0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diablo III Reaper of Souls Wizard - Fire and Ice Skill Build

The previously news we have introduced the skills change of Wizard Ligghting Arcane Orb and Ice Magic Misse, today we are glad to analyze the skill of Meteor in Diablo III Reaper of Souls. You will see two different effects of Meteor in the videos.

Source from: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Wizard - Analysis of Meteor

Meteor - Molten Impact
    The Molten Impact is the traditional popular skill build for Wizard in Diablo III. In the new expansion, the fire damage of Meteor Impact to 1943% and 646% Molten have strong attraction for me! As long as you can solve the problem of arcane consumption, the fast speed molten heap up can cause considerable effect!

Meteor - Comet
    590% weapon damage as cold, and 20% chance to freeze enemies for 1 second. In addition, the impact site is covered in a freezing mist that deals 197% weapon damage as cold and slow enemy movement by 60% over 3 seconds.

Comet is my favorite skill in RoS Beta of Wizard. There is no doubt that Comet is harder than Molten to release repeated. So, i give up some DPS and armor to increase the Arcane regenerated. About the development of Comet in the future, maybe we can depend on the equipment to reduce the cost of arcane. What’s more, there is a legendary item has the effect of when you are releasing the Comet kill monster, you have 25% chance to release a Frost Nova. Sounds interesting?

Diablo III Reaper of Souls Wizard - Fire and Ice Skill Build