0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yoyos View Post
    Can anybody explain how can you tell if you are getting the double xp?
    Mouse over your XP bar

[AFK] survive with x% health exping for any class
    yoyos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by daffy82 View Post
    Mouse over your XP bar
    Fair enough.
    OK, so i'm getting 1705xp per cycle and I should be getting 3410 for the double xp.
    I guess a better question would be: is there a way to know wheter I am in the right spot besides watching the xp bar? Is the poison ticking more frequently (I which case i would also need to adjust the regen gear). Or there's no visual indicator at all?

B166ER's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in a single player game u get 3410 exp every cycle... which is roughly 5 seconds

but yeah... ive got my shit to work without a macro in a 2 player game where im regening so slow on dh only using brooding for regen that when my top % from the fluctuation hit 1.1% hp i started a timer and after 20 minutes i got bored of watching.... so that means that if i started from fluctuating between 0.1% hp and 1.0% hp mine would last over 30 hours....... thats saying that it was 20 minutes but it could be way more then that

Edit:

Originally Posted by yoyos View Post
    Fair enough.
    OK, so i'm getting 1705xp per cycle and I should be getting 3410 for the double xp.
    I guess a better question would be: is there a way to know wheter I am in the right spot besides watching the xp bar? Is the poison ticking more frequently (I which case i would also need to adjust the regen gear). Or there's no visual indicator at all?
    If you don't have damage numbers on have them on, and you will see visually that your getting hit twice as often. Meaning a lot more damage numbers popping up.
    Last edited by B166ER; 09-06-2012 at 01:25 AM.

venom1stas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got this on 100k exp/min in four player. Multibox is king as usual

Little tip for those having problems balancing regen - buy whole set of uber defensive gear, all res, poison res and armor. Ignore vit as the poison does %hp dmg. Leave life regen for rings and amu. Buff yourself with autoclick or whatever. I got dmg down to 8hp per tick which meant 135regen/sec is enough to afk with. Keep in mind Im doing 4 player so it ticks like crazy.

Thx for share
    Last edited by venom1stas; 09-06-2012 at 03:56 AM.

wizofoz's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont get this.. this only works if u already have a high lvl char? i cant get 900 all res on my 40lvl monk..... from what lvl is this exploit possible?

Drogant's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    60+ for paragon

OJEeM's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has this been patched? Because I can't seem to be able to afk anymore, only getting the bonus when moving

Edit1: Seems not, I had to create a new game to make it work again
    Last edited by OJEeM; 09-06-2012 at 09:03 AM.

suthek's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have people noticed with each level their hp bar drops faster? or is it slower? I'm trying to figure out what I need to balance after each level.

leo11173's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, are we going to get banned because of this. I don't use Auto it or something. Did blizzard ban people due to such exploits?
    Probably. Or not.

janekkowal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by suthek View Post
    Have people noticed with each level their hp bar drops faster? or is it slower? I'm trying to figure out what I need to balance after each level.
    for me faster.

B166ER's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well im having an issue that i wasnt happened before, ive been d/cing... i dont know whether its because im doing 2 player game and not solo now, or if its because of being online for a certain period of time without logging off? or maybe because i randomly decided to put on a bat companion and summon it for shits and giggles?

if i jam a key so use a skill each time its off cd with that stop me from d/cing from idle? or is there anouther way of doing this, cause before last night i was able to do it just fine for over 7 hours without any macro or jammed key or anything only difference was id idnt have a companion, i was in a 1 player game, and .... well less online time

i can prolly figure it out with testing but im hoping someone has the answer without me having to go through a bunch of trial and error

linny's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by janekkowal View Post
    for me faster.
    It is for sure faster, the damage is based on % of life. As you level 2 vit is like 70life, increasing it by a small amount but throwing off your regen, you should simply need a bit more regen with each level. Sadly it may take awhile to re balance it again each level. Less of a problem if you were leveling high levels vs low.

janekkowal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by B166ER View Post
    well im having an issue that i wasnt happened before, ive been d/cing... i dont know whether its because im doing 2 player game and not solo now, or if its because of being online for a certain period of time without logging off? or maybe because i randomly decided to put on a bat companion and summon it for shits and giggles?
    I'm experiencing the same issue in 2players game. Don't know what is causing this. Now I'm with just clicking random key every 10min or so. Hope it will help...

suthek's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone should make a app that you put all your gear into and it calculates the regen you need
    something that factors in intel dodge and all that stuff so it's way easier to just paragon up and tune.

B166ER's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by janekkowal View Post
    I'm experiencing the same issue in 2players game. Don't know what is causing this. Now I'm with just clicking random key every 10min or so. Hope it will help...
    whats weird is my friend who im doing the 2 player game with hasnt d/c'ed once, hes asleep atm tho so im doing 1 player xD... im thinking though that it might be the companion cause iirc wernt people doing afk gold farming with ferrets? maybe blizzard added an idle timer for companions?... w/e ill find out soon enough when he wakes up

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast