Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well its a big maybe if this is 2B xp per hour.

Maybe if you have a 41% xp gem, 25% xp ring, and the 45% xp and some other xp gear it might get that high. For me even with extra people in the party to boost xp gain I'm not getting anywhere close to 1B xp per hour.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/422388-kickmydog-bm-mm-sv-hunter-profiles.html#post2793017

AFK farming - 2 billion xp/hr + tons of item drops [help needed]
    Spald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone not get disconnected about 1-2 hours ago? Was running this with 3 friends and we all got booted off at the same time (after going fine for 8 hours).

SeaNanners's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone here doin t6 on this? Hoe fast can you kill?

Moksu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1,6 billion xp per hour in 2 player group. far from 2b xp /hour

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Moksu View Post
    1,6 billion xp per hour in 2 player group. far from 2b xp /hour
    What torment and how fast are you killing those mobs? Also whats your dps? Really appreciate the help.

CaptainDerp's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did this over night T4 on my wizard. I went from 338 to 343 in 7 hours.

dps is 657k. I used electrocute chain lightning and stuck a straw in between 2 of my keys. Woke up to 6 levels and 5 legs.

khelos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started at 170 last night, monk with tf~ 900k dps. O e weapon broke when I woke up, repaired it and came back. 9 hours into it ~5 legs and 25 paragon.

Mobs have about 55m health on T VI

Think I avg 700m~ exp/hr

3vi7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by N3548 View Post
    Can someone confirm this has been fixed due to this change?
    Still works on EU & US ty for this find

3vi7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by khelos View Post
    9 hours into it ~5 legs and 25 paragon.
    with autoit script ?

gatoqueri's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Asmongold View Post
    Just finished making a video on how this works for anyone that's unclear on how to do it, I'll include a written guide below aswell

You need to do the Siege Runes quest in Act 5 and then go to the Abandoned Siege Camp then to the Battlefields of Eternity at which point there will be two runekeepers that you need to kill. One runekeeper is always the same (and you never need to kill him) and the other runekeeper is random, one of three, the one you're looking for is called Emikdeva who is part of the event "The Demonic Prisoner". In order to find this event quickly, run along the edges of the Battlefields of Eternity.

When you get this event, you pull Emikdeva away from the event and die, leaving him far away, then run back to the event (avoiding aggroing Emideva again). As long as Emikdeva is alive, his reinforcements infinitely respawn but only 6-8 can be alive at a time.
    Nice video, have one or two biased "facts" about it but you cleared pretty much everything important about it. +rep

N3548's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I'm back home and gathered my first haul. Last night I didn't have time to experiment properly so I just kept it running at T3 (to be safe) for about 18 hours.

I did measure a quick swap between hellfire ring and my regular ring and noticed dps and quick clearing is critical to gain the most xp, but I'll have to do a lot more testing and experimentation to find my personal optimal set.

In these 18 hours 10 legendaries dropped, which averages out to about 0.55 per hour. Sounds about right for these types of methods. My unoptimized and safe xp/hr has been in the range of 380mil/hr at torment 3. Which is still great for me personally for an afk method but it can obviously be much higher, unfortunately I'm lacking gear for the best clearing times and difficulties.

I might experiment with the t6 safe clear as shown in the OP.

Last edited by N3548; 04-22-2014 at 12:34 PM.

Cawienz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did this on Torment 6 with 2 ppl me and my brother (Monk,WD) WD is badly equipped 800k dps - monk ~1,2m i got from P 369 -> 379 in 15 Hours of play/afk

we both got ~12 legendarys (me 13 he 12)

works pretty fine

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A user of this account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III. The account action detailed below was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole. Though we are unable to discuss the outcome of our investigation due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly and appropriate action taken on all accounts involved.

Account Action: Account Closure
    Offence: Unapproved Third Party Software
    A third party program is any file or program that is used in addition to the game to gain an unfair advantage. These programs may increase movement speed or teleport heroes from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files.

Cheat Programs ("Hacks")
    We take action against accounts using hacks when a hero on the account is identified using a hack program. Hacks provide benefits normally not achievable in the game. Such benefits may include: increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls.

Automation Programs ("Bots")
    We take action against accounts using automation programs or bots when one or more heroes on the account are identified using a bot to achieve automation.

This Diablo III account has been closed based on a review of the account and all related policy violations, in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/d3_tou.html) and our In-Game Policies (http://eu.battle.net/support/article...o-iii-policies).

Moving forward, this Diablo III account and any heroes or items associated with the account are no longer accessible. The only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new licence or attempt to recover access by appealing account closure. While closure overturns are very unlikely, we advise that customers pursuing an appeal wait to purchase a new Diablo III licence until the appeal process has completed. If you add a new Diablo III licence, the new account will overwrite your old account and any prior heroes or items will be permanently erased.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by submitting a ticket through the Battle.net support site. To submit a ticket, please visit http://eu.battle.net/support/ticket/submit. Our support team will not be able to investigate account actions over the phone.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their time spent on Battle.net. Thank you for respecting our position.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment
    Diablo III Customer Support

Anyone here got the same message? and yes i got banned wtf!

I DONT EVEN BOT! I DONT EVEN USE MACRO I ONLY USE MY CREDIT CARD to jam my fking keys! LOL gg blizz gg im done! Not even funny because I see people here do this for 24/7 and i only done this for 5 hours. I'm mAD. REALLY MAD!
    Last edited by SeaNanners; 04-22-2014 at 01:04 PM.

Cawienz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow i cannot believe.. if its true, im deeply sorry man - if troll gtfo.

Mr_Disco_Stu's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think he got banned for something else
    why should they ban you if you are not using any programs/doing this long enough to be sure its not legal

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast