0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
    I've used AutoIT for over a week straight now with almost 0 down time (running it 24/7, except for when my script would break for whatever reason). I have not been banned.

Engaging in other illegal activities is what will get you banned (using a real bot, selling gold to a known/flagged gold buyer, etc.).
    Running a script for a few hours a day (10-14h), playing some hours aswell, and account is offline for like 6-7h per day, no ban here either, using AutoIt only, ofc.

I will however, stop for a while, to see if AutoIt is completely safe or not.

----------------

Last time I checked, Blizzard is against gold buying/selling through third party systems, so, if you wish to be safe, do not engage in gold for money transactions that aren't proccessed through Blizzard (read: RMAH, when it comes out), because they do keep an eye on that, and they will get you banned for that, the more you sell/buy, the more likely you are to get banned.

To OP: you sold 350million gold, assuming you're not a retard and you're selling them for at least 10$, you will have at least 3500$, enough to buy a shitload of game copies and whatever you want. Just put a few more hours into it, bot a char or multiple to 60 again, and sell 700m until you get banned again. Rinse and repeat, quit your job, live a happy life.

Warning! Account banned
    TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From Hellbuddy

Originally Posted by HellBuddy Staff
    We have reports that people have been banned.
    But not everyone who used HB has been banned! So the bot is still undetected.

People got banned because:
    - they botted too long (>10 hours per day)
    - always did the same quests for hours
    - disabled the "kill error reporter function" in the launcher
    - used another bot / hack

If the bot would be detected then 100% of all hellbuddy users would be banned now.

Those bans were most likely collected by hand or by analyzing server logs.

We have 23 accounts (all on EU-SERVERS) since the beta.
    - We used the bot on those accounts since the beta, every day.
    - None of those accounts was online longer than 10 hours per day.
    - Most of them were online for 7-9 hours!
    - We used a multiple profiles on a single account (3-4 launcher profiles for every single battle.net account) that went online at different times with different quests...

To everyone who got banned: We're sorry for your loss but you knew the dangers of botting.
    There are no refunds (beleive it or not, but that orange screen when you start the launcher actually has a reason to be there for at least 4 seconds! you should read it!)

Thanks to BreakDown for the above signature
    Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

Gregorek's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
    I've used AutoIT for over a week straight now with almost 0 down time (running it 24/7, except for when my script would break for whatever reason). I have not been banned.

Engaging in other illegal activities is what will get you banned (using a real bot, selling gold to a known/flagged gold buyer, etc.).
    Well, the EULA says:

Use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Game experience, including without limitation, mods that violate the terms of this License Agreement or the Terms of Use;
    So they define bot as any kind of automation software. By that definition autoit is a bot, as well, if we took it to absurdity, as multiple keybindings on one mouse button using Logitech software...
    The sad truth is, if they want to ban you, they will. But thats the risk we take

ccplz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm one of the geniuses that botted on their main account.
    My question is,if I get banned on diablo,does my WoW account get banned too?

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ccplz No it is just a ban of the license not the account. It is unclear if you will be able to get a new D3 license on that account though since you can only have 1 D3 license per bnet.

Originally Posted by Gregorek View Post
    Well, the EULA says:

So they define bot as any kind of automation software. By that definition autoit is a bot, as well, if we took it to absurdity, as multiple keybindings on one mouse button using Logitech software...
    The sad truth is, if they want to ban you, they will. But thats the risk we take
    They've always defined automation as your character performing action without any kind of human interaction. Even outside combat and macros in WoW were technically against the rules, but that doesn't mean you're going to get banned unless it becomes a problem to Blizzard.

ooxxy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course it's bannable, that's not what we are discussing. We are talking about whether warden will detect it. If I walked into blizz hq and told them i used a script to farm the same spot over and over they would ban me.

Anyway, autoit does not inject in diablo's memory so warden will not detect it.

ccplz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    @ccplz No it is just a ban of the license not the account. It is unclear if you will be able to get a new D3 license on that account though since you can only have 1 D3 license per bnet.
    God bless you,sir.
    This is a joyous day.
    GLORIOUS!

internalcumbustion's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone gone into the battle.net site to see what the status of thier D3 account is? I am at work and can't check however I have not seen an email.

Warning! Account banned-capture-jpg

one more thing, I do not think Blizzard would suspend an account without 100% proof that they know you are botting. I don't believe that being online for a long period or using autoit is 100% indisputable proof. Using a tool explicitly designed to cheat in D3, like Hellbuddy, is.
    Last edited by internalcumbustion; 06-12-2012 at 09:46 AM.

Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by internalcumbustion View Post
    Has anyone gone into the battle.net site to see what the status of thier D3 account is? I am at work and can't check however I have not seen an email.
    one more thing, I do not think Blizzard would suspend an account without 100% proof that they know you are botting. I don't believe that being online for a long period or using autoit is 100% indisputable proof. Using a tool explicitly designed to cheat in D3, like Hellbuddy, is.
    Heh, That was the very first thing I did.
    -Darkling Lord

battosaiii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I use AutoIT since 2 weeks.
    Arounds 15hours per day.
    No Ban for me.
    EU server.

IMO, i think the warden system cant see automaticly if u are botting with AutoIT BUT if your account is under control by Blizzard they can proove you are botting why logs.

Good luck everybody

Valemas's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TheFreak
    I've seen a lot of people who've used HB get banned, and those who we're banned with more accounts that ran other bots didn't get banned.
    It seems to have happend last week when something glitched for those who are banned.

Jeremiah's Avatar Former Mod
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ban Reports Thread

Please post all ban reports in the new sticky thread.
    Last edited by Jeremiah; 06-12-2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: editing in more form questions
    Leecher -> Active -> News Team -> Contrib -> News Team Leader -> Moderator -> Former Mod
    Proud Ownedcore Member 2007-2012

Jeremiah's Avatar Former Mod
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you.
    Leecher -> Active -> News Team -> Contrib -> News Team Leader -> Moderator -> Former Mod
    Proud Ownedcore Member 2007-2012

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456