Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same as Marko's site Diablo 3 Gold Secrets | Best Diablo 3 RMAH Guide. Total load of crap, all just common sense stuff, no special insight, not worth spending any cash on.

Diablo 3 Billionaire Complete Pack
    Neary's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kelloy View Post
    Same as Marko's site Diablo 3 Gold Secrets | Best Diablo 3 RMAH Guide. Total load of crap, all just common sense stuff, no special insight, not worth spending any cash on.
    Yep, all he has is what everyone already knows. Buy low, sell high. Commodity auctions when they're under market value, etc.

Pipedream's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    must be boring playing with 15k dps, still blows my mind people try to 'tank' in this game

Classicclean's Avatar Constructeur de lá Fotz
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pipedream View Post
    must be boring playing with 15k dps, still blows my mind people try to 'tank' in this game
    the whole game is easily tankable with the right gear. And I've always loved to play with my indestructible barb friend..was way more fun and way easier together + we've got more loot

Noyze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont think he made 1 billion gold.. probably using cheat engine to cheat the golddisplay.. best in slot haha sure

TanookiLover's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neary View Post
    Yep, all he has is what everyone already knows. Buy low, sell high. Commodity auctions when they're under market value, etc.
    someone told me buy high sell low, i lost billions of gold! time to go beat him up!

Retridin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diablo 3 Billionaire Members Area i found this so far

Mawic's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xuchilbara View Post
    If you havn't seen this yet, check it out

Diablo 3 Billionaire | Can You Make A Living Off It?

not sure if legit or not, but would really like to get my hands on it if anyone knows a cracked copy
    Who hasnt made a billion gold by now? I've probably made like 3-5. It's called botting...

TanookiLover's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i found someone referencing this guide, this is one of his "strategies"

Socketing Gems for Quick Weapon Sales
    This is not a strategy that I originated, so I want to give credit where credit is due. This was developed by Daniel Chan who managed to amass 998,124,262 gold in 3 short weeks after D3 launched. He recently made all his strategies available to the public (I jumped on this the day it was released, lol) you can get his strategies at D3 Billionaire.

This strategy is brilliant and can yield major profits for smart, patient people. Some point to keep in mind:

Expect most items to sell within 2 to 4 hours, with some lucky ones selling in minutes. Only use 3 or 4 slots of your AH at a time, so that you’re not locked in if you don’t sell quickly.
    You are looking for weapons that have empty sockets, and cheap gems to fill them.
    Easiest market to enter is level 51 to 59, a challenging leveling area that has high demand for high DPS items.
    The whole strategy comes down to finding cheap weapons with empty sockets, that will land at the top DPS for that level range with the addition of a gem.
    I’ll explain how to calculate the “real DPS” of a weapon by hand, but feel free to use any of the great DPS calculators that people have created (sssdrawr's Diablo 3 DPS Analyzer / Calculator - News works well for me).
    If you are looking to make your own calculations for weapon DPS increase after gemming, add the two points of the damage range together, divide by two, then multiply it by the weapon’s “Attack Per Second” and add the resulting number to the basic DPS of the weapons.
    Here is the example that D3 Billionaire provides:
    Let’s say you are planning on gemming “The Pyre”, lvl 55 2H Mighty Weapon with Flawless Square Ruby which gives it and additional 14 to 28 damage. The Pyre’s base is given at 430.4 and it makes 1.14 attacks per second. The math looks like this:
    14+28=42
    42/2=21 (the average of 14 and 2 this is the average +damage from gem
    21*1.14 = 23.94 (the average times the weapons attack per second) this is the average +damage to that weapon
    430.4 + 23.94 = 454.34, or as the game would display it 454.3
    After noting the price range for the top DPS for any given level, find a cheap weapon with an empty socket that can be “souped up” to appear on page one of the DPS results and post that weapon so that it’s cheaper that the competition.
    Whats a good mark-up for the weapon? Anywhere between 2x to 5x the price you paid is good, but always be on the lookout for better deals.
    This is one of the many, many different strategies that Daniel Chan mentions in his guide. If you want to get a free “mini-course” from him, click here, scroll down and leave your email, to get on the list.

It is actually pretty smart (haven't seen anyone mention it before), unfortunately you can only have 10 auctions up at a time so you probably don't even earn as much as sarkoth

If you can make an ah bot that does it quick (auto buys appropriate unsocketed weapon, and gems w/ flawless square or radiant square, might be worth it) his part about 51-59 weaps is not well thought out because any smart person would buy a level 60 weap with minus level req instead

And of course this strat's peak effectiveness waned weeks ago
    Last edited by TanookiLover; 07-05-2012 at 01:17 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12