cracked version of the one he sells.
    The UI is exactly the same.

As far as D4ML nothing has been updated since this post. Even their staff haven't said anything since this post on discord.
    Where is it possible to get in contact with this Pausebot? I'm interested.

bedhead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pause Botting

thats a link for the pause bot discord^

and for all fairness, D4ML did end up updating to fix the mtx button issue a few days later. didn't end up getting any reply as to why they locked the discord though.

it works now, it successfully resets and goes thru the dungeon but imo its still kinda slow and gets stuck sometimes where it just sits out the timer till it resets the dungeon, but id say it completes it maybe 9 out of 10 times.

is it worth it? I'd probably still go for one of pausebot's bots. but i have a month left so imma use it LoL

hiimexodia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Discord link isn't working. Can you Pm me the link. I want to try it out.

bedhead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's their website, link to disc at the bottom: https://pausebotting.com/

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled