Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to display specific buff icons besides the character?

Good day.

Could some, please, guide me on how to show specific buffs near the character like on the attached example screenshot:

If you are familiar with World of Warcraft, it has some addons like TellMeWhen that allow you to put cooldown icons around your character in the center of the screen. I'd like to have same thing in D3 is it even possible, for the skills of:
    1) arachon stacks
    2) archon cooldown
    3) chantodo's resolve - stacks
    4) teleport cooldown

I've found in TH folder files like: PlayerBottomBuffListPlugin, PlayerLeftBuffListPlugin, PlayerRightBuffListPlugin, PlayerTopBuffListPlugin. Within these files I see that there is a code to display Focus&Restraint buff, and Taeguk buff:
    Code:
    RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(403471) { IconIndex = null, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true, ShowTimeLeft = true }); // Taeguk
                RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(359583) { IconIndex = 1, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true }); // Focus
                RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(359583) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true }); // Restraint
    Where are those IDs coming from? Is there a web-site or a wiki or some other source to get the IDs for the four spells that I need? I think I can figure out most of the code job and make my own plugin based off those default ones, but I really have no idea on where to get the IDs that I need.

How to display specific buff icons besides the character?
    gabinator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The buffrules can be found THUD folder

\interfaces\data\player\powers

There are plugins already that display items you seek.
    look up

dia...cleplugin.html
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...ks-plugin.html

I dont code just mod others

JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The buffrules are PITA to find and use.

I created my own AlternateSkillBar that is located just right of big monster healthbar for my convenience.
    The real code is shamelessly copied and modified to my needs from DAV_SkillPainter as seen in source.

I just want original skillbar duplicated in fixed postion and to be showing the data I want and need.
    This might for for you or be starting point to place icons where you want without messing with buffrules.

Oh, you need the stacks as well.
    They are hard to get and you have have to F-KING buffrule.
    I do it this way in my SpeakSentry plugin. Just grep for RuleCalculator how I did it.
    Last edited by JarJarD3; 08-02-2019 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Added RuleCalculator example