0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sure am.

Maybe I am executing wrong. You just run the customloot script and open the game in town right? Then I proceed to drop an item (in this case an Archon armor), but nothing happens.
    Gamer at heart, artist in soul.

[Goldfarming] MMOtoaster's Sarkoth Script, 400k+ GPH [1920x1080]
    MMOtoaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
    I sure am.

Maybe I am executing wrong. You just run the customloot script and open the game in town right? Then I proceed to drop an item (in this case an Archon armor), but nothing happens.
    You're doing it wrong. It scans before you drop it, you should drop it, then start script, then tab up diablo, and it should work with no issues =)

Ailurophile's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MMOtoaster View Post
    You're doing it wrong. It scans before you drop it, you should drop it, then start script, then tab up diablo, and it should work with no issues =)
    Same result. I dropped the armor, tabbed out, ran the script, the mouse moved before I could tab back in, I tabbed back in, and nothing happens.

Edit: Figured it out, I wasn't tabbing in fast enough so I just increased the wait time and that worked.

Thanks man!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same result. I dropped the armor, tabbed out, ran the script, the mouse moved before I could tab back in, I tabbed back in, and nothing happens.

Edit: Figured it out, I wasn't tabbing in fast enough so I just increased the wait time and that worked.

Thanks man!
    Glad you got it to work, cheers

EDIT: Check out the new specc I edited in to the OP, cuts killtime of Sarkoth in half = insanely quick runs

Jalockin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally got it to work.... but the bot does some odd stuff.....

I got 25 pickup radius, and that is the only reason my char picks up the gold. He enters the dungeon fine (with the odd failure, but wth it doesn't matter in the long run).
    He kills sarkoth and his friends np, and when they are dead he runs into the room go towards the chest but goes up into the corner where he dances a bit and eventually tp's to town and repeat ~ Ergo he does not stop in the center/by the chest so he does not pick up any loot, and if I had less than 20 pickup radius he most likely would not pick up gold either....

Anyone share that experience ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you got it to work, cheers

EDIT: Check out the new specc I edited in to the OP, cuts killtime of Sarkoth in half = insanely quick runs
    Nice! Everything else is working great so far.

I am still having an issue with the customloot though. I forgot I had loot magic set to "True." I turned that off, and now it doesn't loot the Archon armor, or my other customs.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! Everything else is working great so far.

I am still having an issue with the customloot though. I forgot I had loot magic set to "True." I turned that off, and now it doesn't loot the Archon armor, or my other customs.
    Do you have Custom=True? ^^ Remember to use the INI for the originalscript, and modify directly in the customscript.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jalockin View Post
    I finally got it to work.... but the bot does some odd stuff.....

I got 25 pickup radius, and that is the only reason my char picks up the gold. He enters the dungeon fine (with the odd failure, but wth it doesn't matter in the long run).
    He kills sarkoth and his friends np, and when they are dead he runs into the room go towards the chest but goes up into the corner where he dances a bit and eventually tp's to town and repeat ~ Ergo he does not stop in the center/by the chest so he does not pick up any loot, and if I had less than 20 pickup radius he most likely would not pick up gold either....

Anyone share that experience ?
    He is supposed to "dance" abit, since the script isnt specifically made to use with pickup radius. When it stops, it scans in less than a second, then teleports. It shouldnt pick up trashloot, only Archon, of Death, Prosperous, and rares/legendary. It will leave gems, tomes, trashblues behind.

Also, your ferrets are there to pick up the gold, thats why you dont need pickup radius as DH

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have Custom=True? ^^ Remember to use the INI for the originalscript, and modify directly in the customscript.
    Custom is set to "True" in both the custom script and the Sarkothbot INI.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Custom is set to "True" in both the custom script and the Sarkothbot INI.
    Try using the original INI to see if your config is the issue. The only variables in looting that should be true are: Sets, Legendaries, Rare & Custom. Only thing I can think of is to compare with my original files.

Btw, will update the GPH stats with the new specc, looking good atm, 500k @ 57% spwn , only 25 runs though

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try using the original INI to see if your config is the issue. The only variables in looting that should be true are: Sets, Legendaries, Rare & Custom. Only thing I can think of is to compare with my original files.

Btw, will update the GPH stats with the new specc, looking good atm, 500k @ 57% spwn , only 25 runs though
    Yeah the original INI I never changed to loot magic=true, the only magic item I've looted so far with the actual bot was a random ilvl63 item. It doesn't seem to loot all of the ilvl63 items, because it left an Arch Axe lie there a few rounds later.

Not sure what the deal is with customloot, I couldn't get it to work with my old bot either.

Okay, tried your original configuration, only had an Archon armor on the ground, and the only thing it did was talk a villager, lol.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the original INI I never changed to loot magic=true, the only magic item I've looted so far with the actual bot was a random ilvl63 item. It doesn't seem to loot all of the ilvl63 items, because it left an Arch Axe lie there a few rounds later.

Not sure what the deal is with customloot, I couldn't get it to work with my old bot either.

Okay, tried your original configuration, only had an Archon armor on the ground, and the only thing it did was talk a villager, lol.
    Arch Axe is not in the system yet, only the best of those, since it looks for "of Death" which is the best weapon affix. No clue why it bugs with the Archon loot though, should work properly on 1920x1080 :/

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arch Axe is not in the system yet, only the best of those, since it looks for "of Death" which is the best weapon affix. No clue why it bugs with the Archon loot though, should work properly on 1920x1080 :/
    Yeah, I'm not sure either, it's okay. I'll just add all my images and hope for the best. I bought a blue ilvl63 item of every weapon and offhand. Just have to add them all.

Spike trap works great BTW. Definitely increasing my GPH. I have my attacks down to 3 seconds.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm not sure either, it's okay. I'll just add all my images and hope for the best. I bought a blue ilvl63 item of every weapon and offhand. Just have to add them all.

Spike trap works great BTW. Definitely increasing my GPH. I have my attacks down to 3 seconds.
    Alright, hope it all works out. Yeah I'm using 3 sec as well, really good GPH atm Gl m8

keintibzzz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great script. My GPH is more above 350k than before eventhough I feel disheartened everytime the script doesnt pick up blues.

Since we're using traps instead of Elemental Arrow, Is it possible to lay down some spike traps before TPing out for a closed cellar. Might prevent some deaths. Though I do get only 10 deaths every 5-8 hours.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast