Imba T6 EU wizard with 99% perfect RoRG, SOJ, Mirror. WOH, 3 TH, ots of epic items. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hetsig's Avatar Sergeant Major CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imba T6 EU wizard with 99% perfect RoRG, SOJ, Mirror. WOH, 3 TH, ots of epic items.

Uber T6 fire Wiz with 99% perfect rolls on RoRG (4), SOJ (3), Thunderfury(3) also have Woh, andys for all elementals with 19-20% on all, epic weapons for all builds. Elites just melt away. Im currently playing with tal rash 4 set bonus so besides my dmg I also get a free meteor every 2 secs. On T4 I kill elites in under one sec. Havent tried going woh and hexing pants but that would most likely be even better.

Also have Hexing pants and pretty much every rare item in the game, 4 RoRG (one is almost perfect), 3 SOJs (one is almost perfect), 3 Thunderfury, woh, set items all over the place to all kinds of different classes, and very good items for all kinds of Wiz specs (especially arcane if you dont wanna go fire).

Hexing pants + woh = Pwnage

Im only pl 280+ something but I have been very lucky with drops.

Also have a 70 WD and 70 DH that can do T3-T4

Sry if the pics are bad.. they looked fine on my pc. I hope you can see which items are rolled and which ones that arent, if you have any questions, pls contact me and I will gladly help. This is just a little bit of my gear, have lots more.

Price: 95 euro

Add me on skype: ivrig90

Scammers you can try if you want to but you will fail as you always do.

Last edited by hetsig; 06-18-2014 at 02:39 PM.

Imba T6 EU wizard with 99% perfect RoRG, SOJ, Mirror. WOH, 3 TH, ots of epic items.
    awp2004's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, surely dont deserve that WoH. Im now plvl 500 and still aint seen one. Btw, **** tals. U want cindercoat and witchig for that confl mirrorball.