[Goldfarming] Dank Celler [AutoIT Script] [DH based on chancitys] [800x600] menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    ConquerSith's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im having trouble my bot doesnt seem to go in the cellar.. it just tp outs and leaves and returns again... but it wont go in the cellar.... sorry kinda new to this stuff...

[Goldfarming] Dank Celler [AutoIT Script] [DH based on chancitys] [800x600]
    stealthingyew's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ConquerSith View Post
    im having trouble my bot doesnt seem to go in the cellar.. it just tp outs and leaves and returns again... but it wont go in the cellar.... sorry kinda new to this stuff...
    turn all your graphic settings to low if they aren't and see if that helps

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea i am looking for anything to improve survivability for outside so any suggestions on that is greatly appreciated i am running test atm to make sure all the looting is working correctly. Ill swap the attack to like you suggest to see how it goes.

soalokinx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pause function seems to be broken for me, im on 64 bit.

Line 1674 (File "C:\dh\chandh\chandh1.au3"):

WinSetTitle($title,"",$title & $ver & " Paused")
    WinSetTitle($title,"",$title & ^ ERROR

Error: Variable used without being declared.

Other than that it seems to be working nicely, the vault times seem to be kind of slow but I can change that.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soalokinx View Post
    The pause function seems to be broken for me, im on 64 bit.

Line 1674 (File "C:\dh\chandh\chandh1.au3"):

WinSetTitle($title,"",$title & $ver & " Paused")
    WinSetTitle($title,"",$title & ^ ERROR

Error: Variable used without being declared.

Other than that it seems to be working nicely, the vault times seem to be kind of slow but I can change that.
    Yea this is corrected in the new version I am going to upload in a few mins just watching to make sure everything works.

chancity's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/341
    Trade Feedback
    11 (55%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stealthingyew View Post
    Yea this is corrected in the new version I am going to upload in a few mins just watching to make sure everything works.
    Mind messaging me the stashing functions once youre done along with pics.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be possible to add a manage loot function so it doesn't try to stash every single open cellar? For some reason its clicking on my first stash tab and sitting there for quite a while before it actually decided to exit game.

@LATM - I added your attack modification and now its not making me vault to Sarkoth after hes dead.
    its running to the left and hugging the wall and canceling town portal. Any idea whats up? im trying to fix it,
    Last edited by soalokinx; 07-15-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait about 5 mins and the new version will be up im waiting for it to stash/salvage/vendor 1 more time and then i will upload it. I added majority of the changes suggest by LATM and corrected alot of the screwups i had with the first version. Yea chancity ill zip them up and send pm you a link to it warning though my images are crap but they seem to work lol

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait about 5 mins and the new version will be up im waiting for it to stash/salvage/vendor 1 more time and then i will upload it. I added majority of the changes suggest by LATM and corrected alot of the screwups i had with the first version. Yea chancity ill zip them up and send pm you a link to it warning though my images are crap but they seem to work lol
    Can't wait to test it out, if youd like you can add me on skype and I can help test further.

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stealthingyew 7 hours ago View Post
    yea give me a few minutes I am adding the new ilvl functions from chancity

converting all the images over and it will be ready approximately 10 mins
    Originally Posted by stealthingyew 5 hours ago View Post
    I will add those in there. Also in the instructions i said i had turned all gem looting on and to just erase it from custom to turn it off. I personally don't loot any gems. I will be uploading new version shortly once I get the new looting system to work its currently missing the bottom half of the inventory guessing I did something wrong with the coordinates. That and its storming really bad so my internet keeps kicking out.
    Originally Posted by stealthingyew 42 Minutes Ago View Post
    Originally Posted by stealthingyew 25 Minutes Ago View Post

I hope this was obviously a joke, hope I got a laugh at least ;]
    Last edited by LATM; 07-15-2012 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post

I hope this was obviously a joke, hope I got a laugh at least ;]
    I laughed too

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATED July, 15 2012
    Download Link: chandh.zip

I was watching deadmanwonderland and forgot lol and then i noticed there were a few small things that were kinda bugging me.
    there still are a few small things i am tweaking so i may release another version but didnt feel like making you guys wait to long and perhaps you find something i missed.
    Last edited by stealthingyew; 07-15-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATED July, 15 2012
    Download Link: chandh.zip
    /jizz

testing it now.

edit:

Seems to be working much better this time, current at 400k gph in less than 30 runs with 50% spawn

14.5s closed, 23.5 opened.

I am unsure when it attempts to stash, I have looting for rares/uniques/set items only.

Also, is it possible to vault to cellar door after finding it? or is clicking it too hard at that point, because mobs spawning near cellar door is surely a death, and it takes quite a while to recover from a death. It seems that after dying running into cellar, it exits game after a bit, than hangs in menu as the gui says it couldn't find each location. So it definitely creates a lot of downtime.
    Last edited by soalokinx; 07-15-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /jizz

testing it now.

edit:

Seems to be working much better this time, current at 400k gph in less than 30 runs with 50% spawn

I am unsure when it attempts to stash, I have looting for rares/uniques/set items only.

Also, is it possible to vault to cellar door after finding it? or is clicking it too hard at that point, because mobs spawning near cellar door is surely a death, and it takes quite a while to recover from a death. It seems that after dying running into cellar, it exits game after a bit, than hangs in menu as the gui says it couldn't find each location. So it definitely creates a lot of downtime.
    from my experience vaulting from there makes it kind of a pita to get to the cellar. Normally the mobs dont get to swing at me when I run through and my follower has 2 heals and a aoe knockback that saves me if i get close.

It will do a town run when the inventory is full it checks the last 2 rows and their last 6 or 8 slots i forgot how many exactly just put a item in the last slot and start it then after a successful run it will run through the stash/salvage/vendor

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /jizz

testing it now.

edit:

thats what I was testing, but without using the vault rune that knockbacks enemies its not realistic to always be in almost same location.

I think using the rune that stuns and knocks back enemies is better regardless. Im not sure if it requires a +6 disc piece, cause I'm already wearing one.

Using the knockback rune on vault does produce superior results. more consistent find location + enemies pushed out of way while traveling, providing protection both here & during a closed exit. With a +9 disc quiver I am able to use script as is with the rune. It should be very easy to add a vault to the cellar as well since that happens after mana is refilled
    Last edited by LATM; 07-15-2012 at 01:19 AM.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast