Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Billion exp/hr + 9M Gold/hr | ANY gear, half-afk.

Hey guys! I'll let the video speak for itself but i'll just say that this works ALOT better with 4 people letting everyone create a party until they get it and you'll have it almost all the time. Also, if you do it with a party only you will get it but there's a way for two people to get it and that is that one person goes there the first time and then you go there and complete the bounty. That means he starts the bounty (will say in chat) and you finish it. That way both will get two quests completed Happy farming!

AND DONT COME WITH THE HOLE "THIS ISNT AN EXPLOIT, WRONG FORUM MEHEHEHEHHE" because it's an exploit that the event completes itself without you having to defend the actual target.

1 Billion exp/hr + 9M Gold/hr | ANY gear, half-afk.
    Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Video is private

Samztwitch's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bossqwerty View Post
    Video is private
    Yeah, fixed the link :P Damn, you guys are quick!
    Last edited by Samztwitch; 04-15-2014 at 11:53 AM.

damaskinos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humm interesting... I'll try ASAP

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to warn you guys! It's ALL about RNG about which bounty spawns at this spot. Sometimes you'll get 10 miners gold in a row and sometimes you wont get any for 40 quests. This is why having a party is useful, however i managed 60-70 in a 1-2 hours solo (kind of good RNG though).

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, people dont know about this? This is all over every powerleveling community in D3 and ive seen countless videos on it. I swear this is a repost... will search around

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ar-needed.html (Easy Gold and EXP - Torment 6 - No good gear needed!)

And despite what you said above i wouldnt consider it an exploit. The guy you have to defend doesn even have a hitbox for enemies (They can walk right through him) While enemies do make attack animations against him he was never meant to die or take any damage, meaning this was intended to be an autocomplete. Players just figured out that you can just leave it to do it on its own.
    Last edited by IChangedMyUsername; 04-15-2014 at 11:21 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Awkwerdness View Post
    Wait, people dont know about this? This is all over every powerleveling community in D3 and ive seen countless videos on it. I swear this is a repost... will search around

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ar-needed.html (Easy Gold and EXP - Torment 6 - No good gear needed!)

And despite what you said above i wouldnt consider it an exploit. The guy you have to defend doesn even have a hitbox for enemies (They can walk right through him) While enemies do make attack animations against him he was never meant to die or take any damage, meaning this was intended to be an autocomplete. Players just figured out that you can just leave it to do it on its own.
    The quest is to defend the Crazed Miner which is why it's an exploit to be able to complete it WITHOUT actually defending the miner. I see this absolutely as an exploit. Also, the video you sent is absolutely not the same. His video is 10 minutes long showing many different ways to get exp and gold, mentioning this rather quick at the end of the video. This is an alot easier guide and saves people alot of time. I can understand it might be abit of a repost however it's not the same at all.

Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Samztwitch View Post
    The quest is to defend the Crazed Miner which is why it's an exploit to be able to complete it WITHOUT actually defending the miner. I see this absolutely as an exploit. Also, the video you sent is absolutely not the same. His video is 10 minutes long showing many different ways to get exp and gold, mentioning this rather quick at the end of the video. This is an alot easier guide and saves people alot of time. I can understand it might be abit of a repost however it's not the same at all.
    Its the exact same thing. If you need me to dig up move videos on this forum about it i will. Its completely opinionated whether or not its an exploit. You're entitled to your opinion and im entitled to mine.

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its the exact same thing. If you need me to dig up move videos on this forum about it i will. Its completely opinionated whether or not its an exploit. You're entitled to your opinion and im entitled to mine.
    That is correct and which is why i wrote "I see this absolutely as an exploit" and not "This is absolutely an exploit".

Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is correct and which is why i wrote "I see this absolutely as an exploit" and not "This is absolutely an exploit".
    True. If you were to re-read what i said, i said "I wouldnt consider this an exploit".

Also, these are from around the forum, ill give direct links in a second, i just found them in my history.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhm-SgfZyCM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyiPj5wjXvY
    A Miner's Gold - Howling Plateau Event Guide - Diablo 3

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True. If you were to re-read what i said, i said "I wouldnt consider this an exploit".

Also, these are from around the forum, ill give direct links in a second, i just found them in my history.
    None of these matters, they're not posted on this website. It's a completely different website, it reaches out to another audience possibly. That's like if someone wrote it as their message on skype and i wrote it here that would be considered a repost.. I'm way too tired to argue about this, not gonna keep it going much more.

nubslice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand why people care if it's on other websites, if it's not on this website, then post the damn thing and stop complaining. Some people don't look through 10 different websites to try to find stuff so it's really beneficial when other people post content from other websites as long as it's not an ownedcore repost.

einar300's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of these matters, they're not posted on this website. It's a completely different website, it reaches out to another audience possibly. That's like if someone wrote it as their message on skype and i wrote it here that would be considered a repost.. I'm way too tired to argue about this, not gonna keep it going much more.
    I posted this a few days back, and I am covering more "exploits" like this in the video. My videos might be long, but they are informative.

And no I didn't find it, it was sent to me on Youtube so I made a video about it.

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by einar300 View Post
    I posted this a few days back, and I am covering more "exploits" like this in the video. My videos might be long, but they are informative.

And no I didn't find it, it was sent to me on Youtube so I made a video about it.
    This is possible, your video is probably great and so on but however your video is very long and it's very possible most of the people don't sit through the hole thing even though it's informative. You could put up timelines in the beginnning for people to click, not gonna teach you how you do your videos just a friendly tip. I still don't see it as a repost though.

Phantons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will likely get fixed semi-soon, but like brought up in the thread, this is a repost and isn't an exploit. There are actually several quests out there just like this. You can consider it an exploit if you want, but fact is, it's not an exploit. If you are going to insist upon this being an exploit, you should be aware of what an exploit is in the gaming community. Now-a-days, more recently especially, more and more people consider farming methods, though totally intentional, exploits. They're not. This is one of those. This is completely intended by Blizzard. The method posted about farming it, however, seems a little unfair and will probably be fixed. The method doesn't make this an exploit.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast