0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mausewix View Post
    i cannot understand why there are no official informations about patches.
    ok for big patches they do but these little things are always something secret
    The only purpose is to prevent people from using Thud and maphacks.

Game just patched
    DeeThree's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    30/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ciccio2009 View Post
    The only purpose is to prevent people from using Thud and maphacks.
    The patch was to bring it in line with the console version. There were minor bugfixes for several season journey items. They noted this for console but not PC including the bit about them now being on same build number.
    Our favorite add-ons getting broken is a side effect just as it has been with prior patches.

yolo1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Literally everyone on my social list is fucking around because thud is not working.
    It is not in their interest to fuck with people who use it because they're gonna lose a vast majority of competitive players that are left.
    They are aware.

Thud devs are doing god's work and I appreciate it, however i will not be touching the game until they apply the new offsets and whatnot.
    Last edited by yolo1337; 05-02-2018 at 02:34 PM.

rambo99jose's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    I already decoded some changes. Enigma recoveraed some changes as well. However there are some mysterious changes, we need to investigate...
    They did mention changing some strings, obviously to fuck with you :P

Daarth#1985's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I mean Bots are down too (According to my SC friends).. so dont assume they were specifically targeting TH, though duuuuuun know why they spend time doing this, yet there's no PTR cause we aLL LOVE same exp meta for a 4th season in a row...

jpgaming262's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yolo1337 View Post
    Literally everyone on my social list is fucking around because thud is not working.
    It is not in their interest to fuck with people who use it because they're gonna lose a vast majority of competitive players that are left.
    They are aware.

Thud devs are doing god's work and I appreciate it, however i will not be touching the game until they apply the new offsets and whatnot.
    Yea for sure man. I think it's boring tho to have maphack just to farm TXIII but for GRs it's so useful..

yolo1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Daarth#1985 View Post
    Yea I mean Bots are down too (According to my SC friends).. so dont assume they were specifically targeting TH, though duuuuuun know why they spend time doing this, yet there's no PTR cause we aLL LOVE same exp meta for a 4th season in a row...
    They have people on a payroll they might as well do things like minor patch releases.
    Shit's really fucking simple.

Originally Posted by jp777cmoe View Post
    Yea for sure man. I think it's boring tho to have maphack just to farm TXIII but for GRs it's so useful..

Well yeah, I use it primarily for GR runs, I cannot stand the game without the overlay anymore.

Thanks G/R
    16/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have people on a payroll they might as well do things like minor patch releases.
    Shit's really fucking simple.

Well yeah, I use it primarily for GR runs, I cannot stand the game without the overlay anymore.
    The key i find it useful for (other than maphack) like Sanc indicator, buff indicators, just seem like stuff that should be in the game.. i keep telling myself to make a thread suggesting these QoL UI changes, I had done that but tied it to TH-- so thread got locked, but ..

I swear it takes me 3x as long to do anything in my stash without TH.. im so unorganized without it.. had a couple gems disappear on me from leaving them in stash when it was full last season so I put them into jewelry if they are higher always now... Like itd be real nice to tell whats ancient if its been caldessanned without needing TH.

yolo1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Daarth#1985 View Post
    The key i find it useful for (other than maphack) like Sanc indicator, buff indicators, just seem like stuff that should be in the game.. i keep telling myself to make a thread suggesting these QoL UI changes, I had done that but tied it to TH-- so thread got locked, but ..

I swear it takes me 3x as long to do anything in my stash without TH.. im so unorganized without it.. had a couple gems disappear on me from leaving them in stash when it was full last season so I put them into jewelry if they are higher always now... Like itd be real nice to tell whats ancient if its been caldessanned without needing TH.
    You are not the only one, I'm feeling like i'm preparing for the paralympics. I... Can't...
    It's like a 10/10 is giving you blowjobs on a daily basis and suddenly gets replaced with a 3/10, she uses her teeth and doesn't want to slap your nuts on demand.
    I'll stick to my hand.

Thanks G/R
    16/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not the only one, I'm feeling like i'm preparing for the paralympics. I... Can't...
    It's like a 10/10 is giving you blowjobs on a daily basis and suddenly gets replaced with a 3/10, she uses her teeth and doesn't want to slap your nuts on demand.
    I'll stick to my hand.
    yea like shes just goin thru the motions .. oughhta be ashamed of herself, ffs stick it in your eye or something lets get down -- heh anyway
    Nah I feels game is just that much more bland without TH.. like I can play it but why & I play HC which is even more of a ghost town when TH is down

NGGKroze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here I'm, again wanting to play the game for fun, not aiming for leaderboards, entering lower tournaments to help new players, but somehow this seems pain without TurboHud.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    status update: they obfuscated the area of the players so HUD does not work right now. I need more time.
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

13. Thanks odaru7788, Neonexx, SeaDragon, Jowel, Markus47, DeeThree, Raist85, Daarth#1985, Bonza13, Blop08, tavisha, dragon67005, MadMan666, cyberknight, johnbl (15 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    jpgaming262's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    status update: they obfuscated the area of the players so HUD does not work right now. I need more time.
    Thanks for the update.

Neonexx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the update

d2k2's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    57/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mausewix View Post
    i cannot understand why there are no official informations about patches.
    ok for big patches they do but these little things are always something secret
    because its an anti memory reading patch. they dont publish information about internal changes. only patch notes related to changes in the game are published.

17. Thanks ADV2015 (1 members gave Thanks to d2k2 for this useful post)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast