29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hi5m8 View Post
    He's sponsored by Razer to make $500k a year I believe, also he's a professional poker player. I don't think he needs to scam people out of money.
    You're not making your case. You just said he's a lazy bastard that has suckered a sponsor out of $500k and the rest of the time he does it at a poker table. Con Man...got you hook, line, and sinker...

He has demonstrated no ability to me other than the ability to manipulate mass amounts of people into doing and saying stupid things for no reason at all. If he was doing it for the children why wasn't he sucking ever ounce of his fame to raise money? Why didn't he stream every second of him doing it? Because its all FAKE! He pops on a video and says a few things like a muppet and you believe every single word without fail.

I have a charity called Save the Planet. You should give as much as you possibly can right away! It's very important...send all money to [email protected] and promise it gets into the right hands. You don't believe me? Well you know me as well as you know Athene...why do you believe him?
    Last edited by Jaerin; 05-27-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Diablo 3 level 60 worldfirst Athene ?
    Snackbar's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    You're not making your case. You just said he's a lazy bastard that has suckered a sponsor out of $500k and the rest of the time he does it at a poker table. Con Man...got you hook, line, and sinker...

He has demonstrated no ability to me other than the ability to manipulate mass amounts of people into doing and saying stupid things for no reason at all. If he was doing it for the children why wasn't he sucking ever ounce of his fame to raise money? Why didn't he stream every second of him doing it? Because its all FAKE! He pops on a video and says a few things like a muppet and you believe every single word without fail.

I have a charity called Save the Planet. You should give as much as you possibly can right away! It's very important...send all money to [email protected] and promise it gets into the right hands. You don't believe me? Well you know me as well as you know Athene...why do you believe him?
    This is what I call paranoia, it has been proven and discussed that the charity and many others are doing (same c\cause) is legit. If you doubt that, please you can freely report him if you provide enough information to the Interpol and he will have warrant on his neck.

Gotta love people who get all wound up about this. You don't just sucker out $500K, unless you have different definition of Lazy. While the job he does not make him hard working since its more chilled back, you don't just get a Sponsorship like that with ease. Some watch him for entertainment, some because he is their idol, haters, other gamers and so forth.
    - Professional Russian - Front End Web Dev / DevOps Trainee / UI Designer / Amateur Videographer

Haaskis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cpjohn View Post
    Cry more baby.. rofl fan boi x*D

U do realize none of the top gamers cares about this stupid " charity thing " they just want a portion of his is attention focused on themself, btw wouldnt u fly away from ur city if u were offered free food palce to sleep + gaming with other pro gamers, last time i heard belgium aint a ghetto place either.

NONE CARES ABOUT HIS CHARITY " OVER N OUT "
    And you're ****ing retarded if you don't think that's one of his goals - to make people more aware whats the shit like in 3rd world countries etc.

I'm not a fanboy, but he has made hundreds of thousands from online poker - which is why he can keep streaming and doing all that stuff without working. My view of a nolifer is exact opposite of what Athene does, and he's not mentally handicapped - although I think some of his thoughts have some logic flaws.

And of course the topgamers playing with Athene are freeriding on his popularity to get attention, that's just good business. To contribute for charity while doing that is like a win/win for everyone, did they care for it or not.

If no one cared for his charity, he wouldn't have been able to gather close to a million dollars without contributors. Have you made a million in 100 days? Yeah.

niguz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if you wanna hate; he got hacked and lost all his gold; also they got his yt account: AtheneIRL - YouTube

So kids; always use a new pw for every site.

EDIT: He typed his pw in the name box when the stream was live; so...
    Last edited by niguz; 05-31-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL he wasn't using an authenticator?

Either that or he's just conning Blizzard into duping all his stuff him.

Goldfit's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he has no authenticator

niguz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R