Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well maybe I already sold a bilion but not in a day but in about 15 days or so, are you still selling or its when you have you sell ?

I think Im not overreacting just trying to protect my D3 account as much as possible I know Im doing something wrong thats against blizzard's law and it can get me banned. Never got banned in WoW - 5 years of selling gold 2-3 trades in one week but with this Im not sure if they have logs for gold sell on RMAH.

Anyway thanks for your answers and if you got more to tell it would be just great.

Anyone banned for selling too much gold on the rmah?
    Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then don't listen to a word I have to say. I already answered your question and gave you your advice you sought. You just don't want to agree with the answer I gave.

I sell gold, I've sold gold, I've sold a billion in a day. Sell your gold. I've NEVER heard of a person getting banned for selling on the RMAH.

Rageweawer's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said I dont trust you Im happy that you answered but I feel little arogance from your side, Im just guy that is afraid of getting ban so I ask a lot before doing something like this.

I will start buying more gold now when I know its safe to sell 1b in one day.

Thanks for your answers. +Rep

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then you are in the wrong business. You can and will be banned...period.

Its not arrogance its annoyance that people come here day in and day out scared out of their mind about getting banned. If you don't want to get banned and lose all your stuff don't bot and don't sell gold. The day you get banned is the same day you come here and whine about how I told you that you wouldn't get banned for selling 500m a day or 200m a day or 1g a day. No one can tell you that information and NO ONE can tell you anything that will prevent you from getting banned 100%.

It's kind of like a missile defense shield against nuclear weapons. Its doesn't matter if its successful 99.999999% of the time...all that has to get through is 1. So either you are going to understand that bans are a part of the game and account for it by buying more accounts, not putting all your eggs in the same basket, ect is when you will realize that asking these questions doesn't do anything. I can tell you what you want to hear or you can decide what YOU feel is safe and go with it. We all learn by doing...99% of the stuff you read on these forums could be totally fake for all you know, so why trust it?

On the other hand there seems to be this rampant idea that I'm some kind of gold king or botting king. I've bought and sold thousands of dollars at a time...why? Because I have thousands of dollars to work with and I'm willing to risk it. If I buy gold at $1.10 and buy 3b at a time and sell at 1.20 or whatever else my profits will always be bigger. My risk is bigger, but that's my decision for the risk. If I'm not comfortable with the risk then NO ONE should be able to convince me otherwise. That's how you get played and that's how people get screwed. Do your own research and decide your own level of risk, which includes the fact that at any time you could get it wiped out without notice or reason. PERIOD.

Them's the facts welcome to the game.

tfooj666stary's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quick question, has it always been like when you sell a gem on RMAH and when you browse the gems the value is 0,70 euro but when you want to sell it you have to put up a auction for 1 euro cause the system says the value of all items has to be 1 euro or higher? they implemented something new or have i been selling gems in a pack of two or more..?

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tfooj666stary View Post
    quick question, has it always been like when you sell a gem on RMAH and when you browse the gems the value is 0,70 euro but when you want to sell it you have to put up a auction for 1 euro cause the system says the value of all items has to be 1 euro or higher? they implemented something new or have i been selling gems in a pack of two or more..?
    You've always had to sell at least $1 minimum in an auction and no less than $0.25 per item.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very well spoken words by you Jaerin I got your point and if you would know me better you would know that Im same thinking person as you in the way of thinking Im not just kind of guy that enter the forum and start yelling at everyone what I can do or what I cant plus I will never say to someone "its your mistake and now Im banned because of you" - I know Im doing thing thats against blizz law and it can get me banned.

Im just interested in things that can minimalize getting me banned or losing my money. I dont even know if blizzard will ban my whole battle.net account or just Diablo 3 game because I was never banned and couldnt find that information for sure (I heard that it will ban just that game where you did it) but well it can be rumor as you said.

If you sold 1bilion in one day it means u got about 150-200€ profit from it (with curretly price) and that will completely be overkill for D3 new account and starting gear. So still you would earn so much.. I have earned about 70€ from this (doing this 10 days) and if I get banned I can say its okay I can buy new copy and play normally. Everyday when I sell more gold Im just more and more in ++state.

I would sell 1 bilion too but simply I dont know how blizzard is operating if I buy 1 bilion from my guy then I must send him money first thats about 600 euro and if blizzard ban me - Will I get money from sold auction or blizzard will keep it? Thats the question Im trying to find out and thats also why Im operating with so "low" numbers I only invest what I can afford to lose thats my first rule I use everytime when doing business.

I can lose 50 or 100 euro so Im taking that risk but I cant lose 600 euro if you can lose 600 euro or you are hazard player its up to you and as you said no1 shouldnt be able to convince you to put more or less money into it. For some guys even 10 euro is much.

Again thanks for your answers.

Methel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol can't blame the poor guy there's a minefield of idiotic information out there... especially on the demonbuddy forums. Retards telling other people they WILL get banned if they do X Y Z (good example being if you bot 24/7 you will get banned so instead they suggest 12 hours a day, run Sarkoth and wonder why they are still getting banned then pronounce the bot is detectable etc.)

Nonsense

It is about being under the radar fullstop. That is the only way to minimise your loss. Its about being one step ahead of a game you can't predict (the time of bannings, how they determine who is real who is a botter et al). The only thing the above items do is make it obvious you are botting once they actually have a reason to look into your account in the first place.

Methel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also its an awful time to enter the market might want to hold tight and see how things pan out with news of the next patch, see how the price of gold reacts to bannings etc.

Wasikpp's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of you might find it useful, very useful!
    Thats what I wrote :

"Hello,Some time ago I got banned for botting although I was not botting ever in my life. I kinda agreed with that. My friends owe me a lot of gold in diablo3 because I used to help them and loan and all my friends over the world in total owe me aover 4bilions (4000milion gold). I'd like all of them to give me back my gold and I'd like to sell it on RMAH. Can I buy new Diablo3 account and attach it to this account? Will it have the same paypal address I before? And as level one can I sell as much gold as I want on rmah and I won't get either suspended or banned for doing something illegal? I don't want you to ban me for second time for illegal activity. Im asking because it may look strange that level 1 is selling bilions of gold on rmah. Is it illegal? Answer me fast please.Regards "

What they answered :

"Hello Pawel, Thank you for contacting Blizzard Support. At this point it would be better to create new Battle.net account and attach your new Diablo III license there. Battle.net account system allows only one Diablo III license to be attached to it, and even if it was locked for an Terms od Use violation, it should at best, remain as it is.While selling gold on 1 level character is technically allowed, please mind that our Auction House system is mainly automatic and at some point it may come down to specific circumstances when judging what kind of action could be considered as economic abuse. Because of that, sadly, we are unable to guarantee that this account will not be targeted by our security system when selling huge amount of gold out of nowhere.Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Best regards,LouritheaCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainment Europehttp://eu.blizzard.com/supportPhone Numbers: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=23210 "

Wasikpp's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *double posted due to some lag, sorry*
    Last edited by Wasikpp; 09-13-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take that back. They just systematically banned every D3 account that I logged into. Regardless if it had the same info or not.

DiamondStarFall's Avatar Trade Moderator All Time Fav Trader! xD
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    72/158
    Trade Feedback
    213 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    no one should/would be able to tell ya that ya would nt be banned unless they can tell ya a valid reason to justify the source of gold

fyi, 1-2weeks ago, AC tat was used specifically for trading was being banned in china. so it all comes down to whether they wan to enforce it or not.

so i would say everything comes with a risk, do it only if ya can take the risk.~
    ╬Ways of Contact╬
    Skype: Diamondstarfall safe to trade! Always request a pm!
    I DO NOT use KIK or Line. they r imposters!
    Trading Awareness![How to minimize the risks of being scammed!]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    I take that back. They just systematically banned every D3 account that I logged into. Regardless if it had the same info or not.
    Troll or .. ?

zulzer's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sold a lot of gold ,buyers took gold from my guild ,quite safe .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast