351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iFarmer View Post
    Apoc speculated that there was probably a C&D. Kurios said they received one in the past already but don't seem to care.
    I said that D3TNT received one and that some people said that immortal received a C&D, I am sorry if you misunderstood

If I truly did say that, then I apologize
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 06-04-2012 at 05:59 AM.

Quick question about Immortal Bot
    0wn3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well my opinion. It took Blizzard a very long time to get down big WoW bots like Pirox. I really doubt they've contacted Immortal bot owners in a few weeks after they game has been released and the bot too...

They'll ban people for sure, just don't abuse botting.

Btw question about Immortal bot. Can it be configured to relog if you get disconnected?
    Last edited by 0wn3d; 06-05-2012 at 10:11 AM.

SirCrayon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To all the people using this bot, I am looking into it and wondering what the best way is to transfer your gold to your main account?

I imagine people botting are using seperate battle net accounts? If Blizz does decide to do something, do you think they'll ban the whole account or just the charactar?

I have a main account and if I were to bot it'd be on another account, what do you guys do?

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SirCrayon View Post
    To all the people using this bot, I am looking into it and wondering what the best way is to transfer your gold to your main account?

I imagine people botting are using seperate battle net accounts? If Blizz does decide to do something, do you think they'll ban the whole account or just the charactar?

I have a main account and if I were to bot it'd be on another account, what do you guys do?
    Currently I have a secondary untainted account (that ive never botted on atleast) that I use to hold my gold. I try to transfer gold to it every 1-2million and do so by having a secondary Diablo 3 installation on a different HDD that is only used to login to this "untainted" account.

From my understanding, Blizzard bans based on the product key/cd key that violated their terms of service and not by IP (even though they used to in D2). Again, im only speculating that if a ban wave were to hit, it would hit on the accounts that were botting and not those that are linked to the accounts that were botting via IP or something which could be bad seeing as how if you were playing on a college campus or somewhere where many others played and shared the same IP, many of them would get caught up in unjust bans or something.

It is a situation that has concerned me but unless anyone knows for sure what will occur or until the ban wave actually happens, we will not know. This is just all speculation on my part and nothing should be taken as a fact. :S
    Last edited by m2e; 06-05-2012 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you transfer gold? Straight up trades or through AH purchases? I doubt blizz will go that far to track but its a precaution

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 0wn3d View Post
    Well my opinion. It took Blizzard a very long time to get down big WoW bots like Pirox. I really doubt they've contacted Immortal bot owners in a few weeks after they game has been released and the bot too...

They'll ban people for sure, just don't abuse botting.

Btw question about Immortal bot. Can it be configured to relog if you get disconnected?
    Yes, it has an Auto-Login feature that can be enabled to try and login at certain increments (like every 30 seconds for example) and it'll automatically do a Resume Game and keep going.

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you transfer gold? Straight up trades or through AH purchases? I doubt blizz will go that far to track but its a precaution
    I mean if a GM were to personally investigate your account logs and records and patterns im sure they could piece it together, but im assuming Warden is just going to get tripped, the account that is botting is going to get banned and nothing else will come of it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, how do you transfer the gold you've made on your bot to your main account?

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, how do you transfer the gold you've made on your bot to your main account?
    Load up two Diablo 3 clients (copy your D3 folder to do this and use Diablo III.exe to launch, not the launcher), log on both, give gold to the "untainted" account in a player to player transaction in town.

Is it safe or less safe than other methods? No one knows honestly. As I said above, the only way I personally believe they would also take out your "bank" account is if a GM were to manually investigate and piece it together which I highly doubt is going to happen seeing as how there are so many players botting and it would be a monumental task for a GM staff thats probably stretched thin as-is.
    Last edited by m2e; 06-05-2012 at 12:30 PM.

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by j0achim View Post
    At this point all we can do is speculate, once bannings are handed out we can start analyze that and paint somewhat a picture of how and why (sense of repeated actions, application detection etc...) were getting banned.
    Joachin your words are right and reasonable, I agree .still I wounder if a program like winrap or my digital life could be an asset...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12