EU D3 RoS account 333 paragon 2x70, barb 700k dmg, crusader, WTT for 30 DAYS WOW TIME menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pentatonix007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU D3 RoS account 333 paragon 2x70, barb 700k dmg, crusader, WTT for 30 DAYS WOW TIME

I am the oo of the account, don't miss this chance, D3 Ros + sc2 account, i have all the info, trading it for only 30 days of game time, hurry up, i need this fast.

EU D3 RoS account 333 paragon 2x70, barb 700k dmg, crusader, WTT for 30 DAYS WOW TIME
    NRGETiK's Avatar Banned Amazing D3 Services CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be careful and use a middleman for this. Trading a $200+ account for $15 worth of game time.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Seems like he scammed someone on a different forum & got banned a few weeks ago. Would be careful

Search "Kurbetina" on epic-npc
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

pentatonix007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had 15+ feedback on *******, and acctualy got banned because i was scammed not him, he reversed the story.

We can use a MM.

And the acc doesn' really worth 200$

NRGETiK's Avatar Banned Amazing D3 Services CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pentatonix007 View Post
    i had 15+ feedback on *******, and acctualy got banned because i was scammed not him, he reversed the story.

We can use a MM.

And the acc doesn' really worth 200$
    You had 10 feedback, and then decided to recall the account and scam the person for what seems like 95 euros. And you dont get banned for being scammed, you GET banned for scamming someone. Your argument makes no sense.

Here ill post the conversation for you. (Sorry the english is a little broken)

Originally Posted by Claimer
    Ok then, the info:
    I had a thread where i was looking for cheap wow accounts, he wrote me a PM.
    The purchase/trade was for a WoW account, main character Watchmeshift, Druid on Silvermoon, which i later moved and put on Stormscale as Greedy and horde.
    He wanted one SC2 key, Diablo 3 + exp in trade for that account.
    The deal went smooth, a bit delay on 2 keys but he got all of them.
    he sent me all info + ID pic.
    About 1 week ago today the account was taken.
    My first reaction was to write him and ask wtf was going on, hes reply he didnt know anything about it according to him, and he started talking about it could been his neighbour because he knew of the trade/sale.
    He sad he would help me get it back, then he wrote that he got reply from blizz that the account first and last name had been changed... which is almost impossible, the only 100% way is with goverment name change papers, spoke with a GM about that:P
    Then i told him i wanted him to send me a pic of id+ newspaper, he sad ok, no reply for about 24-48 hours, finally when i got a reply the current user of the account had used my paypal which i forgot to remove when i lost the account to pay something, character transfer i think so i did a chargeback at Blizz :P and won ofc.
    Before i did this i told him that im doing a chargeback and his reply was like "[2014-05-04 15:41:14] Master : They will then see that the acc has been sold, because hackers dont pay for realm transfers etc...
    [2014-05-04 15:41:43] Adde: now ofc he doenst pay, ue used the paypal acc on the account that he hacked"
    [2014-05-07 20:47:42] Adde: .....
    [2014-05-07 20:47:54] Adde: and why havent u gotten me a pic with the newspaper yet?
    [2014-05-07 20:48:58] ProStore ///: Because the acc will get banned, acctualy closed if it gets retrieved one more time, because i had to retrieve it twice cuz of scammers
    [2014-05-07 20:50:02] Adde: ok then PLEASE explain to me,
    Why dont you just send me a pic of id+newspaper and let me try? whats the harm of getting the acc banned? since none of us is playing on it, just a hacker
    [2014-05-07 20:51:05] ProStore ///: Maybe if some time passes we will be able to get it back without getting it banned
    [2014-05-07 20:51:19] ProStore ///: I like seeing my dudu alive
    [2014-05-07 20:51:29] Adde: your dude?
    [2014-05-07 20:51:32] Adde: u sold me the acc dude
    Then he writes
    [2014-05-07 20:54:35] ProStore ///: You know that the sc2 and d3 were charged back ?
    [2014-05-07 20:54:49] ProStore ///: I was playing them for 1 week
    Chargeback on cdkeys? i gave him cdkeys... they cant be chargebacked...
    + then i found

He ****ing idiot sold the account that he got from me.... and tries to tell me they where "Chargebacked" ? seriusly?
    He also says stuff like the id is fake and so on, this is after i found him on the internet, his facebook, his parents... think i scared him a bit? :P lol

!!!
    same druid, he sold it before app
    erently
    hehe lots to read here.
    Ban this idiot please...

Full skype logs have been sent to *******, screenshots can be provided if requested.
    Originally Posted by Mod
    PLease post skype log screenshots here AND his skype profile screenshot. And were the cdkeys box edition or keys or battle.net keys? Battle.net keys can be charged back, box edition can rarely be taken back.

Notifying of dispute
    cdkeys where the keys, bought from offgamers and such, not from battle net.

both his profile and some from the chat.
    I also sent full logs exported from skype to *******.
    can get you more screenshots if u want.
    Originally Posted by Mod
    l1nuxfre4k trades SC2 key + D3 Xpack to Kurbetina for wow account
    a week later wow account is recalled
    l1nuxfre4k's paypay was used to buy something on the wow account
    l1nuxfre4k chargedbacks payment and won

Kurbetina sells D3 Xpack + SC2 key to furslide

Kurbetina claims D3 Xpack + SC2 key were chargedback by l1nuxfre4k

l1nuxfre4k claims this is the wow account he received from Kurbetina and was recalled

In the chat Kurbetina says he'll refund you 40 euros for the lost wow account, did he?

Waiting for Kurbetina to reply.
    haha yea, 40€ doesnt even cover the cdkeys...
    and far from all the work i put down on that acc, and i had a big guild i was Gm for....

and i still say its 100% bull**** regarding the name change.. its very hard to do something like that and he still doesnt send me a pic of the id+newspaper...
    Originally Posted by Mod
    I will take that as yes you did receive a 40 eur refund.

You said you have the account for 1 week. How much work could you really have done in that short amount of time?

I did a quick look for prices and got these.
    $20 for SC2 key
    $35 for D3
    $40 for D3 xpack

40 eur = $55

That means Kurbetina paid you $55 and still owes you $40 or 30 euros.
    Originally Posted by Mod
    I read it the same as doomed. Okay so no payment has been refunded and $95 is owed to l1nuxfre4k.

Kurbetina has been email notified.
    Originally Posted by Mod
    Ban in 24 hrs if there is no reply from Kurbetina.
    Originally Posted by MOD
    Kurbetina ([email protected]) has been banned.
    So you were contacted, and never bothered to reply. Which is assumed you ignored it and carried on the scam.
    Last edited by NRGETiK; 09-26-2014 at 07:31 PM.