Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just getting started, have a few questions

Hello All.

I am interested in getting more familar with botting and starting my initial research and have a few questions. I plan to use AutoIt over a commericial bot.

1) I want to use VMWare so I dont have to dedicate my mouse and keyboard. Is vSphere Hypervisor what most people use?

2) I understand AutoIt is designed as QA tool and available at AutoItScript - AutoItScript Website, is there any other tools I would need?

3) What is the best way to learn how to script AutoIt to do bot like things? Is it possible to script something like the wretch mothers quest in Act I for leveling purposes?

4) There are many users contributing scripts, dll and graphic files as a profile/run. As programmer I sure I coul figure out the general purpose of a script but putting a dll into a system directory is a little concerning. Is there potential danger in using others dlls? I assume running in a VM will isolate my PC getting hacked.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just getting started, have a few questions
    Mullich88's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) VM workstation 8
    2) Not unless specifically stated in your script of choice
    3) I've leveled multiple characters using the Sarkoth script at lower difficulties. I had to make minor adjustments but it was easy to figure out and levels while collecting gold. Otherwise IDK, sorry.
    4) I'm not sure what your specific concern is regarding .dlls. You're not replacing any dlls, just adding some. I've yet to hear of anyone who's had any issue whatsoever with using the dlls provided with various scripts. This shouldn't be an issue.