1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying/Selling UNID items right now

Because there is right now all known bug about Unidentfied items all UNID items are now worthless so if you have more unid items i suggest you to go throught it via http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...efore-idd.html (Get the rare quality from UNID'd item before ID'd) exploit and all 4 affix and 5 affix stash and all 6 affix ones try indetify as there is much bigger chance of something from it and rest just try sell asap before prices will drop to nothing. And about buying unid items right now its compleatly worthless so i suggest not to buy any unid item for some time before it gets hotfixed

Buying/Selling UNID items right now
    TanookiLover's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is exactly why i never buy UNID, the method you linked is probably just one of many

Drogant's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ye and as i think about it if some players knew about this from release they could have made hundreds of milions with this if they simply kept the goodies and fliped the rest back into general comunity.