Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    read the steps again...
    you sent me logs created with 18.8.23.0...
    And make a f*ckin clean install

use THIS STABLE RELEASE: 18.8.25.0 STABLE for Diablo III 2.6.1.51663 (v7.7)
    seems to work fine now man.. I think we had the wrong version, which is odd because I downloaded from the webpage directly.

Thud acting real funky
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds good!
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Malacai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After the first GR, which was ok with HUD 18.8.26.0

PK #2
    2018.08.26 19:44:23.091 scan finished in 1 ms
    2018.08.26 19:44:23.096 force daf scan due to invalid containers [False, False, True, True, False]
    2018.08.26 19:44:23.103 scan started [18.8.26.0] [ingame: True, loading: 0]
    2018.08.26 19:44:23.222 header load time: 119
    2018.08.26 19:44:23.224 can't find levelarea

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Malacai View Post
    After the first GR, which was ok with HUD 18.8.26.0

PK #2
    2018.08.26 19:44:23.091 scan finished in 1 ms
    2018.08.26 19:44:23.096 force daf scan due to invalid containers [False, False, True, True, False]
    2018.08.26 19:44:23.103 scan started [18.8.26.0] [ingame: True, loading: 0]
    2018.08.26 19:44:23.222 header load time: 119
    2018.08.26 19:44:23.224 can't find levelarea
    re-scans are totally normal. HUD is trying to find the re-allocated structures. That's why I really don't like getting only a small part of the daf.txt
    Please always send me the entire file.

"can't find levelarea" message only happens in the menus (or when leaving a game) for me, which is normal because it exists only in a game.
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 08-26-2018 at 07:54 AM.
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Malacai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i already send the DAf with PM

Thanks

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i already send the DAf with PM

Thanks
    got your PM but without describing the issue, I can't do anything.

I can see this:
    2018.08.26 19:44:16: you started HUD, while you was in the lobby
    19:44:32: you entered a new game
    19:44:49: you went to Weeping Hollow, then to New Tristram
    19:46:23: you entered a rift
    20:00:39: you went back to town
    21:12:34: you restarted HUD

Malacai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, i thought i wrote " same Issues like post1"

Here Post 1

"Updated to new file 30 minutes ago..
    Thud wont load maps properly
    Giving me multi maps in each run
    not showing elites properly.
    Also getting overlaying maps.. showing 2 maps at once.. I removed all plug ins, and re-downloaded about 5 times... no idea why it's doing this.

I did the work around for guardian and ever since then it's been stupid...|"

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, i thought i wrote " same Issues like post1"

Here Post 1

"Updated to new file 30 minutes ago..
    Thud wont load maps properly
    Giving me multi maps in each run
    not showing elites properly.
    Also getting overlaying maps.. showing 2 maps at once.. I removed all plug ins, and re-downloaded about 5 times... no idea why it's doing this.

I did the work around for guardian and ever since then it's been stupid...|"
    what guardian?

StoneOld's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KJ,

Perhaps I can be of some assistance to you. I'm a college graduate, and a computer power user, I'm having the same sorts of bizarre crashing issues as described here, and more, even after I downloaded the brand-new 18.8.26.1 release, installed it into a brand-new folder on a completely different drive (C:\Program Files) than my old installation (D:\Program Files).

TurboHUD will crash and become unresponsive, my health globe will display a number, but won't change, while my resource globes (Demon Hunter) will display zero and not change. Mini map item markers will persist after the item has been picked up or cleared, and at times the mini map for the previous area will be superimposed over the mini map for the next. If I completely kill the program and restart it while in game, no UI elements will display, but the TurboHUD logo will appear in the bottom left corner of the screen. If I kill the program and the game and restart them, TurboHUD seems to work normally for a while, but the bad behavior resurfaces

I might add that if I simply ignore it and keep playing, it sometimes just starts working again. Most of the time when this happens some portions of the program remain dysfunctional.

It's as if the program is losing track of the memory it's supposed to monitor, and so it just continues to display the last thing it knew.

This just started recently, so I hope it's just a small glitch in the program.

If you need me to perform troubleshooting steps for you, I can actually take direction.

Thanks,

Stone
    Last edited by StoneOld; 08-28-2018 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Additional information

theoldstrut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thud still doing dumb stuff.

Reinstalled, re downloaded, re did everything... Gettnig pretty good at it too, doesn't work properly.

notax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StoneOld View Post
    KJ,

Perhaps I can be of some assistance to you. I'm a college graduate, and a computer power user, I'm having the same sorts of bizarre crashing issues as described here, and more, even after I downloaded the brand-new 18.8.26.1 release, installed it into a brand-new folder on a completely different drive (C:\Program Files) than my old installation (D:\Program Files).

TurboHUD will crash and become unresponsive, my health globe will display a number, but won't change, while my resource globes (Demon Hunter) will display zero and not change. Mini map item markers will persist after the item has been picked up or cleared, and at times the mini map for the previous area will be superimposed over the mini map for the next. If I completely kill the program and restart it while in game, no UI elements will display, but the TurboHUD logo will appear in the bottom left corner of the screen. If I kill the program and the game and restart them, TurboHUD seems to work normally for a while, but the bad behavior resurfaces

I might add that if I simply ignore it and keep playing, it sometimes just starts working again. Most of the time when this happens some portions of the program remain dysfunctional.

It's as if the program is losing track of the memory it's supposed to monitor, and so it just continues to display the last thing it knew.

This just started recently, so I hope it's just a small glitch in the program.

If you need me to perform troubleshooting steps for you, I can actually take direction.

Thanks,

Stone
    I can confirm this kind of behaviour on my end as well. Version 18.8.26.1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12