Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

possible to use new cd key on banned account?

Just wondering if you use a new cd key on a banned account, will it overwrite the ban and make you start fresh, or will it not allow you to do so? Must you create a new account?

possible to use new cd key on banned account?
    Falkeid's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No this dont work, you can use your Battle.net tho, just click on Add new game. But you will still be banned on WoW1 or w/e your other account is called
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

baphomet58's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Falkeid View Post
    No this dont work, you can use your Battle.net tho, just click on Add new game. But you will still be banned on WoW1 or w/e your other account is called
    well I'm referring to diablo 3 so would that be the same case? you can't have multiple diablo 3 accounts on 1 battle.net account from what i've seen, so I don't know how it would work.

imunderyourbed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why would you wanna add d3 on a flagged account already? you can do it.. they already stated that. but its not wise

lazygun247's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. You can do it... All your old characters will be wiped however and your account has already been flagged so they will ban you much faster if you decide to bot again

baphomet58's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lazygun247 View Post
    Yes. You can do it... All your old characters will be wiped however and your account has already been flagged so they will ban you much faster if you decide to bot again
    thanks. yeah i'll probably just make a new account for the key. I honestly want the key on my banned account because that's my main where I have all blizz games. I'm just wondering though, is there actually any proof of people being banned faster. I can't find one instance on any forum or anywhere of a person describing what I want to do.

dra1985's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So much misinformation... You can put a new key on a banned account, there is no such thing as a flagged account, just a pending ban on an account for a banwave. If what all these experts are saying is true, for starters my account that was banned and reactivated would have been banned already. It was hit July 7th or whenever the first banwave for AH bots happened and hasn't been banned since, also it is running a shit ton faster than it was before. Just figured I would give you accurate information.

lazygun247's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by baphomet58 View Post
    thanks. yeah i'll probably just make a new account for the key. I honestly want the key on my banned account because that's my main where I have all blizz games. I'm just wondering though, is there actually any proof of people being banned faster. I can't find one instance on any forum or anywhere of a person describing what I want to do.
    I doubt you are going to find that proof because it really depends on how you are banned
    They have at least 2 systems for banning. One is warden which will suspend accounts when they are "hacked" or surpass a superbly high barrier such as the case with a european guy buying/spending over 1 bill (legally). The second system is review by the game moderators.

Most bots don't trigger warden rather it is the moderators that are banning them. So I mean, if you get a period where moderators are too busy with other things like SC2 patch or play testing, they ain't going to ban you.

As for using your key on your main account... you can do it, but its been banned before. They have that written on your account. Spotting you will be the same, but once they spot you, they will probably ban (unlike a new account which they may require a spot by warden or trigger before they review and then say you get spotted once or twice more before they ban)

Also... this is all speculation, but as far as I am concerned, I think this is how it works... Ive botted two accounts for over a month now and no bans...