[Goldfarming] Dank Celler [AutoIT Script] [DH based on chancitys] [800x600] menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine keeps saying "First Run" "Edit your settings." and then i edit them and it says the same thing again....

Nvm i am a big noob..
    Last edited by Fumi; 07-15-2012 at 10:30 AM.

[Goldfarming] Dank Celler [AutoIT Script] [DH based on chancitys] [800x600]
    stealthingyew's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soalokinx View Post
    I ran the script overnight, and im at like 21s open cellar, 11s closed, everything is working as intended but here is the main issue with this script, it dies WAY too much, so much that its not even worth it to run over a slower script. Definitely needs to be tweaked so it doesn't die as much or hang so much after deaths.

100% of the deaths are outside of the cellar, mostly for closed runs.

With my smoke screen script instead of vault, it dies around 5-10 times in like 500+ runs, this one dies atleast 3-4 times more.

Over 30 deaths from last night alone, I thought maybe this would happen since I saw deaths so frequently even in the first 20 runs, I am thinking a good way to solve the deaths issue is to add Caltrops somehow, with stun rune. I will try n do some tweaking.

EDIT: I am now using caltrops with Torturous ground for 2 sec stun. I will let u guys know how it goes.

I sacrificed Preparation and put vault back to tumble rune, with the setup I have now it requires minimum of +18 extra discipline, this is because its calling out ferrets twice during open cellar, and once during closed. Basically the change I made was reduced the vault times a bit, and added send caltops right before townportal on closed cellar.

Current stats:

320% GF
    175% MF
    0% Move Speed
    25k DPS (50k SS)
    +19 max disc

22s open, 13s closed.
    Yea theres not really a good place outside to park for telport really. I tried caltrops with increased slow, and stun and it endedup scatter spike traps was the best. I am especially looking for input on what to do outside to prevent deaths as I stated in previous post.

l4z4rd's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran the script overnight, and im at like 21s open cellar, 11s closed, everything is working as intended but here is the main issue with this script, it dies WAY too much, so much that its not even worth it to run over a slower script. Definitely needs to be tweaked so it doesn't die as much or hang so much after deaths.

100% of the deaths are outside of the cellar, mostly for closed runs.

With my smoke screen script instead of vault, it dies around 5-10 times in like 500+ runs, this one dies atleast 3-4 times more.

Over 30 deaths from last night alone, I thought maybe this would happen since I saw deaths so frequently even in the first 20 runs, I am thinking a good way to solve the deaths issue is to add Caltrops somehow, with stun rune. I will try n do some tweaking.

EDIT: I am now using caltrops with Torturous ground for 2 sec stun. I will let u guys know how it goes.

I sacrificed Preparation and put vault back to tumble rune, with the setup I have now it requires minimum of +18 extra discipline, this is because its calling out ferrets twice during open cellar, and once during closed. Basically the change I made was reduced the vault times a bit, and added send caltops right before townportal on closed cellar.

Current stats:

320% GF
    175% MF
    0% Move Speed
    25k DPS (50k SS)
    +19 max disc

22s open, 13s closed.
    yeah, I noticed that too. The big gaps and one time use of spiked traps make you an easy target on closed runs. Maybe replace spiked trap with gloom and have it trigger after you park on closed cellars? I don't think it would significantly add time to sarkoth kills since most people can take it down with 2 LFBs. Dunno, just throwing out ideas.
    Last edited by l4z4rd; 07-15-2012 at 11:18 AM.

soalokinx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stealthingyew View Post
    Yea theres not really a good place outside to park for telport really. I tried caltrops with increased slow, and stun and it endedup scatter spike traps was the best. I am especially looking for input on what to do outside to prevent deaths as I stated in previous post.
    Hey, i have been testing out caltraps with the stun, basically on a closed cellar run it does everything mostly the same thing as default but 2 extra traps are added.

After it vaults to wall, it drops Spike Trap than A caltrap, than it moves closer to the wall and drops a 2nd caltrap than begings to teleport to town, I believe this is the best way to go, I have not died yet. The only thing that can mess this up is quil rats hitting u and stopping ur teleport, but if the timer is set right, itl try to exit the game even while standing there after getting interupted, only problem is, it hangs in menu for a little bit after a death, or interupted recall to town because it checks to see if it is in many locations first.

But anywho, spiketrap + caltrop seems to be the way to go, im also using vault with tumble now since I took away prep.
    Also I find the 60% slow off the default trap is more than enough, buys u 1-2 secs and a stun on top of that.

I also took out ferret from town port function because its too costy for discipline with no prep and They are not reliable for picking up any gold from killed mobs anyways since they just chase other monsters.

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, the 1.5 seconds where enemies don't target you from smoke screen is protection for 50% of TP, and then they only start walking towards you mid-tp.

I think vault has to go.

The only alternative is figure out a kill routine that doesn't require any hungering arrow, allowing for both vault + ss.

I was hoping traps + bear would be a sure thing, but it doesn't seem 100%.
    00:43 <AuctionHouseBeta> I do not bot at all. I created a bot but never used it

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    Honestly, the 1.5 seconds where enemies don't target you from smoke screen is protection for 50% of TP, and then they only start walking towards you mid-tp.

I think vault has to go.

The only alternative is figure out a kill routine that doesn't require any hungering arrow, allowing for both vault + ss.

I was hoping traps + bear would be a sure thing, but it doesn't seem 100%.
    I have it setup pretty nicely now, 21s open, 11.5 closed, Havn't died yet with new setup.

Only improvement I see now is faster town travel and better death check.
    Also I think the script could use some better pngs, I can tell some are not working, and my script seemed to not loot a ring one time and looted it another.

Also one more thing, Under Cellar Detect, the Checktime variable doesn't really do anything, you have to manually change it in the script.

If you modify the sleep times for vault 1-5 it actually makes u miss the cellar a lot,

With smokescreen setup I don't think its possible to get down to 12 sec closed unless your using memory reading or somthing.

EDIT: I am going to try this in virtual machine later today and post results.

Theres a few more tiny bugs I think , but I will mention them later.
    Last edited by soalokinx; 07-15-2012 at 11:28 AM.

sydeu's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also made a port of the chancity script but when loot/vendor/salvage got updated I merged it with your script. I will post it here just to see what you guys think about the closed cellar idea. its in no way perfect and cellar detection is much worse than it should be but that could be worked out pretty easily i think. anyway here it is:

maybe a safer spot - Pastebin.com

Skills to use:

1 vault tumble
    2 preparation battle scars
    3 companion ferrets
    4 caltrops

passive:
    sharpshooter
    hot pursuit
    steady aim

left click impale chemical something
    right click cluster arrow loaded for bear

Try it out and see what you think about the pathing, maybe it could be something or maybe not. Cellar detection is bad as i said before.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have it setup pretty nicely now, 21s open, 11.5 closed, Havn't died yet with new setup.

Also I think the script could use some better pngs, I can tell some are not working, and my script seemed to not loot a ring one time and looted it another.

Also one more thing, Under Cellar Detect, the Checktime variable doesn't really do anything, you have to manually change it in the script.

If you modify the sleep times for vault 1-5 it actually makes u miss the cellar a lot,

With smokescreen setup I don't think its possible to get down to 12 sec closed unless your using memory reading or somthing.

sounds good with not dying mind sharing?

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently testing where some people said he miss clicks the vendor will get that corrected then look into the caltrops with spikes

I will also shave down some of the timers to make it run faster I implemented a few that are longer then needed for my testing purposes.
    Last edited by stealthingyew; 07-15-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stealthingyew View Post
    Currently testing where some people said he miss clicks the vendor will get that corrected then look into the caltrops with spikes
    i had that problem, changed x coordinate from 399 to 405, solved it for me.

this:
    "RandClick1("left", Round(399 * $x_ratio),Round(123 * $y_ratio), 1, 1) ;vendor"
    to this:
    "RandClick1("left", Round(405 * $x_ratio),Round(123 * $y_ratio), 1, 1) ;vendor"

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how about posting it?

D3ADLiN3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested the latest version, have a new bug: When I have more than 1 Rare (Yellow) unknown item, it only "discovers" 1 item and not the rest (and attempts to vendor the Undiscovered Rares)

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    how about posting it?
    Pastebin.com

#1 = vault (tumble)
    #2 = ferrets
    #3 = Spike trap (scatter)
    #4 = Caltrops (stun)

I reduced the delays for vaults a little bit, as well as the devour arrow attack time.
    And increased the cellar detect time from 155 to like 300 I believe. It doesn't seem to miss anymore
    but im sure itl miss eventually.

For passives im using

SS
    Archery (Reason i choose this over steady aim is for the xtra dmg off spike trap when closed cellar.)
    Tactical Adv.

EDIT: The GUI Title has my name Nikolaos in it after the random letter string.
    Last edited by soalokinx; 07-15-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3ADLiN3 View Post
    Tested the latest version, have a new bug: When I have more than 1 Rare (Yellow) unknown item, it only "discovers" 1 item and not the rest (and attempts to vendor the Undiscovered Rares)
    Does it happen to be a waist? i notice belts are causing an issue and am working on it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pastebin.com

#1 = vault (tumble)
    #2 = ferrets
    #3 = Spike trap (scatter)
    #4 = Caltrops (stun)

I reduced the delays for vaults a little bit, as well as the devour arrow attack time.
    And increased the cellar detect time from 155 to like 300 I believe. It doesn't seem to miss anymore
    but im sure itl miss eventually.

For passives im using

SS
    Archery (Reason i choose this over steady aim is for the xtra dmg off spike trap when closed cellar.)
    Tactical Adv.

EDIT: The GUI Title has my name Nikolaos in it after the random letter string.
    I'm confused... I thought u said it was a smoke screen script...

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast