0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kamperkaze View Post
    TY alots for our answerd, but how i could fix it??...
    take your own screenshot of the resume button and replace the one you have now. You will probably have to redo all screenshots though to get everything to work. But try with only resume first.

[ALPHA][Goldfarming] Dank Celler AutoIt Demonhunter [800x600]
    Plumps's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well theres something wrong with it and all of my other deahtfunction attempts also

Maybe its the way im implementing it, but it doesnt seem to detect at all

any other idea? thanks

ngindenkore's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i try to start the bot it did sign the resume game then clicked.
    then the pointer move down in center a bit stop doing nothing...
    im using 800 x 600 windowed mode.

Any advice?

ngindenkore's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by portaloo View Post
    hello wore. I joined literally yesterday and from what I have learned is that you're going to have to figure out a lot of stuff on your own. the thread starter posted the bot will give download link and instructions. download from the link and follow the instructions. of course it's not going to be very easy because the maker can only make the bot to work on their own computer so you might come across some difficulties, and if you do, reread the instructions ten times over word for word. if you're getting errors post them here and hope and pray or fix them on your own. a lot of experimenting is involved.

a quick overview of bots... remember that I just joined yesterday and I figured this all out on my own... most bots you'll find here use a programming syntax called AutoIT. if you don't have any prior programming experience you're going to have a lot of trouble understanding the code. basically what a bot does is refer to the syntax of AutoIT and execute windows actions (clicking, keystrokes, etc.) from code that someone made in a specific order with conditional statements, wait times, etc. (this is a very rough explaination of it)

first thing is first, if you haven't already, install AutoIT.
    download the bot from the thread main post on the top of page 1
    extract both thaelion and nomadmemory to the same folder directory. your desktop or a folder on your desktop should do fine.
    open your d3 patcher and run the client. log in.
    set your mode to windowed mode and your resolution to 800x600. DO NOT MOVE YOUR WINDOW AT ALL AFTER YOU DO THIS!!

your game should now be a window instead of fullscreen.

on your character selection screen, select the character you want to farm with. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR +GOLD FIND ARMOR ON. YOU MUST PLAY AS DEMON HUNTER. YOUR SKILLS AND HOTKEYS MUST MATCH THOSE ON THE MAIN THREAD POST!! MAKE SURE "ELECTIVE MODE" IS ENABLED IN YOUR D3 GAMEPLAY OPTIONS!! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR "MOVE" KEY BINDING SET TO MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON IN THE KEY BINDING OPTIONS!!!!!
    now, with your character, select inferno difficulty. if you dont have inferno yet, hell will work just as fine. don't use this bot on normal or nightmare because goldbotting on those difficulties is a waste of time.
    select the quest named "legacy of cain" in act 1. it's the second quest, you cant miss it. make sure the submenu is on begin quest.
    after all that, select START GAME
    go to your waypoint in town and teleport to the old ruins. travel west/northwest until you reach a CHECKPOINT. now hit esc and exit the game (exit game, not exit entire diablo 3)
    now that you're back at the character selection page, run the script named Thaelion.au3. MAKE SURE YOUR RIGHT-CLICK AND SELECT "RUN SCRIPT X86" OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT WORK! ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR WINDOWS ACCOUNT HAS ADMINISTRATIVE PRIVELAGES!

a window should pop up. this is the bot. move it to the right side of the screen away from your diablo 3 window.

hit space to start the script. hit space again to pause it.

if you have any problems, reread my instructions and the main thread post instructions. if it's a bug or problem with the script itself, post it here.

I also followed all the instruction, the resume game is already clicked.
    But after the pointer become stuck and doing nothing.

Thaelion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not updated this version in some time, it was running pretty stable, but, there are as always issues with diff monitors, and gfx cards.
    I hope to be able to address these issues in a future update, however its pretty low on my list of priorities at the moment.

LeggoBots's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1)I don't know why but I would run this for while watching it sometimes I could see that the cellar was open but it said was not.
    2)After I ran the bot for about 2 hours it would glitch up in side the cellar right at the door and just keep shooting at the wall.
    3)While stashing everything in my chest (when it goes really fast)it skips the first few items in my inventory.
    Besides that I like it.

gavin2561's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok here is my problem, I run the bot in 800x600 mode. The bot clicks resume game, and runs all the way over to the Cellar. If the Cellar isnt open, it properly leaves game and starts the process until the Cellar is open. If the Cellar is open, it just stands there and does nothing. It also says not enough discipline to use that skill but i have the +9 cloak so total discipline is 39. If enemies are around i just die. When I look at the script window, it says status :Inside Cellar. Please help. Im not sure what im doing wrong.

Edit: Well not much support going on here. Its k, I found another bot and already made plenty. Thanks i guess.....
    Last edited by gavin2561; 08-04-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Marcel31's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have this problem...

i have 800x600 window mode and desktop too...

when he not found the celler then he leave and found the resume button
    but when he found and leave then..he not found and i get this message

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2324252627