0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need help making a disconnect detection program in C#

I am fairly new with C#, much less memory reading and hacking. Though I do help write the tool named TNT Master which is used to help keep D3TNT running smoothly. I really wanted to add a feature that would detect you being disconnected from Diablo III and force close Diablo III + D3TNT. I obviously can easily do the process killing part, but I am total crap at figuring out how to detect the Disconnected message box that pops up when you are disconnected from Diablo III.

Will someone help me with this please?

Thank You,
    Aaron

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for this help.
    Last edited by ASWeiler; 03-23-2013 at 07:19 PM.

I need help making a disconnect detection program in C#
    iamclint's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ASWeiler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had read that and tried for so many hours already, I had no luck since I am new to C# and memory reading in general. Just like I had said in the OP. If I had known memory reading and C# better, do you think I would have made this post?

Notice how it says

"- advanced understanding of C#
    - the UI component's path ("Name", don't ask me for it)
    "

I don't have that...

Basically I am asking for someone to spend a few mins to make a super simple example code that I can just pop in to a blank C# form project that I will just have run in a loop endlessly and when it detects the disconnect and force a close of Diablo III.

For example, all I need is the exact C# code needed to be able to use as a function that will return a true or false based off if we see the disconnect message box in Diablo III or not.
    Last edited by ASWeiler; 03-23-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Dolphe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ASWeiler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read that but I do not see the C# code that does the checks. I see the offset I think, but I am so darn new with programming that I do not know how I can have it non stop check for game disconnect with that offset. I have tried reading and using code, but I had no luck. I would really be very happy if someone could just make a small version of it for me. I would even be willing to offer a few $ if needed.

boredevil's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    comon. learn to help yourself.
    just use this mysterious thing called google and feed it with "ReadProcessMemory".
    Or head over to the wow section. they got tons of examples there how to read memory with c#

ASWeiler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by boredevil View Post
    comon. learn to help yourself.
    just use this mysterious thing called google and feed it with "ReadProcessMemory".
    Or head over to the wow section. they got tons of examples there how to read memory with c#
    I have a sneaking feeling that you have had times where you have done the same exact thing as I am with this post.
    Meaning, you had not spent more time trying yourself before asking others to help do it / help you with it. Everyone does it from time to time, so do not try and b.s. me and say you have never done such a thing.

Excuse me for not having the time to read for hours on end and trying 100s of different ways. I had spent at least 3 or so hours trying myself with different examples and guides from at least 3 forums and many other misc websites via Google. You do not know this *cause you did not read the entire OP*, but I spend most of my time working on D3TNT related things. Also, I have a real life (job, friends to see, house cleaning, my business to advertise, my jobs I get from my business, etc). Oh and you might find this a little funny, but I deal with people like you are claiming me to be, every single day. I deal with them on D3TNT's forums and the ticket system we have there. The difference between them and I is that I actually had tried for a few hours before making this post. Although it seems you do not believe that, otherwise you would not have made your useless post.

Thank You,
    Aaron

P.S. I wonder if you made this post because you were bored and wanted to troll someone, or if you just wanted to have one more post under your belt. I sure as heck hope you didn't think that you post was useful, helpful, or necessary at all. At any case, I wish you a good day, and I hope you do not think I am upset at you or trying to troll you back or anything like that.

boredevil's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to cut an long answer short. show us, what you already tried so we can start helping you to solve your problem. but asking to be spoonfed with ready to use source is a nogo in this section.

enigma32's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, so you want ready-to-use source that will be included in a pay-to-use bot?!

Searching for "disconnected" in this forum gave an answer to your problem (you don't have to watch for the UI element). Applying it in code is really easy.. if you at least have basic knowledge in memory reading. If you do not, then you should not be in this forum, at least not writing.

Btw, are there no mods in this forum?
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...e-posting.html (Memory Editing Section rules! (READ BEFORE POSTING))

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You has to be joking. Please tell me that you are kidding. You dare to come here and demand answers because you SPENT AT LEAST THREE HOURS with something?!
    I spent 500 hours with learning D3 memory behavior, structures, hashes, classes, IDs, MPQ reading, data dumping, how to write a trainer, etc but you spent THREE (omg this number burned into my brain) hours with it. Jesus ****. What do you think, who you are to come here and demand anything because you did something with D3TNT? (btw what the hell is that?) I can imagine what you did after you admitted that you are new to programming... It took me almost 2 weeks of my life (yes, with kids, family, work, etc) to research how the UI system works, from very (!) old public code snippets found in the corners of the web, I made a clean easy-to-understand code from it, and you are saying somebody should make something because you don't understand C#. Rage is a very very kind word to express what I feel now...

Originally Posted by ASWeiler View Post
    I have a sneaking feeling that you have had times where you have done the same exact thing as I am with this post.
    Meaning, you had not spent more time trying yourself before asking others to help do it / help you with it. Everyone does it from time to time, so do not try and b.s. me and say you have never done such a thing.

Excuse me for not having the time to read for hours on end and trying 100s of different ways. I had spent at least 3 or so hours trying myself with different examples and guides from at least 3 forums and many other misc websites via Google. You do not know this *cause you did not read the entire OP*, but I spend most of my time working on D3TNT related things. Also, I have a real life (job, friends to see, house cleaning, my business to advertise, my jobs I get from my business, etc). Oh and you might find this a little funny, but I deal with people like you are claiming me to be, every single day. I deal with them on D3TNT's forums and the ticket system we have there. The difference between them and I is that I actually had tried for a few hours before making this post. Although it seems you do not believe that, otherwise you would not have made your useless post.

Thank You,
    Aaron

P.S. I wonder if you made this post because you were bored and wanted to troll someone, or if you just wanted to have one more post under your belt. I sure as heck hope you didn't think that you post was useful, helpful, or necessary at all. At any case, I wish you a good day, and I hope you do not think I am upset at you or trying to troll you back or anything like that.
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

iamclint's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    c#
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...44158598,d.cGE

Read Process Memory
    ReadProcessMemory function (Windows)

IDA Pro
    https://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/index.shtml

With the knowledge of these 3 items you can do what you are looking for

Theres also a function you can disassemble using idapro that we like to call ui dump its easy to find just look for the string "dumping" and you will end up inside this function, at this time you can use a plugin for ida pro to show you some pseudo c code and then from there you can port it into memory reads using c#.

wineggdrop's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure boredevil has given the memory address for disconnect detection.if you can't write a function to read that value with C/C++/C#/delphi/whatever programming language,you should master your programming skill first