34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diablo 3 PARAGON 500 EU-SC account perfectly geared ready for patch 2.1

The battlenet account contains a Diablo 3 Europe-Softcore Paragon 500 Level account.

I am the original owner of the account so all the needed information can and will be provided (id card copy included).

I have never changed the battletag, so this can be done aswell.

The account contains all lvl 70 classes with 5/6 very very good geared which melt Torment 6 difficulty easily !

WITCH DOCTOR

Jade set : 6/6
    Zunimasa set : 5/5
    Helltooth set : 6/6

Currentlty equipped with cold build - jade build with all specific items.
    Can be played on pet build (fire build) aswell, i have Tall Man`s Finger (trifecta), Tasker and Theo (trifecta), Mask of Jeram etc

WIZARD

Tal Rasha set : 4/4
    Firebird set : 7/7
    Vyr set : 4/4

Currently equipped with fire build (96% fire dmg, but can go up to 130% fire dmg if you put Burning axe and Cindercoat instead of Serpent Sparker and Tal chest)
    Can be played aswell on cold build, arcane build, lightning build as specific items for those builds are stashed in inventory.
    It has Wand Of Woh !

CRUSADER

Akhan set : 6/6

Currently equipped with Holy build .It has nice specific items like Blade of Profecy, Fate of the Fell, Darklight etc and very good shields aswell, as you can see in the screenshots.

BARBAR

Earth set : 4/4
    Immortal King set : 4/6 (no weapon, as no needed)
    Raekor set : 6/6

Currently equipped with fire build (118% fire dmg).

DEMON HUNTER

Marauder set : 6/6
    Natalya set : 5/5
    Shadow set : 4/4

Currently equipped with Sentry build - fire, with 67% fire dmg with manticore and sentry quiver.

All these characters make Torment 6 difficulty a joke, the only class i haven`t played that much is the Monk (still can be played as it has full Inna set).

The account has alot of crafting materials, about 1260 Forgotten Souls, all legendary potions, alot of good rings (SoJ,Unity etc) and amulets etc and about 340 million gold which is more than enough because you basicaly dont have to spend much gold as all characters are good geared and good rolled.

The reason i am selling the account is because i don`t have any more time to play.

The price i am asking for is 300 Euros, or equivalent in Dollars. The price is fix, so please i am waiting for serious buyers.A middleman can be used, but paying him will be at your cost.

For more information feel free to reach me either here with a PM or at my email adress : [email protected]

Diablo 3 PARAGON 500 EU-SC account perfectly geared ready for patch 2.1