Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do i disable two core default plugins?

I was wondering how i might disable two plugins that appear to be part of the default plugins structure.

I do not want to remove the plugin code files, but i would like to identify how disable them internally in the code.

1) The plugin that takes the snapshots and stored them in the capture_paragon directory when you earn a new paragon.

2) The plugin that shows the estimated exp to reach the next paragon level ( shows arch of paragons ( next 5 levels.. then 100 paragon more.. then like 1000 more ).. ) and the millions / billions / trillions of xp to reach that level.

Trying to upload screen capture snippet of the plugin output.. but getting errors.
    Hopefully someone knows what i'm referencing and how to identify the CS script and disable the two.

I am assuming i can use PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs to disable the plugins... ( figured that part out myself.. yippee ) i just need to identify the two buggers......
    Last edited by LazyDruid; 10-06-2019 at 06:13 PM.

How do i disable two core default plugins?
    LazyDruid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok... i figured it out after extensive hunting.... i found the plugin names by using TEXTPAD to search within all *.cs files within the plugins/default directory for the word "paragon".. searchin subdirectories and no case sensitive.. isolated the plugins to be : ParagonCapturePlugin.cs and TopExperienceStatistics.cs

So added the appropriate lines to the PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs file...
    // turn OFF ParagonCapturePlugin
    Hud.TogglePlugin<ParagonCapturePlugin>(false);

// turn OFF TopExperienceStatistics
    Hud.TogglePlugin<TopExperienceStatistics>(false);

I know I know.. i answered my own question... but figured maybe this might help someone else in the future.. and letting y'all know i do know how to do work for myself and not ask all the time.. lol

iThinkiWin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LazyDruid View Post
    Ok... i figured it out after extensive hunting.... i found the plugin names by using TEXTPAD to search within all *.cs files within the plugins/default directory for the word "paragon".. searchin subdirectories and no case sensitive.. isolated the plugins to be : ParagonCapturePlugin.cs and TopExperienceStatistics.cs

So added the appropriate lines to the PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs file...
    // turn OFF ParagonCapturePlugin
    Hud.TogglePlugin<ParagonCapturePlugin>(false);

// turn OFF TopExperienceStatistics
    Hud.TogglePlugin<TopExperienceStatistics>(false);

I know I know.. i answered my own question... but figured maybe this might help someone else in the future.. and letting y'all know i do know how to do work for myself and not ask all the time.. lol
    In the future, the best plugin for this would be inspectorgadget by Jack.
    JackCeparouCompass/InspectorGadgetPlugin.cs at v9.0_ready . JackCeparou/JackCeparouCompass . GitHub

shows current acting plugins when you mouse over top right of screen (and also their mem usage so if ya lagging you know what one is causing it)

LazyDruid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh.. that is perfect... I will keep this info in mind.. thanks a ton