Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF inferno DH advice

Hey folks

When i first transitioned to Inferno (ages ago), i was in a glass cannon build. Back then i was running around wiht... 700? dps weapon, around 24k dps, and 17k hp.
    I was able to do about up to Leoric in groups etc, but even then i was still one shot by anything.
    But that was okay - i still had SS to rely on.

However the SS nerf came later, and i found myself in a pickle. Even with perfect SS timing etc, there are a lot of times when i simply cant avoid taking damage (no discipline / preparation on cd / damage reflect / etc) - and then pretty much anything oneshot me.

After a while i got tired of that, and got myself some extra defensive gear. Right now im at around 180ish all resist, 30k hp, and 27k dps (1k dps weap).

Im running with:
    preparation (no cd chance rune)
    SS (duration rune)
    arrow aoe thing (with lightning dmg/hatred reduction rune)
    marked for death (+hatred on hit rune)

Main: slowing thing (with chain gang rune)
    right click: elemental (nether tendrils)

I do not have much cash (atm im sitting around 200k i think), and i cant progress past about mid-act2. I mean, solo i cant even do act 2, but in a group, i can survive most of act2, but it requires a LOT of luck. Act 3 is a no-go (not enough dps from me anyway).

So my request is: can anyone knowledgeable at DH / inferno give me a few tips on how you gear/skill/fight/etc? Im pretty sure i did some stupid mistakes somewhere & wanted to get some good advice.

LF inferno DH advice
    muskatnuss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there,

As long as you dont got a steady group you farm with you should stick to DPS, as much as you can get, if you can run and shoot youre on the right track to go.
    If you deal it in Single player i would say, get as much life per second as possible or replenishes, else let one tank.