0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that sucks SeaNanners.

I'm running it in T6 right now using a rubberband and a pen to press my right mouse button and nothing else. I just shot photos and a video showing the setup and exactly what I'm doing, so hopefully that's enough for an appeal if the ban hammer comes my way.

AFK farming - 2 billion xp/hr + tons of item drops [help needed]
    Xanowned's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard doesn't care for photos. A photo of that setup doesn't proof you used it.

SeaNanners's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cawienz View Post
    wow i cannot believe.. if its true, im deeply sorry man - if troll gtfo.
    I am not trolling I am being serious. My friend got banned to doing the Hive afk he received the same message. He was using a macro though. I never used a macro program in my life. I never botted ever not even diablo 2. I am really upset because it was my main account. I don't know what to do now if I call blizzard what should I say? Exploiting and afking are not allowed so I really don't know what to say. I guess I'm going to say that I never used a third party program.
    I'm pissed.

Mwtvz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xanowned View Post
    Blizzard doesn't care for photos. A photo of that setup doesn't proof you used it.
    And blizzard cant proof that he was afk because he wasnt using a macro

Xanowned's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard doesn't have to proof anything.

N3548's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SeaNanners View Post
    I am not trolling I am being serious. My friend got banned to doing the Hive afk he received the same message. He was using a macro though. I never used a macro program in my life. I never botted ever not even diablo 2. I am really upset because it was my main account. I don't know what to do now if I call blizzard what should I say? Exploiting and afking are not allowed so I really don't know what to say. I guess I'm going to say that I never used a third party program.
    I'm pissed.
    How long have you been AFKing at this particular spot and in sessions of how long?

Have you been afking or doing other things before that?

pukie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure Blizzard doesn't have proof of a AFK farming if you stick a "coin" on your keyboard? If so, I feel safe because I use this method : )
    That being said, it doesn't really matter if u farm for like 12hs+ because I have friends that play more than 12hs a day.
    Also I never seen a D3 GM, so probably there is no way to get banned using this method. I don't know how you got banned.
    I left it to farm before I left to work and my friend told me I wasn't In game nor In the Menu and I saw this thread and it scared the shit out of me. So I logged at work and my Account is fine.

I just wonder if Blizzard check on Gold/Loot drops and not being picked up within 10-20 secs (let's say a max of 1 minute if your inventory is full), because if they have a way to check that, you can totally tell if someone is AFK farming, because normal player will pickup the item right away after seeing a STAR and BEAM on the map :P

Btw, this farm is great!! Averaging 1 Leg or Set / 1hour-1h 1/2 .

SeaNanners's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by N3548 View Post
    How long have you been AFKing at this particular spot and in sessions of how long?

Have you been afking or doing other things before that?
    5 hours since yesterday and before I was doing the Hive for 5 hours too. I afk when I go to work and stop when I come back.

sorkus7331's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post screenshots or smth as proof. I don't believe you.

There is no way you can get banned for this.

pukie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 hours since yesterday and before I was doing the Hive for 5 hours too. I afk when I go to work and stop when I come back.
    That's weird : /

This is my schedule.

8pm - 3am is when I play D3 and let it farm from 3am - 8am (check loot and pick them up) and ask a friend to join and hold the game while I re log just in case). Then I let it farm from 8am - 8pm (when I get home, but sometimes it does DC).

Pretty much is almost 24hs of farming non-stop.

There is no way Blizzard can prove unless they have a camera in your room. Blizzard can prove that you DONT'T share the account with your siblings Since my sister/brother have a "night shift job". So I play at night and they play during day ^^

Another thing that came in mind is, I wonder if this works if you have a low level create the game on T6 and once you find the quest you clear all the adds around the map. and then pass leader to Lvl 70, so the game becomes Lvl 70 T6. It works on the Act 1 XP exploit (The Cain quest). But again, this isn't necessary because you can easily kite them out and farm. Whenever you need to go to town to clear bag you can use the Homing shoulders :P

w00tx's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call BS, you typed that he did it with a gel tube and now suddenly it was a macro?
    there's also posts from you in these forums asking which is the best bot to use

I'm pissed.

KaitouX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could it be possible that you were banned because you were afk farming during the "maintenance" they had an hour or two ago? I left my guy on yesterday for about 12 hours from 8am to 10pm. Then I picked up the items, did my thing, and put him back in the same spot (didn't leave the game or anything) for the night and then logged him off this morning and went to work. No ban yet.

pukie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by w00tx View Post
    I call BS, you typed that he did it with a gel tube and now suddenly it was a macro?
    +1

You don't even need a macro for this, just use your primary skill -> DH use Grenades with Fire spec and they melt.
    Wizard use electrocute.
    And other classes that have 30% dmg red. im not gonna even talk about it.

With DH using fire spec, you might need Templar with leg Relic + unity, put defensive passives + boar for Life regen and armor. and change ur paragons to defense = WIN.

pukie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KaitouX View Post
    Could it be possible that you were banned because you were afk farming during the "maintenance" they had an hour or two ago? I left my guy on yesterday for about 12 hours from 8am to 10pm. Then I picked up the items, did my thing, and put him back in the same spot (didn't leave the game or anything) for the night and then logged him off this morning and went to work. No ban yet.
    That's why I got DC today. They had a maintenance reset? I thought I got banned after looking at this post lol, but I did not. I just logged from work and my Acc was there.

Setec's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by w00tx View Post
    Good catch. SeaNanners did post asking about bots a while ago. Maybe he got banned in a wave for previous use of bots, and it happened to coincide with this AFK farming?

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast