9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stige View Post
    Running pretty much perfectly for me for past 3-4 days, getting 660k+ on each char.
    nice man... I just wished it was that nice for me.( I really hate having to sandbox the db+d3 sessions in a vm though. I know without a doubt win 7 basic, home, home premium, business(enterprise even) all works fine. Because i did try out db on those softwares(at school) and it ran flawless. As soon as I tossed it on a fresh vm'd professional win 7 copy with only the c++ and .net 4.0 installed it will never inject properly and jst get the lasteventneverfired crap) I didnt try ultimate as professional and ultimate have almost he exact same build.

but like i said I am happy for ya. I am just not willing to downgrade my windows(which I would have to pay for) just to run a bot that only nets me when it runs optimally 100k more gph
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

New VS twitter update
    imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dan1982 View Post
    agree.DB is really difficult to use and unfriendly,it is not designed for normal peopleh
    I am going to agree with Kurios here and say if you cannot figure out how to get it to run tough shit.
    i will further my statement. I have seen your type all over the DB/Honorbuddy forums for quite some time. Yall are the ones who get banned quickly because you drop random plugins with random profiles with random combat routines. If you just read the Profiles OP you should had used their settings and recommendations as they have spent time making the profile work around that. If you change any of those variables up and you really don;t know what to look for( botting smart and not looking like a half assed tool) than do what the op says If you lack the knowledge to make it user friendly do some research and if you are to lazy don't bot it will only end in disappointment for you.
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    nice man... I just wished it was that nice for me.( I really hate having to sandbox the db+d3 sessions in a vm though. I know without a doubt win 7 basic, home, home premium, business(enterprise even) all works fine. Because i did try out db on those softwares(at school) and it ran flawless. As soon as I tossed it on a fresh vm'd professional win 7 copy with only the c++ and .net 4.0 installed it will never inject properly and jst get the lasteventneverfired crap) I didnt try ultimate as professional and ultimate have almost he exact same build.

but like i said I am happy for ya. I am just not willing to downgrade my windows(which I would have to pay for) just to run a bot that only nets me when it runs optimally 100k more gph
    You dont need VM to run D3+DB, running 4 D3+DB without any issues on a single PC and no virtualization.
    Super Unicum

Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stige View Post
    You dont need VM to run D3+DB, running 4 D3+DB without any issues on a single PC and no virtualization.
    you do when db wont run on your os to where it will inject properly

Swarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    db = shit because i'm a german people ;P i hate to use proxy

jamesc23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how did this turn into a ib bashing / db supporting thread?

Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jamesc23 View Post
    how did this turn into a ib bashing / db supporting thread?
    people are cock suckers imo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12