Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 of my accounts got banned other are untouched. i never used any hacks only AHbots. weird thats only this 3 accounts got banned since i used to ahbot on others too but they were purchased later so thats the reason maybe. basically lost around 500€ :/

Diablo 3 Ban Reports Go Here
    valiliv's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, big banwave on AH bots. Has nothing to do with detection, it's trivial for them to simple scan the logs and easily ID 99% of the bots... since no human is sitting there on AH screen for hours refreshing every sec while avoiding the cache with constant buyout changes.

It's funny because the actual ACTIVITY the bots did was completely legit, ie buy items according to set criteria so they can be resold. In WoW this exact thing is done with auctioneer and many other completely legal addons, but of course since D3 has no addons it seems Blizz wants players to manually scan their atrocious unusable auction house UI and will ban those that try to macro / autoit the scan.

wootpeng's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those of you who were banned for AH botting, how long were you running per day? I know I was running almost 24/7. I am curious if anyone was running at a reasonable rate and still got banned.

bts0uth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it easier for them to detect autoit AH bots more then autoit sarkoth farming scripts? I guess the constant scanning is probably what gets you caught but just wondering if anyone knows more about it

deadie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-4 max hours per day and still got banned.

Lawlipop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: Actually the AH was down. No Trade/AH Block. ^_^
    Last edited by Lawlipop; 07-05-2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Lawl

amirborna's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if they got people that didn't use auto it but were using other means, even more legit means than auto it?

Hyru's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Botted the Gold and RM AH 24/7 since May using .NET and was banned today on all accounts, so they definitely have some server-side checks running.

Oh well, next game.

CuT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bts0uth View Post
    is it easier for them to detect autoit AH bots more then autoit sarkoth farming scripts? I guess the constant scanning is probably what gets you caught but just wondering if anyone knows more about it
    Blizzard would more likely focus efforts on people directly making a profit from them than people abusing something that is apart of the game and they are aware of and HAVEN'T fixed it yet.

Edit: Also, anyone who was doing it and got banned I hope you learned your lesson about actually ruining the fun of a game for thousands of people. I would have loved to do it but knew they would crack down eventually.

BlueTree's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont bottet AH just did some hours AH sniping myself and got banned for using 3rd party progs that i NEVER used.

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odd seems like a smattering of accounts that got hit. I have 11 accounts here and all are okay.

All have used HB, IB, DB, and AutoIt...at least 3 have been used to sell gold and all have been running almost non-stop when the bots are updated and running.

All accounts have used extensive leveling exploints and quest multiplying processes to level. In fact 10 accounts just got new EU 60's in the last 2 days. So not sure what the trigger is, but one thing I can say is I have NOT done anything with the AH outside of normal buying of GF gear which each bot buys their own and a few accounts have sold random items here and there on the gold AH.

starbright's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    Odd seems like a smattering of accounts that got hit. I have 11 accounts here and all are okay.

All have used HB, IB, DB, and AutoIt...at least 3 have been used to sell gold and all have been running almost non-stop when the bots are updated and running.

All accounts have used extensive leveling exploints and quest multiplying processes to level. In fact 10 accounts just got new EU 60's in the last 2 days. So not sure what the trigger is, but one thing I can say is I have NOT done anything with the AH outside of normal buying of GF gear which each bot buys their own and a few accounts have sold random items here and there on the gold AH.

pretty much same story here cept I've never used HB. I've got 3 running on IB and 6 running on DB. Used auto hotkey to level this weekend. Made 2 new accts and leveled 2 EU accts. Never used anything for AH tho just buy GF gear,

jamesholt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch where your cd keys are coming from. There's a reason guys are selling CD keys for in game gold.

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jamesholt View Post
    Watch where your cd keys are coming from. There's a reason guys are selling CD keys for in game gold.
    These people getting banned should call and see what they can find out about their accounts. In the past it has been a simple billing or server error. Still possible it could be something like that in this case too, but we'll have to wait and see. 10 of my 11 accounts are from the official store and 1 is from offgamers.

h0v3r's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned also for using AUTOIT mf switcher and sarkoth profile gold farming. god dammit blizzard.

Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234567891056 ... LastLast