Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You people really have no clue what so ever regarding his goals obviously. He and his friends are all activists and they want to make a difference to the world and people. Please do your ****ing research before calling out that people has no life and blablabla. You're just proving yourself jealous and stupid. He's going to donate 1 million dollars to one of the most respected charity organization. He has made A LOT of money for his personal account in poker as well. Anyways I don't want to lecture you about what he's all about but please, don't retardstamp yourself people. Regarding the world first 60, he did it and he was the first, he flew in the best players in WoW to do it with him (Hydra, Braindeadly, Jimos, Totemtoe) f.x anyways, over and out.

Diablo 3 level 60 worldfirst Athene ?
    killshot123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    Exactly...what makes you think that he's not just scamming people out of their money when he's willing to attention whore and do pretty much whatever to get attention. He had a lot of "big ideas" none of which have really come true or expanded our minds. All he does is yell look at me and the fanboi's swoon...it's stupid....

Money doesn't touch his bank account. It goes straight to Save the Children, through the OPsharecraft thing. Apparently the Nick dude was a blizz employee who was playing pre-release, Asian servers were down 90% of the day, and EU was the only server that hand a fighting chance.

cpjohn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by durinz View Post
    You people really have no clue what so ever regarding his goals obviously. He and his friends are all activists and they want to make a difference to the world and people. Please do your ****ing research before calling out that people has no life and blablabla. You're just proving yourself jealous and stupid. He's going to donate 1 million dollars to one of the most respected charity organization. He has made A LOT of money for his personal account in poker as well. Anyways I don't want to lecture you about what he's all about but please, don't retardstamp yourself people. Regarding the world first 60, he did it and he was the first, he flew in the best players in WoW to do it with him (Hydra, Braindeadly, Jimos, Totemtoe) f.x anyways, over and out.
    Cry more baby.. rofl fan boi x*D

U do realize none of the top gamers cares about this stupid " charity thing " they just want a portion of his is attention focused on themself, btw wouldnt u fly away from ur city if u were offered free food palce to sleep + gaming with other pro gamers, last time i heard belgium aint a ghetto place either.

NONE CARES ABOUT HIS CHARITY " OVER N OUT "

Thurok's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Nick that got world first, is a Blizzard D3 Developer, he had early access to the game, and it was world first before anyone else had access to the game.

Athene is a great man, and what he does for the kids and what he has been doing the past 1 year, is very different from what he was before. Even tho i already liked his ownage.

He doesnt fail at life, watch his livestream daily, watch his videos. He has live calls with Save the Children.

You know what u all say about the "Use the search button before" blah blah? That's what u should do, get ur proof then you can talk
    (Plus, if u wanna flame all over me idc
    - Thurok.

Fast edit: He is a famous, and pro poker person, he can make money in anytime he wants, it's not that he wants the charity money for himself(known as Chiren).

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless of what you believe Athene is nothing more than an attention whore and he'd happily exploit every one of those children for his own personal gain.

And you use success at poker as an achievement? Poker is essentially a test of how much of a con you are. It's not hard to memorize probability tables and such, but what makes a good poker player is making people do things that you want them too without them knowing it. Using your own bets to manipulate their actions. I can't imagine a more obvious piece of evidence that he's a lying con that does nothing, but whatever it takes to get attention.

Harambeqt's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cpjohn View Post
    Cry more baby.. rofl fan boi x*D

U do realize none of the top gamers cares about this stupid " charity thing " they just want a portion of his is attention focused on themself, btw wouldnt u fly away from ur city if u were offered free food palce to sleep + gaming with other pro gamers, last time i heard belgium aint a ghetto place either.

NONE CARES ABOUT HIS CHARITY " OVER N OUT "
    I don't know about you but I care about charity. I dont give away money to greedy charity organizations because they take 3/4 of the money for themselves. (Most of em)
    But I try my best to help without giving away money.
    And you don't need to have that attitude towards other members on this forum, it might be mature for your age what do i know.
    --------------------------------

Guess the discussion is over, since there isn't any ladder or achievement for world first.
    Unless blizzard takes a look in their logs.
    Support the #1 WoW Emulator:
    http://arcemu.org/
    https://github.com/arcemu/arcemu
    - - -

Deathbringer123's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Igzz View Post
    By donating it to charity you mean donating a portion of it to his bank account right?
    I dont mean to be rude but you clearly haven't watched any of his videos he donated a load of money himself and he makes enough out of his sponsors

_Mike's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thurok View Post
    That Nick that got world first, is a Blizzard D3 Developer, he had early access to the game, and it was world first before anyone else had access to the game.
    So? First is first. If Athene decides to play the "it's unfair if he had access before everyone else" card then so can everyone else as well because of the server problems and Athene's "first" shouldn't count either.
    I'm not really hating on Athene here. I'm just saying he's lying about being first.

Narudan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So did anyone confirm Athenes claim? I watched his video, when he reached 60 he freaked out and yelled "worlds first" over and over again. How can he be sure?

shadowsx's Avatar Bawx Lurker CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Narudan View Post
    So did anyone confirm Athenes claim? I watched his video, when he reached 60 he freaked out and yelled "worlds first" over and over again. How can he be sure?
    AFAIK It isn't world's first but it was the fastest.

Korea got the world's first because their servers were up way before EU and US.

Narudan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shadowsx View Post
    AFAIK It isn't world's first but it was the fastest.
    Also hard to confirm

Duplicity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are you guys fighting over internet people. I'm no Athene fan or follower but I've seen some videos before so I'm not ignorant.

Athene is an internet personality (Kinda like Lonelygirl 15 or whatever). He's probably doing it on purpose to get viewers and getting his name out there (which is working). Out of his persona, he's most likely (from seeing his videos out of his Athene personality) a very nice person and intelligent.

What if he gives a portion of the money he gathered to his bank account and charity? Do you guys have double standards or what? Blizzard did EXACTLY the same thing with their online store for in game pets. They gave 50% to charity. (A few times. Sometimes 100%). Are they wrong? Are they right? It's subjective. At least his giving to charity. And what about those people who wanted to change ME3's ending? They probably didn't give it 100% to charity. Insert Red Cross, Invisible Children, and etc.

Double Standards.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter who gets world first honestly. If Blizzard cared, they would've set the release date at the same time for everyone. That would've been disastrous.

Wuzzard's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love that all you haters are doing exactly what he wants, spreading the word of his channel.

Athene is a character, not a person.

BTW, the character is making him a ton of money, so I'd say he's doing a pretty good job.

Jadd's Avatar 🐸 Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    81/333
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I would be world first too if I had 6512196541969182347129873630 people boosting me and giving me gold.

SpaceghostPurpp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what's funny, everyone making fun of Athene is falling for his OWN troll. Athene is an activist a VERY good one, he donates a lot of his money to kids in need and different organizations. Are you all illiterate and jealous or just retarded?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast