Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Не удаётся получить последнюю версию программы

I can't get the latest version of the program
    Good afternoon! So after the release of patch D3 and the release of the new patch KJ turbo hood stopped running, hanging in the task Manager. I run the game in version 64 writes that I could not get information about the latest version of the program, disable the proxy. Netframework 4.8 Direcx x11 system Windows 8.1 build 9200. Firewalls do not use proxy do not use, antivirus is disabled, the router proxy is disabled by the router and disabled Windows, software version the latest release is installed in a folder not a system disk, copy the file renamed, run as administrator, all rights of access to the program is permitted. I understand that it is quite possible that the provider blocks access to the pastebin site. com, checked the connection with the site via the command line on the computer, the packet data is pinged. Based on the information found on the Internet turbo hood makes a request to pastebin.com and the txt file with the latest version number is uploaded from there. Tried use a vpn to make a linear gateway, block the battlenet account. All the methods have already been tried, it remains only to reinstall Windows, but not the fact that the problem will be solved. In the system folder Windows/system32/drivers/etc/host file format txt registered address pastebin.com maybe the address is not complete, I write from memory. Please help me how to solve this problem with getting the latest version of the program. How and where to do what as in programming is not strong. Excuse me, I'm from Russia and I'm not good at English.
    Last edited by Gnom67; 11-16-2020 at 08:24 AM.

Не удаётся получить последнюю версию программы
    Romanmas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Заходи ко мне в дискорд, попробуем там решить проблему. Отправил тебе в личные сообщения

Gnom67's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me, I can't right now, I'm at work.
    Last edited by Gnom67; 11-16-2020 at 07:34 AM.

Gnom67's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's a pity that the release of the new turbo hood patch did not give results, and I still get an error that the program can't get information about the latest version.

pumo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Была точно такая же проблема с теми же симптомами, день потратил на решение. Почитайте:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...ble-proxy.html (Unable to retrieve latest version info for TurboHUD. Please disable proxy)
    Проблема оказалась в ESET32, хотя никакие настройки ни в винде ни в прокси он не меняет, причём просто отключение его не помогало, только полное удаление сработало.. Тоже думал на провайдера, у вас похожая проблема, хотя и нет антивируса. Также советую проверить все на виртуальной машине с чистой виндой и D3.

Gnom67's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't use ESSET32 because IT cuts the data transfer rate. I have avast, completely deleted it and tried to run it and still this error. But after the release of the THUD 16 patch, the inscription in the game "disable proxy" disappeared, but everything else remained. And in the folder logs/status/txt file now appeared the entry " checking the program is too slow: 600-640 ms.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which country?
    - update to latest TurboHUD, delete your logs folder
    - if it displays "cannot retrieve version, please disable proxy" then please send me your logs\status.txt in a private message

Gnom67's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm from Russia. Turbo hood updated to the latest version 20.11.16.0 (v9. 2)Deleted the log folder. I don't use a proxy. I am currently at work. I write from my phone. And I can send a file статус.txt only 6 hours after I get home.

Gnom67's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even a person who understands the errors of your program connected to my computer through a remote assistant. He checked everything with me, everything is set up correctly, and does not know why the error appeared, suggested writing to your support.

Gnom67's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so I wanted to share an investigation of my mistake. "unable to get the latest version number TH" dug up in \logs\tht the inscription "version check is very slow: 799 milliseconds" "version check is very slow: 799 milliseconds" started looking for what the request is going to and dug up. and I dug up this, TH sends a request to the remote address 000.00.000 (example address) pinged through the command line connection to this address and voila here are my 79ms. pinged your router address is pinged with the value 0ms all fire, check the program speedtest installed on the PC ping and Internet speed ping 1ms is also fire. sin now on the remoteness of the server but a week ago TH worked and everything was normal. I will now think further what to do. another option is to try to bypass the router to connect the Internet cable, but Chet has already forgotten how to configure the Internet on the PC, everything in the router is configured and the PC automatically connects.

Gnom67's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem is solved! Set the correct date time and time zone on your PC and everything will work.