Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad that you were able to find a new home for your wonderful project! OwnedCore is an incredible community and I look forward to seeing more great releases! Thanks for your continued contribution and resilience.

Welcome back KJ :)
    Rupoor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're the man KJ !

dankafstreamerxdidk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so like.... this is the point and points i've been trying to get accross to everyone on reddit, and wherever... Doing a ban for hud. or saying hud is not allowed would hurt their pockets and their traffic in their game 10 fold... especially with the necro shit coming out.. like the 10-15%'s that dont use HUD can KICK ROCKS... cause i know SEVERAL ppl( top 3 or rank 1 worlds multiple seasons on all boards) including my self that wouldnt play without ...feels like a different game.. so its either keep ppl playing the game... or run them all off and have boring ass leader board clears.OR i guess they can SUE all of us little nerds that use hud... cause technically they can... BUT they wont. cause its US nerds that give them their profits... and how bad would that look. MULTI MILLION DOLLAR Game CO sue's Thousands and Millions of NERDS!!!for using an overlay.... GG blizz you just hurt your company more. . all im saying is i Truly do believe that the Rift Clears and the shit us users accomplished in seasons 5-7 ( twister era) im talking 60-70% rift prog in 1 pull type shit.couldnnt of been done without YOUR WORK OF ART! and what it was then, is hard to believe as to what it has become now...P.S. SO about that EVILRICK CROOK DUDE!... that d3 reveal was shit.. and i FELLL very sorry and i did WARN people several times not to purchase that crap..... 10 bucks a MONTH for garbage.,... js.. no disrespect to you rick if you read this. but 1.I'd be ashamed of myself. 2. how can you sleep at night knowing you ripped vulnerable ppl off. 3.your shit injects to the game why? 4. if i were a designer or w/e you are. i'd be embarrased to say i made that crap. 5.i can maybe understand why you'd charge a fee for it.. you deserve to be paid for your work... BUT! 1. if its not shit... 2. HOW IN THE HOLY HELL can you charge people 10 BUCKS A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! like... wow.. that was the icing on the cake...im quoting you"you can use the free version"..... i mean... like.... what did i miss in the free version that doesnt already come in the Vanilla game with no addons??? exactly your product doesnt even scratch the BALLsack of THUD! stop being a piece of @#$* give ppl their money back for the 3 days they used it or i guess enjoy the little bit of profit or i guess loss if it took you FOREVER to make that crap u compare to THUD,or think about that when you goto sleep tonight idk.but keep thinking about all the ppl u took money from and just got banned cause ur garbage injects to the game.. gg'z nerd gg'z. but i hope nobody buys any of ur work again... crook...not that i did to begin with..ANYONE THAT BOUGHT IT... DISPUTE UR PAYPAL TRANSACTION!!! . ne ways. THANKs KJ, KET, OC forums.;. yall are dank... yall honestly just made all of our season10. we thank you and blow you if we could... stay dank.

Jank
    Last edited by dankafstreamerxdidk; 03-25-2017 at 07:38 PM.

4. Thanks KingXaris, Ket, RealJhad (3 members gave Thanks to dankafstreamerxdidk for this useful post)
    dieudo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Forumuser1000 View Post
    KJ,

Despite everything that's happened, you continue to provide the D3 community with the last and only reason to keep playing D3. I'd just like to say thank you so much for the time, effort and cost to yourself both personally & financially. The Turbohud project is a truly amazing thing and it's basically the glue still keeping the D3 community together. The game would be completely and utterly unplayable without your program and without your dedication. So on behalf of everyone here and all of us from the old forum, I'd just like to take the opportunity once again to say thank you so much for all the time and effort you have poured into this project previously, currently and into the future. Your an amazing person. Thank you so very very much.
    Nothing more to say

Ty KJ

blackpc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Back KJ

so glad your back bro d3 world just aint the same!!!!

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Please stop creating new threads welcoming KJ, post in here instead.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

Forumuser1000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    148/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Pleveling View Post
    Please stop creating new threads welcoming KJ, post in here instead.
    Sorry about that & comment noted.

CylentX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a fan of having turbohud here, with the other assorted diablo tools but i'm glad something has been worked out and this expected roadbump does not deter you from working on turbohud ,and pursuing this time consuming hobby.

SmartyHH's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Modern Hero is Back, big THX for all

Originally Posted by Forumuser1000 View Post
    KJ,

Despite everything that's happened, you continue to provide the D3 community with the last and only reason to keep playing D3. I'd just like to say thank you so much for the time, effort and cost to yourself both personally & financially. The Turbohud project is a truly amazing thing and it's basically the glue still keeping the D3 community together. The game would be completely and utterly unplayable without your program and without your dedication. So on behalf of everyone here and all of us from the old forum, I'd just like to take the opportunity once again to say thank you so much for all the time and effort you have poured into this project previously, currently and into the future. Your an amazing person. Thank you so very very much.
    thats it!
    May the big Smarty always be with you -or the Force ^^

Peopleh8ter's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi KJ...nice to see you back again at home...time is gone to get THUD for free...we are some people who want to donate this forum and KJ in future...lets go and never leave us alone...without you there is no way to play D3...so thanks a lot and have a good time here

Gabba316's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Registered for TH, thank you KJ.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Peopleh8ter View Post
    Hi KJ...nice to see you back again at home...time is gone to get THUD for free...we are some people who want to donate this forum and KJ in future...lets go and never leave us alone...without you there is no way to play D3...so thanks a lot and have a good time here
    What? It's free.

14. Thanks Peopleh8ter, Hot12345 (2 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    Peopleh8ter's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry bro...i used it for free and never make a donation or send a thx to you...i'm ashamed so much...but now i will change my way and respect your work for me and all the other users...

hatake14's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the years of effort and hardship you have put into this project. I don't do this kind of stuff mostly for other people cause I find them cynical but you've proven that wrong, you've kept your word on bringing us updated content for free. My deepest gratitude goes to you dear sir and welcome back! KJ you're the man!

GermanDude1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    52/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello KJ,

im really glad to see you back on a new Forum, at first i really want to thank you for all your hard work and time that u spend for this whole project.
    i use your addon now since season 1 and honestly, i cant play without it anymore =) im happy that u decided to keep up the great work, thank you very very much KJ

sry for my bad english =)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast