0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bofeity View Post

Shoots at the wall to the right of the door. Have 25% movespeed.

Maybe it's because you don't have enough discipline for smoke screen that's used when you enter cellar, try getting an item with +10 disc, or put rune to your preparation that increases maximum discipline by 10 after you use it.

Hope it helps you mate, it should at least!

LATM's 1920 DH - 23 Open - 11.4 Closed ~500k/hour + Items + Others
    mnogodobaracc's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by beffhoe View Post
    Do i need to have the1920x1080 resolution in windows, aswell as the game? When i'm using notAres i can run windows-resolution as 1768x992, as i have a kind of strange monitor. Is this possible with this script?
    You should setup vmware workstation, that would help you, and enable you to use it no matter what monitor you have.

Originally Posted by tempo22 View Post
    Total Runtime: 1 hours, 9 minutes
    Deaths: 9 (6%) - Missed Cellars: 2 (1%)

This seem kinda high death rate :s
    It's probably because script is optimized currently only for high dps (I have around 46k with SS on 1 of my hunters atm, that I'm testing it on and it's working great). Try getting some more items with crit hit dmg, or dexterity, or wait for his update (he said he'll update it tonight for people with less dps, so the bot uses more hungering arrows after spending hatred).

bofeity's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mnogodobaracc View Post
    Maybe it's because you don't have enough discipline for smoke screen that's used when you enter cellar, try getting an item with +10 disc, or put rune to your preparation that increases maximum discipline by 10 after you use it.

Hope it helps you mate, it should at least!
    Put on a 7 disc quiver and did that and seems to work. Didnt realize there was another ss inside as well.

JackLinks's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few issues I've having:

Rarely, after entering the cellar, it begins attacking before it finishes running to the intended location, resulting in the left minion surviving. This is with Smoke Screen being cast, and all MS gear/skills.

It attempts to loot items from the right section of the chat window. I covered the right side of chat with the GUI, as a temp fix. It doesn't attempt to loot the left section of the chat window.

Sometimes Smoke Screens before it's cooled down on the way to cellar entrance.

gunite69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bot has a really high deathrate due to where it PARKS right before entering the cellar or not.

There are usually monsters there if not there are range Quills and would normally kill you.. ive ran about for 5 mins and died many many times. Other than that bot kills really fast and works perfectly

EDIT: also i found out that the bot leaves really fast afterwards before it gold slaves can pick up all the gold.

EDIT: the cluster actually missed one mob (one of the minions of sak), thus when looting it actually killed the character
    Last edited by gunite69; 07-16-2012 at 08:16 AM.

sydeu's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think my first shot doesn't hit exactly at sarkoth but at some other mob which makes sarkoth take much less damage. anyone else?

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sydeu View Post
    i think my first shot doesn't hit exactly at sarkoth but at some other mob which makes sarkoth take much less damage. anyone else?
    u probably didn't set up with preparation rune as I said, and aren't using smokescreen inside the cellar.

Originally Posted by gunite69 View Post
    The bot has a really high deathrate due to where it PARKS right before entering the cellar or not.

There are usually monsters there if not there are range Quills and would normally kill you.. ive ran about for 5 mins and died many many times. Other than that bot kills really fast and works perfectly

EDIT: also i found out that the bot leaves really fast afterwards before it gold slaves can pick up all the gold.

EDIT: the cluster actually missed one mob (one of the minions of sak), thus when looting it actually killed the character
    this happens when u don't kill him until some of the last seeking arrows. if u kill him faster the gold slaves are picking up gold for much longer

Originally Posted by JackLinks View Post
    A few issues I've having:

Rarely, after entering the cellar, it begins attacking before it finishes running to the intended location, resulting in the left minion surviving. This is with Smoke Screen being cast, and all MS gear/skills.

It attempts to loot items from the right section of the chat window. I covered the right side of chat with the GUI, as a temp fix. It doesn't attempt to loot the left section of the chat window.

Sometimes Smoke Screens before it's cooled down on the way to cellar entrance.
    I know about that, happens for some people, its a bug with loot area in D.5, it was fixed in D.7 but I was porting D.5. This will be fixed.

Originally Posted by tempo22 View Post
    Total Runtime: 1 hours, 9 minutes
    Deaths: 9 (6%) - Missed Cellars: 2 (1%)

This seem kinda high death rate :s
    Im gonna post a pic in a second I had 3 deaths in 8 hours.

Originally Posted by quickbooster View Post
    Thanks LATM! This script is by far the most effective ive tried so far - and ive tried all of em. I'll make sure to post some stats for you after tonight!

Works perfect - but i moved companion call forward to after secondary attack is activated - so they are out gathering gold while i'm running towards the corpse for loot :-)
    you're losing 10% GF but you get the extra sprint

Originally Posted by Delegacy View Post
    Hi nice work on the bot
    i got two questions.
    First does it sells blue crafting plans to vendor? if so can you change them to autostash in your next version i think everybody would be happy about this
    Does it have random sleep timers between the games etc ? Is it possible to let him pause for an hour or something after xxx succesfull runs?
    Thank you very much!
    its a port of chancity's, it'll be updated as he does his stashing/looting functions, we're gonna work together to create something kind of like what blacksack was trying to do but 10000x better and easier to use.

Originally Posted by killerpy View Post
    my bad lol, i thought we just needed the skills :P
    you can rebind the order in the GUI, which u didn't do

Originally Posted by Mansonite View Post
    Your skills are not setup properly.

That's the old setup for BlackSack. The new skill setup is

1. Smokescreen
    2. Preparation
    3. Companion (Ferret)
    4. Caltrops (80% slow)
    blacksack's DH script IS MINE by the way

Originally Posted by sleeepyzzz View Post
    for me, the script doesnt click the merchant when trying to vendor and the script does nothing is there any ways to fix that

vendoring works when the script goes from stash --> salvage ---> vendor.

however it doesnt work when the script goes directly from stash ---> vendor
    your right, its totally broken, I'll fix it.

Originally Posted by pickxxx View Post
    Ok Work good now , Thx to you i will give you a feedback soon. ( i run with 250 MF / 243 GF )
    I have change the sleep time to 4000 because i have not enough critdmg for now (18559 dps / 50 critical damage and i got a 1375 dps crossbow )

LATM@Can you tell me how many dex / atack speed / crit dmg you got plz .
    its in my MF/GF analysis, I have a full loot picture
    00:43 <AuctionHouseBeta> I do not bot at all. I created a bot but never used it

Mansonite's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blacksack's DH script IS MINE by the way

Yes, I know that but for all terms and purposes, it was on Blacksack's script thus making it easier to understand where my reference was from. And another thing, the skill setup in Blacksack's are numbered differently.

tempo22's Avatar Sergeant Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    Im gonna post a pic in a second I had 3 deaths in 8 hours.
    I didn't had time to test it yet so i will relay only on other peoples remarks.
    As said above, most death happen usually when you are porting when the cellar is closed if you made it stop in the middle to port ( wich i think is the case for the best cellar detection ).
    Maybe you should make a mix of an old pathing and the new detection,
    i'm still using this modified one ([Goldfarming] [HYBRID] BlackSack's Script [AutoIT] [1920x1080]), that goes down to the wall after detection and protect the DH with 2 traps, of all script i could test, it was the one who gave me the lowest death rate.

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mansonite View Post
    [b]blacksack's DH script IS MINE by the way[/]

Yes, I know that but for all terms and purposes, it was on Blacksack's script thus making it easier to understand where my reference was from. And another thing, the skill setup in Blacksack's are numbered differently.
    true that. and still props to blacksack for all the work he's done, and all the time he spent implementing every single idea I had for him, guy is a champ. I hope he returns to active status eventually
    00:43 <AuctionHouseBeta> I do not bot at all. I created a bot but never used it

jeehye's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    18/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i havent tried this out yet, at work atm. but will this work for 27 ms ? i currently have 12 ms boots, or is there an area on the script where i can just change it to 27 from 25. im not sure if that 2% will make any difference at all, but want to make sure its 99% accurate to click the cellar and path correctly.

UsernameKristina's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scubafossil View Post
    I cant get salvage to work correctly it goes to the wrong place altogether and then pauses the script. any fixes?
    Same for me..

Everything else runs smooth.

Fuzzied's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you have tme LATM, could you reply to my post too regarding gems?

bofeity's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UsernameKristina View Post
    Same for me..

Everything else runs smooth.