Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone got good way for DH to use this without firewalkers?

5-6 Legs/HR ( EXPLAINED - New afk farm)
    GrandReaper's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, here's my log term farming issue now - item durability. After about 4 hours my ring and amulet break. Thus my main items will likely break after 8. Anything I can do, or just suck it up (ring is a Nagelring, so I really want the extra MF working).

rapter13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GrandReaper View Post
    Okay, here's my log term farming issue now - item durability. After about 4 hours my ring and amulet break. Thus my main items will likely break after 8. Anything I can do, or just suck it up (ring is a Nagelring, so I really want the extra MF working).
    There's the legendary shoulder item, name escapes me, it makes all your items indestructible.

Jimmehz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rapter13 View Post
    There's the legendary shoulder item, name escapes me, it makes all your items indestructible.
    spaulders of zakara

Jimmehz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaywhy View Post
    Anyone got good way for DH to use this without firewalkers?
    have u tried caltrops (jagged spikes)? haven't tried this afk farm myself so i don't know if it will kill the rat callers

geov28's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rapter13 View Post
    That would be spaulders of zakara . Unfortunately the ones I had I salvaged some time ago (duh). But I still have my fire walkers. So I'm currently doing it as a wizard on t5 without any risk of dying , but that's due to some gear I had in stash.

First of all, use a shield.sure damage goes down, but at least you'll be alive and can make up for it by having more callers/rats on you. I had a storm shield which was quite the toughness monster, and 30% reduced melee damage goes a long way. Add to that a string of ears and aughild 2 set bonus, and we are at 65-70 reduced melee damage. But this is still not enough when you might have 50 odd rats gnawing at you. The real lifesaver is ice-armor crystallize. 60% extra armor, 12% reduced melee damage and most importantly icecubed rats. Without it I found I was dying faster than I could kill rats for dominance to stack up ( and I had 25 mil toughness and great regeneration). And yeah I'm using a keyboard macro to keep it up.

Passives are dominance, blur, audacity and unwavering will

I could probably take it up to torment 6 now but cba recreating.

I do it on the entrance of level 1 right by the door. Very handy because you can gather a lot of callers ( I got 9-10 right now) , get out and switch to the skills you need. Gather them up next to the door, teleport to the entrance put your fire walkers on and if there are enough rats already up, the callers won't get near you. This seemed to be the trick ( having enough rats blocking the callers) as previously they would die.

Oh, and 5/6 leg per day sounds more likely. Even with 120mf it's 1/hr at best
    Last edited by geov28; 04-27-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Monksoulj3h's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does this rats caller swamp on rift? if so wouldn't that have higher chance of dropping legs?

Gandy741's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone get me in a game? DH having a hard time not lettting rat callers die
    Leviathan#1236

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aipipicaca View Post
    He gave credit.

geov28's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Monksoulj3h View Post
    does this rats caller swamp on rift? if so wouldn't that have higher chance of dropping legs?
    Maybe, I can't remember seeing them. But I wouldn't rift hunt just to meet them, too random. Plus you would have to clear up a lot of other types of mobs.

noladrew's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of you guys do realize that this won't be all that beneficial without Grim Harvest, right? Could you get some items? Sure. Is it worth it since youre afk? Maybe. Could you potentially get banned for misusing any game mechanics. Obviously. We all know the possibilities of using methods mentioned in here. But is it really worth any of the potential punishment for something thats pretty poorly rewarding for anything other than Barb? You choose.

Kryptickle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SeaNanners View Post
    How do you keep the summonor alive? They seem to die when I afk and come back they are dead. Do they die from nephalem globe? if yes ho wis that possible? i dont move to how do I pick them up?
    Originally Posted by SeaNanners View Post
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone here got the same message? and yes i got banned wtf!

I DONT EVEN BOT! I DONT EVEN USE MACRO I ONLY USE MY CREDIT CARD to jam my fking keys! LOL gg blizz gg im done! Not even funny because I see people here do this for 24/7 and i only done this for 5 hours. I'm mAD. REALLY MAD!
    What happened to the "ban", man? Are you done trying to scare people out of AFKing with your fake "ban" claims?

c0d3y's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently doing this on a crusader on t4 getting 1-2 legs an hour around 200- 300 mil XP per hour and roughly 200k gold per hour. Thats fine for an AFK farm I think.
    If youre using crusader, take the armor passive % of shield block value, the additional 15% block chance, and the 12000 hp per block, and your 2H passive for the damage boost.
    This will keep you regened well. In addition any Melle % damage reduction items work well here. Ive got 30% on my belt and 6% on my amulet im using. Currently at about 10 mil toughness and 1mil sheet dps. Obviously need to use firewalkers but even an old pair from level 60 will be fine as I think the active is 100% weapon damage regardless. Also use regen / % armor from your paragon points rather than resist all this helps too in addition any dps gear with LPS will help you regen too. Most importantly dont take anything with thorns, and if youre gonna spam a skill then use iron skin or consecration or something that wont deal damage but will increase your survivability. Thanks to the poster and the original exploiter!

SeaNanners's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kryptickle View Post
    What happened to the "ban", man? Are you done trying to scare people out of AFKing with your fake "ban" claims?
    Got unbanned believe it or not.

geov28's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    All of you guys do realize that this won't be all that beneficial without Grim Harvest, right? Could you get some items? Sure. Is it worth it since youre afk? Maybe. Could you potentially get banned for misusing any game mechanics. Obviously. We all know the possibilities of using methods mentioned in here. But is it really worth any of the potential punishment for something thats pretty poorly rewarding for anything other than Barb? You choose.
    Not to burst your bubble, but grim harvest doesn't make legendaries rain from the sky or anything. It is more rewarding but not that much more.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast