[Goldfarming] Dank Celler [AutoIT Script] [DH based on chancitys] [800x600] menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    stealthingyew's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you would need disc peice or the passive to reduce disc costs but its still kind of a pain. Would have to check minimap find cellar then vault then get position of the actual cellar not that its not doable just i dont think it would be worth it. I originally used smokescreen as it gave way more survivability but with the points i had for smokescreen I ended up dying more then vaulting but was probably just my fault in the walk points I used.

[Goldfarming] Dank Celler [AutoIT Script] [DH based on chancitys] [800x600]
    LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stealthingyew View Post
    I think you would need disc peice or the passive to reduce disc costs but its still kind of a pain. Would have to check minimap find cellar then vault then get position of the actual cellar not that its not doable just i dont think it would be worth it. I originally used smokescreen as it gave way more survivability but with the points i had for smokescreen I ended up dying more then vaulting but was probably just my fault in the walk points I used.
    just tested. all you need is a quiver with +disc.

A 18mf/20gf/dex/7-10 disc quiver is still only like 750k-1.5m, cheap as shit anyway & the bonus the new rune provides is good. using it now & working amazingly.

soalokinx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    thats what I was testing, but without using the vault rune that knockbacks enemies its not realistic to always be in almost same location.

I think using the rune that stuns and knocks back enemies is better regardless. Im not sure if it requires a +6 disc piece, cause I'm already wearing one.

Using the knockback rune on vault does produce superior results. more consistent find location + enemies pushed out of way while traveling, providing protection both here & during a closed exit. With a +9 disc quiver I am able to use script as is with the rune. It should be very easy to add a vault to the cellar as well since that happens after mana is refilled
    I also have +disc and am interesting in trying this out too, let me know if u figure out how to make it vault and click cellar.

This script is insanely fast though I like it, only other issue I see is the desk/char blocking some gold that drops over there sometimes. That can just be resolved by shooting 1 extra hunger arrow at desk.

Also I was thinking, on first vault to loot, maybe u can do a 2nd vault ? first vault = left side, 2nd = right side, this way u ensure most gold pickup and it wont matter if ferrets get stuck.

ill try n make some modifications, hopefully it goes well.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soalokinx View Post
    I also have +disc and am interesting in trying this out too, let me know if u figure out how to make it vault and click cellar.

This script is insanely fast though I like it, only other issue I see is the desk/char blocking some gold that drops over there sometimes. That can just be resolved by shooting 1 extra hunger arrow at desk.

Also I was thinking, on first vault to loot, maybe u can do a 2nd vault ? first vault = left side, 2nd = right side, this way u ensure most gold pickup and it wont matter if ferrets get stuck.

ill try n make some modifications, hopefully it goes well.
    there's nothing to figure out. you can do it yourself if you want and contribute as well.

add taking a screenshot in to the script before it would usually click on the cellar.
    edit screenshot in paint, move mouse over area u want to vault to and it gives you X/Y coordinates at the bottom
    vault to the new coordinates, take a screenshot.
    edit screenshot in paint, find coordinates of where to put the mouse for open cellar

no coding required, no knowledge required, only effort. Don't be intimidated, its much easier than it looks. I had never touched auto-it before a few weeks ago. It took me like an hour to re-write the barb routine figuring it out as I went. I'm going to sleep, give it a shot. Its much more liberating to help yourself than be at the mercy of others doing things for you
    Last edited by LATM; 07-15-2012 at 01:38 AM.

ConquerSith's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im having problems in the cellar... my character vaults near the door but doesnt really make it making it shoot only on the chest near it... i cant somehow upload the picture here dont know why...

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK new version is up It uses preperation before scatter so you can get the extra vaults in and a bonus to it is no +disc gear or passive needed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w1aj68jbhqqjlq9

Originally Posted by ConquerSith View Post
    im having problems in the cellar... my character vaults near the door but doesnt really make it making it shoot only on the chest near it... i cant somehow upload the picture here dont know why...
    try imageshack.us or tinypic.com

It sounds like your problem may be your loading into cellar a little slow.

Edit this code add the part in red and see if that helps
    Code:
    ;Checks that the player is in the Dank Cellar
    		If CheckFor("DankCellar", "Area") Then
    			GUICtrlSetData($lblLocation, "Location: Dank Cellar")
    			Sleep(Random(500, 550))
    		 	MouseMove(round(0 * $x_ratio),Round(500 * $y_ratio)) ;moves cursor to doorway leading to rare inside cellar
    			Sleep(Random(50, 60))
    			send($skill1);vaults to doorway leading to rare inside cellar
    			sleep(random(500,520))
    Last edited by stealthingyew; 07-15-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your default load times are extremely conservative for some reason.

For anyone using a fast computer, especially a SSD, change TP time from 6000 to 5000 to take a second off all town portals. Change Load time from 5000 to 1900 to take 3 seconds of all game starts.

Getting 25.5 second open cellars, 13.3 closed. That includes some vendor runs, although I'm not sure if ur using the most recent chance version which doesn't skew open cellar times by including vendor runs.
    00:43 <AuctionHouseBeta> I do not bot at all. I created a bot but never used it

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your default load times are extremely conservative for some reason.

For anyone using a fast computer, especially a SSD, change TP time from 6000 to 5000 to take a second off all town portals. Change Load time from 5000 to 1900 to take 3 seconds of all game starts.

Getting 25.5 second open cellars, 13.3 closed. That includes some vendor runs, although I'm not sure if ur using the most recent chance version which doesn't skew open cellar times by including vendor runs.
    I think the town run is included in the open cellars cuz it'll jump up to like 27.9 after a town run then back down to 25.7 for me after a few runs. Yea the load times work for me running 4 vmwares not on a ssd and i normally play another game with those running. Plus most people have crappy computers so it helps from having to tell more people to increase the timers.

I will be cleaning up all the images and then uploading another version with better images. Let me know if anyone finds anything that needs improving.
    Last edited by stealthingyew; 07-15-2012 at 01:51 AM.

l4z4rd's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dunno what I'm doing wrong. I edited the $addDPS line but I'm still getting the edit your settings pop up.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by l4z4rd View Post
    dunno what I'm doing wrong. I edited the $addDPS line but I'm still getting the edit your settings pop up.
    you run the bot click the options button type your dps in there then click save

l4z4rd's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stealthingyew View Post
    you run the bot click the options button type your dps in there then click save
    oh wow, didn't realize you could edit the settings from the bot.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you have a specific reason, you forgot to add my lines about calling ferrets to the func townportal?

Unless you get to it before me.

Tomorrow I'm gonna work on

1. vaulting during the movements in town. They are extremely slow for no reason when we can add that in easily.
    2. vaulting to the cellar.
    3. ???
    Last edited by LATM; 07-15-2012 at 02:00 AM.
    00:43 <AuctionHouseBeta> I do not bot at all. I created a bot but never used it

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you have a specific reason, you forgot to add my lines about calling ferrets to the func townportal?
    I did but when i copied the code over from my vmware i was working in it got removed I added it back to the latest download that i just uploaded. I am very messy my files are strolled all over and i forget where i am working then start working on a previous version that doesnt have the updates I already did lol

I had vaulting in town orginally but It kept missing the vendors for the click for some reason and i got tired of messing with it. I may test it again tommorrow and see if i can get it working right.
    Last edited by stealthingyew; 07-15-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Angrycoder's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything seems to be going decent. When the bags filled up, he went to sell, but he threw out like 3 cluster bombs before moving to the merchant.. why?

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Angrycoder View Post
    Everything seems to be going decent. When the bags filled up, he went to sell, but he threw out like 3 cluster bombs before moving to the merchant.. why?
    Thats odd there is no skill sends anywhere near the merchant code maybe redownload it since i just uploaded a newer version and let me know if it happens again.

Edit:
    do you mean the bombs on ground or cluster shot?
    Last edited by stealthingyew; 07-15-2012 at 02:06 AM.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast