WTT EU d3 account 3xlvl 60. im needing a wow acc with the same value as the d3 acc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mortenskands123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT EU d3 account 3xlvl 60. im needing a wow acc with the same value as the d3 acc

lvl 60 barb. lvl 60 wizard. lvl 60 demon hunter. the barbarian has the best gear, and does 48k unbuffed dps. 58k with self buff. demon hunter 88k with ss. wizard is around 45k unbuffed, dont really remember. i currently dont have any gold on the d3 account. maybe 100k or so :S. Im trading the d3 account because i really wanna start playing wow again, and im too short on money to buy a new account. im looking for a wow account on ANY server, frostmane, stormscale or ravencrest would be a big plus though. preferred classes are priest - hunter - paladin - shaman - warlock - mage. but doesnt really matter. give me a nice offer and im sure i will accept. add me on skype if you want some more info, or ask some questions skype (mortendenanden)

WTT EU d3 account 3xlvl 60. im needing a wow acc with the same value as the d3 acc