0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sarastrasza View Post
    I'm using it because it's quicker than to wait for the 3 second identify cast, and to spread the word that it isnt just the amount of affixes that can be found.

it's also very refreshing to save the good items and "identify" a whole stash of good items in one go!
    Please. Just go rob a 7/11 or something.

If ownedcore supports this which has no true use other than scamming people, then I'm done supporting the site. Has the community gotten so bad that you all don't even care that you are screwing real people over? Would you do this to someone face to face with real items instead of digital items? There's a very fine line now between the two since the RMAH is now a reality.

[Tool] Predict stats on your own unidentified items
    Eekumpokeum's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using it simply because it's fun to do. Not the scamming part, I havnt sold any of them, but just the... Exploity action of it. Sometimes people like to just try out stuff because it's seedy.

alzika's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And why the hell am I the only person who actually seems to even care that scamming users is wrong? What is wrong with you all?

sarastrasza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alzika View Post
    And why the hell am I the only person who actually seems to even care that scamming users is wrong? What is wrong with you all?
    please stop trolling, how is spreading a tool that lets everyone see unid items wrong? what are you, pissed that it got leaked so you cant make money with it anymore?

alzika's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sarastrasza View Post
    please stop trolling, how is spreading a tool that lets everyone see unid items wrong? what are you, pissed that it got leaked so you cant make money with it anymore?
    wow. I can honestly say that this is the first time I have been accused of trolling when I am being 100% sincere.

I see that nobody has any concept of right or wrong in today's world.

I see that ownedcore supports threads that show how to scam other individual users. I'm done now and will stop posting and contributing since I seem to be the only one who considers this wrong.

Take care.

roflcopter666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alzika View Post
    This is an exploit, and thus belongs here, in the exploit forums. (Perhaps the tool itself does not, but the method definitely does.)

Also removing it would not remove it from the countless other sites that have it -- but it would lower awareness here, making the people of the community you seem to love so much more vulnerable to the "scam". More awareness of the issue will cause it to be fixed sooner. (Assuming they will bother fixing it at all, since I'm not sure they care all that much about the UNID item trade.)

Furthermore, most content on this website "screws" other people over in one way or another. Botting, super farming spots, triple loot from packs, AH Bid for Buyout, etc. They may not all directly screw people over, but it "hurts" those unaware. Still tired, so probably not explaining it the best I could, but I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say here.

Lastly, I know it is now the official stance of this site that it is against scams, but this was not always the case. So rather than complaining that the community has "gotten so bad", from my point of view it has actually gotten "better" over time. There used to be an actual scam forum on here.

Edit:

I see that nobody has any concept of right or wrong in today's world.

I see that ownedcore supports threads that show how to scam other individual users. I'm done now and will stop posting and contributing since I seem to be the only one who considers this wrong.
    An exploit / botting site is probably a bad place to take a moral highground and preach values to people. Not trying to be mean, but you should honestly have expected people to behave and act the way they do. People come here to gain an advantage over others. Well, at least most do, I guess I shouldn't speak for everyone because from the sounds of it perhaps you don't?

Edit 2:

Just to clarify, I do not sell, buy or deal with UNID items in anyway. I have not gained anything from this and I have just been following this because I find it highly interesting. I just enjoy seeing what makes something tick and/or how to break things.
    Last edited by roflcopter666; 07-17-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Kunstprodukt's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone know which part of the string is the item ID?

Deathsnacks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kunstprodukt View Post
    anyone know which part of the string is the item ID?
    2,1236607151 < Thats the item ID.

Also, I just modified the tool to include the python/javascript script that was linked a few pages back to generate the code to view the exact stats. (Unless someone wants to send me the rand functions that D3 uses to seed the affixes)

Download link. Modified source is included as well.
    (Get from OP post, this is bugged)
    Last edited by Deathsnacks; 07-17-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deathsnacks View Post
    2,1236607151 < Thats the item ID.

Also, I just modified the tool to include the python/javascript script that was linked a few pages back to generate the code to view the exact stats. (Unless someone wants to send me the rand functions that D3 uses to seed the affixes)

Download link. Modified source is included as well.
    thank you. but for which string? cant find it

ps.
    you mean after the first "2," ?
    if so. it sometimes starts with an "-"..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kunstprodukt View Post
    thank you. but for which string? cant find it
    Example item string:
    |HItem:2,-733829187:885900207:347303071,1865139427,-1208924451,-1409407346,88332278,898909409:-1:0:130765:9:3:8:475:475:0:0:8:0:356935715:|h[Heaven Strand]|h

Bolded portion is the item ID.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Example item string:
    |HItem:2,-733829187:885900207:347303071,1865139427,-1208924451,-1409407346,88332278,898909409:-1:0:130765:9:3:8:475:475:0:0:8:0:356935715:|h[Heaven Strand]|h

Bolded portion is the item ID.
    alright. thank you. beeing searching for the item id in memory of diablo3. but did not find it yet.

hekatoncheiren's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha, well done and shit - I just did the same thing The new, official version is also up, along with more detailed instructions. You can't imagine how many PMs I answered where people hit Backspace, did it ingame or idontknow...
    Maybe we should set up a SVN repository to prevent duplicate implementations in the future? You could also PM me first, so that I know what's happening.

Official changelog:
    - v1.4
    * implemented UnidHurl => IdHurl conversion found by Kagaamine
    * updated in-app instructions since a shipload of people seem to fail hard using this (they might just be unable to read though)
    * small refactorings
    Last edited by hekatoncheiren; 07-17-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hekatoncheiren View Post
    Ha, well done and shit - I just did the same thing The new, official version is also up, along with more detailed instructions. You can't imagine how many PMs I answered where people hit Backspace, did it ingame or idontknow...
    Maybe we should set up a SVN repository to prevent duplicate implementations in the future? You could also PM me first, so that I know what's happening.

Official changelog:
    - v1.4
    * implemented UnidHurl => IdHurl conversion found by Kagaamine
    * updated in-app instructions since a shipload of people seem to fail hard using this (they might just be unable to read though)
    * small refactorings
    You could upload it to Google Code or GitHub, whichever you prefer. Also, I just noticed my implementation of the hash function is flawed, whoops.

hekatoncheiren's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding the ethical discussion arising here: I think you are right criticising the whole method but I want to rephrase that I did not find the exploit and did not (re-)publish it either. I was also just interested in doing it and figured that if everybody here seems to do it - why not do it the easy way with a tool that I could provide quickly?
    In general, I think everybody surfing here has a certain (unfair) advantage over the average 0815 player. In the end, goldfarming bots are just as unfair as everything else since prices tend to reach incredible amounts that almost no casual player will ever be able to pay. One might argue that stealing from blizzard is better than stealing from other players but in the end, bad guys could have done all of this without the tool just as fine.

krkiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. Thanks a mill for this tool find it very usefull! :-D
    Dows anybody know if my unid item stats look like this:
    +[90-100] Strenght
    +[51-60]Cold Resistance
    +[30-100]strenght+[30-100]Intelligence
    can the item have +200 strenght since it shows strenght 2 times?

Thx

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast