0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AnotherBlowKid View Post
    Im using another one. Think it misses cellar alot. ima t 245gf/207 mf i run about 10 hrs a night and only bank around 3m a night sometimes. but ive had nights where ill hit 5m. would be nice to have one that is garanteed celler when it spawns.
    barely english.

Script is fine for everything except the 1 movement before the cellar entrance. I need to re-position him so that he stops running in to the wall.

I'll finish it tomorrow and post it.

Three Character 21 Total Days MF vs GF Analysis - Sarkoth + Tips
    Tyman3's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have any idea how to fix the "stuck at loading screen" thing?

It usually can run 10-20 runs in a row fine, but then it gets stuck at the loading screen, I can alt tab and everything so it isnt freezing, but the game will not finish loading, it just sticks at the loading screen until I alt-f4, has this happened to you?? Can you recommend anything for me to try??

samtack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you factored in the fact that you will still get rares and legendaries with 0 magic find? I have three bots running atm and i have two with both mf/gf at around 200-250 and i third which just hit 60 thats running some cheap gf gear at around 230. After about 8 hours of botting i still had about 25 rares + 1 legendary on the gf bot. it had better loot then both my gf/mf bots after the same amount of time(they both got me about 40 rares each and 0 legendaries) obviously this wont always work out like this but it needs to be factored in.

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by samtack View Post
    Have you factored in the fact that you will still get rares and legendaries with 0 magic find? I have three bots running atm and i have two with both mf/gf at around 200-250 and i third which just hit 60 thats running some cheap gf gear at around 230. After about 8 hours of botting i still had about 25 rares + 1 legendary on the gf bot. it had better loot then both my gf/mf bots after the same amount of time(they both got me about 40 rares each and 0 legendaries) obviously this wont always work out like this but it needs to be factored in.
    In 8 hours you get 25 rares

In 8 Hours I fill up 2-3 full pages of my stash

yes, its still a random % drop, but I I am clearly getting significantly more.

It doesn't scale in a linear fashion from 1-300%
    Last edited by LATM; 07-09-2012 at 02:04 AM.

SpyNet's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump thanks for the info.

warzonebg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latm can u post screenshots with your gear i am rly interested to see it and how much did u invest in it :? i manage to get my dH to around same stats as your lower MF but costed quite alot

samtack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    In 8 hours you get 25 rares

In 8 Hours I fill up 2-3 full pages of my stash

yes, its still a random % drop, but I I am clearly getting significantly more.

It doesn't scale in a linear fashion from 1-300%
    im not saying gf is no good i actually agree with you...i think everyone should be trying to get both gf and mf in equal amounts, I'm just saying you could go further with your testing. There are other things to factor in. What about maintenance, a bot running pure GF wont have to stop as often to sort through all the rares and deal with the AH. when you get to 3+ bots going at the same time trying to unload all your loot can become very time consuming.

Anyways thanks for the info, it is very interesting to see.

Im also curious how much you spent to get 300gfmf. I know its probably worth it as you will make it back in the end but im always worried ill get banned or they will nerf sarkoth so I haven't invested a ton of gold into any of my bots
    Last edited by samtack; 07-09-2012 at 02:30 AM.

earthwormjlm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by samtack View Post
    im not saying gf is no good i actually agree with you...i think everyone should be trying to get both gf and mf in equal amounts, I'm just saying you could go further with your testing. There are other things to factor in. What about maintenance, a bot running pure GF wont have to stop as often to sort through all the rares and deal with the AH. when you get to 3+ bots going at the same time trying to unload all your loot can become very time consuming.

Anyways thanks for the info, it is very interesting to see.

Im also curious how much you spent to get 300gfmf. I know its probably worth it as you will make it back in the end but im always worried ill get banned or they will nerf sarkoth so I haven't invested a ton of gold into any of my bots
    It doesn't take very long to deal with the gear collected, 10 minutes tops. Worst case, you're missing out on 50-100k per bot. The prospect of earning triple the amount seems worth the tradeoff.

killver's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the problem is that MF+GF gear is very expensive. And MF+GF+pickup is even more expensive.

earthwormjlm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by killver View Post
    Yeah the problem is that MF+GF gear is very expensive. And MF+GF+pickup is even more expensive.
    You really only need pickup on 1-2 slots.

Tyman3's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tyman3 View Post
    Do you have any idea how to fix the "stuck at loading screen" thing?

It usually can run 10-20 runs in a row fine, but then it gets stuck at the loading screen, I can alt tab and everything so it isnt freezing, but the game will not finish loading, it just sticks at the loading screen until I alt-f4, has this happened to you?? Can you recommend anything for me to try??
    Anyone have this problem?? Know how to fix it?

Vernon374's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still a very nice analysis. +rep

jcunit's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't read trough the entire thread but some things which are kinda missing from the topic start:

-Sorting out all the items takes time. I assume you're picking up all rares or higher not regarding Item levels? This is quite a lot of stuf to sort trough. Which has to be done manually!

-You ran the runs with high GF and high MF, splitting the drops into 2 sections. But since some of the items would have dropped with 0% mf and some of the gold aswell with 0% gf it seems kinda simplistic to just split the income into GF and MF. An only stacked GF will do faster runs, get more gold and stil get some of the items, same goes for only MF. Especially since it can be quite costly to get this high MF/GF I wonder what the numbers are when you only stack 1 of the 2.

-Good items are also saturing the market. Since the adjusted drpo rates they have been dropping in price. Godly items will probably always be very expensive, but the decent items will continue droping.

jcunit's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tyman3 View Post
    Anyone have this problem?? Know how to fix it?
    Why are you guys asking this in this thread and not in the script topic? Makes no sense?
    I'll help anyway, when the game is stil loading and I click on the loading screen loading seems to take longer. I guess the script is already thinking the game is loaded and is clicking on the loading screen, making it take even longer or bugging it out. Increase the loading sleep time.

Tyman3's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jcunit View Post
    Why are you guys asking this in this thread and not in the script topic? Makes no sense?
    I'll help anyway, when the game is stil loading and I click on the loading screen loading seems to take longer. I guess the script is already thinking the game is loaded and is clicking on the loading screen, making it take even longer or bugging it out. Increase the loading sleep time.
    Asking here because he can obviously run his bots for 20 hours straight without problems, and I have asked in the topic that the script I am using and haven't found a fix yet

And thank you for recommending increasing the sleep time, but I have tried that and it still gets stuck, and I have tried increasing the tp time, so it waits a long time before getting to town before leaving the game, and then a decent amount of time before resuming the game, still ****ed, o well

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast