Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably best way to get new D3 licence without paying (Annual Pass only)

Hello there!

So recently I had my Annual Pass removed due to not paying for WoW. Before getting it back I asked Customer Service about my D3 characters and stuff, they said that everything will be back and they don't remove licence, so it's still there.
    Today I called CS to get my Annual Pass back and they said that I if my AP will get removed again, I'll lost D3 licence.

Conclusion? Lets say that you received ban on your acc with AP, you wait for your AP to be removed, reactivate it (you should receive warning about possibility of licence removal) and let it be removed again. Now, if Blizzard will let you get your AP for the third time, you should get NEW D3 licence, which means "new acc".

This is only a theory and here are things that could not work
    - Blizz can refuse letting you participate in AP for the 3rd time. 2 options here 1.pretend you are an idiot, you didn't know about consequences etc etc 2.use proxy to reset mail, password and "i just got my acc back, someone hacked it when I left x years ago"
    - Blizz can refuse giving you new licence when renewing AP for the 3rd time due to banned licence. If you ask me, I see only 1 option here, look at point 2 above

I lost my AP due to RaF abuse, acc was locked down and I had to call them and create subscription (to make a payment they will unlock your acc) while talking to them. I didn't have money on card so they locked my acc down again.
    Next time I called, I wanted to make a payment but my card refused it. My acc remained ACTIVE so probably I could avoid payment via card and just get prepaid. You could buy it from someone who can cancel payment for it via blizzstore (for ex. chinese seller), apply for AP renewal and let the seller cancel it. You'll lose AP within a week and you can proceed further without waiting 30 days for gametime to end. Thing is - I don't know if they'll accept that gametime for AP renewal, despite my acc beign unlocked I still created subscription and paid via credit card so I'm not 100% sure.

If something is not clear - ask, because sometimes I just skip to second or third point without explaining the first one

This is just a theory and as you can see, it depends much on Customer Service.

-------------

TL;DR

You'll probably receive new D3 licence (new acc) if you'll apply 3rd time for Annual Pass.

WTB Feedback.
    Last edited by borgi; 06-13-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Probably best way to get new D3 licence without paying (Annual Pass only)
    borgi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This already made it to the second page without even 1 response. I'm forced to shamelessly double post. At least I'll try to make it sound constructive.
    I would like to hear any feedback on this. I cannot test it because my game time will remain for about 26 days more + about 4-7 days waiting for AP removal, it's just too much.
    I'd need a person who is banned on Annual Pass account so he can try this (if he wants ofc) (if you'll find yourself a nice guy who can cancel payment of gametime card you'll enter 2 times - you can do it even for free). Why banned? 2 reasons - 1. Of course you don't want to lose your current licence if you are not banned. 2.Banned people (who don't care 'bout Tyrael mount and MoP beta) could possible get a new licence without a ban. But I need to somehow test it.

Still, even theory feedback would be great.
    Last edited by borgi; 06-14-2012 at 11:26 AM.