Legedary Items + Rift runs + Horadric cache runs for ALL Classes ( x3 loot ) EU, SC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Invisibility22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legedary Items + Rift runs + Horadric cache runs for ALL Classes ( x3 loot ) EU, SC

Hey,
    Willing to offer these services: Legendary item runs for ALL D3 classes, Rift runs and Horadric Cache runs on T1 and T2 ON EU, Softcore.
    - Accepting paypal payments from veriffied accounts
    - All the prices are in USD
    - You can stay AFK in town for any of these services, though I recommend you to come with me inside Rifts or Bounty runs for the increased MF chance from Strength in numbers and for he extra DPS you'd bring )
    - Preferably contact me on Skype before posting here or sending a PM. Add me on skype, ID: Invisibility22 even if I appear offline on forums, as I keep the skype open 12-14 hours a day.

Who am I ?
    First of all, check my old thread for feedback and to see what other services I'm offering.
    LINK: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...-loot-dps.html (1-60 Powerleveling + Level 70 unid legendaries (multiboxer here) x3 loot/dps)
    Secondly, wanted to let you know I'm a multiboxer, playing with 3 accounts, all classes level to 70 with dps ranging from 800k to 1.6milion, without even counting the elemental damage !

I'm offering these services on: ( EU, Softcore )
    +1st service: Legendary runs on T1/T2 for ALL classes
    *Note: I will play with 3 accounts, you play on your own account thus we well have a 4 man party, increased MF due to strength in numbers and ALL the legendary that drop ( including green set items ) will be traded with you !
    Price for each legendary, no matter for what class you chose: $1 per every legendary that drops OR $1.5 if you chose to refuse the either 1H or 2H weapons, follower items + one item of your choice ( for example if you have a best in slot witching hour belt, you can refuse any belts that drop and not pay for them ). We will be farming them, on my own expense for rift fragments, on T1/T2 rifts as follows:
    - Wizards - able to do T2 RIfts, got Cain set + marquise gems for extra MF
    - Witch Doctors - able to do T3 RIfts, got Cain set + marquise gems for extra MF
    - Crusaders - able to do T3 RIfts
    - Monks - able to do T2 Rifts
    - Demon Hunters - able to do T2 Rifts
    - Barbarians - able to do T1 Rifts

+2nd service: Rift runs on T1/T2 for ALL classes
    Price per rift is $2.5 for T2 rifts and $2 for T1 rifts. All the legendaries that drop on any of my 3 accounts will be traded to you FOR FREE ! Also, I will be opening the rifts, so the Rift fragment expense is on me
    Upon request, can also do T3 rifts, but only with with Crusader or Witch Doctor for $3 per rift

+3rd service: Horadric Caches on T1/T2 for ALL classes
    Price per Horadric cache, done in Act 1 is $3 for T2 and $2.5 for T1. All the legendaries that drop on any of my 3 accounts will be traded to you FOR FREE !

Contact: Skype Invisibility22 or Private Message here (you can search me on Skype, even if I'm not online on forums). You can also search me on d2jsp under the same name: Invisibility22
    Last edited by Invisibility22; 09-10-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Legedary Items + Rift runs + Horadric cache runs for ALL Classes ( x3 loot ) EU, SC
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and available for 1-60 and/or 1-70 boosts and legendary runs ( EU, Softcore )

dRACE's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deal is done (Chroem) ! Good service!

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for feedback, dRACE
    Online and available for 1-60 and/or 1-70 boosts and legendary runs ( EU, Softcore )

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)