Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Treachx fantastic vid! Looks and sounds beautiful and very informative, I'll be sure to like it <3

Fast weapon/armor rack farm + breakables etc NO MOBS
    Werks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can farm this extremely fast on my DH. I'll share some tips.

Keypoints:

• After you load the game hit "m" to open map instead of running over to the waypoint.

• Vault - Action Shot. I have Danetta's set which is why I don't use Tumble. I also like that Action Shot will hit breakables. Use Vault with the passive skill Tactical Advantage for increased movement speed.

• 125% movement speed is a must.

• Warzechian Armguards for the secondary "Every time you destroy a wreckable object, you gain a short burst of speed." I can go from Movement Speed +25% to 135% for a few seconds. TA and Warzechian stack.

• Change pet to Ferrets. Not only will they get you a few more gold but their on-use ability allows you to pick up gold remotely while you run away.

• * I used to use Chakram - Shuriken Cloud but find it unnecessary now with my current build.

The average run from loading screen to leaving game (10 second delay) takes me about a minute. This includes touching the decaying armor and the loose stones as I've had two legendaries drop from them. I think it's overall faster and maybe more efficient to skip the decaying armor though because they alter your running path if a chest didn't spawn. I need white items at the moment so I don't mind the extra time.

sh0t's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Werks View Post
    • After you load the game hit "m" to open map instead of running over to the waypoint.
    thanks, didnt think about this, this will save me a lot of time in the future!

Werks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sh0t View Post
    thanks, didnt think about this, this will save me a lot of time in the future!
    Another thing I didn't know you could do for a while is you can right-click instead of hitting the + - symbols to go from Act map to World type map. I also didn't know you could right-click on someone's profile and teleport to them, I was still using the flags by the waypoint circle -_-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123