Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steady aim should practically be a mandatory passive.

I attack in exactly the same number of center hits [8], nothing to sides, only right attack

But my dps is only 18K sharpshooter.

The dex you get to sacrifice in exchange for much more MF & GF is absurd. It adds more damage by itself than sharpshooter does.

Steady Aim / 15% Ms Boost / Sharpshooter is what I'm currently having the absolute fastest runs with.
    Last edited by LATM; 06-28-2012 at 02:03 PM.

[Goldfarming] MMOtoaster's Sarkoth Script, 400k+ GPH [1920x1080]
    MMOtoaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    Steady aim should practically be a mandatory passive.

I attack in exactly the same number of center hits [8], nothing to sides, only right attack

But my dps is only 18K sharpshooter.

The mandatory dex you get to sacrifice in exchange for much more MF & GF is absurd. It adds more damage by itself than sharpshooter does.

Steady Aim / 15% Ms Boost / Sharpshooter

is what I'm currently having the absolute fastest runs with.
    Alright, thanks for the info. I'm thinking of swapping Archery to Steady aim if that is the case, but wouldn't that affect the total dps ALOT, because of sharpshooter?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jalockin View Post
    Yes ofc i did read the instructions
    And the mainmenu.png is located at: C:\Your Path\MainMenu.png ?

Jalockin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    found out that i was running AutoIT in x64 instead of x86.... Now I got the bot to start, but it dons't go anywhere near the cellar, runs down a little bit on the road stops and tps back to town where it enables and disables "health bars" I guess that something with the key bindings.
    I have changed the binding to the regular ones 1-4, is there any other key bindings i should look for or should I try something entirely different ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    found out that i was running AutoIT in x64 instead of x86.... Now I got the bot to start, but it dons't go anywhere near the cellar, runs down a little bit on the road stops and tps back to town where it enables and disables "health bars" I guess that something with the key bindings.
    I have changed the binding to the regular ones 1-4, is there any other key bindings i should look for or should I try something entirely different ?
    Good you got it to run at least. Make sure your hotkeys are properly set up, and in the correct order according to the link in the guide. Hmm, strange behaviour that you mentioned, did you let it run several runs? Maybe the cellar was closed as its not always open.

Jalockin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MMOtoaster View Post
    Good you got it to run at least. Make sure your hotkeys are properly set up, and in the correct order according to the link in the guide. Hmm, strange behaviour that you mentioned, did you let it run several runs? Maybe the cellar was closed as its not always open.
    It's like i don't get close enough to for it to detect the cellar, I've manually checked if it was there when it got stuck in town. do i need more movement speed other than when smokescreen pops ?

Derpcore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like the GPH counter is not exactly correct. I WISH I got 1.3M per hour... Not sure what's going on, because the old version of this was working just fine.

Also, would you be able to add an ilvl63 counter into the mix?

Lastly, the magic items (ilvl63) aren't being stashed be default. For ease of use, it should probably do that by default no?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's like i don't get close enough to for it to detect the cellar, I've manually checked if it was there when it got stuck in town. do i need more movement speed other than when smokescreen pops ?
    Hmm, weird, do you have the lingering fog rune active? I have no extra movement speed and it gets to the cellar flawlessly. If you had Shimizikos script earlier, make sure you use all fresh files, and not some old config etc.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Derpcore View Post
    It seems like the GPH counter is not exactly correct. I WISH I got 1.3M per hour... Not sure what's going on, because the old version of this was working just fine.

Also, would you be able to add an ilvl63 counter into the mix?

Lastly, the magic items (ilvl63) aren't being stashed be default. For ease of use, it should probably do that by default no?
    Hmm, try restarting diablo as well as the script. How many cellar spawn % and how many runs did you do? Yeah going to implement a count for that as well. It's not stashing by default no, IMO it's no point in doing so, since you most likely wont be filling up your whole inventory with ilvl 63 magics overnight, as theyre at 2% droprate as of now , but you could try enabling magicstashing, see how it works. I personally had some troubles when combining stashing of magic with customly added loot.

Derpcore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, try restarting diablo as well as the script. How many cellar spawn % and how many runs did you do? Yeah going to implement a count for that as well. It's not stashing by default no, IMO it's no point in doing so, since you most likely wont be filling up your whole inventory with ilvl 63 magics overnight, as theyre at 2% droprate as of now , but you could try enabling magicstashing, see how it works. I personally had some troubles when combining stashing of magic with customly added loot.
    The script will be fine if I restart the script. I think it may have something to do with opening up the character window while I'm teleporting and the script is running... I'll try the magic stashing and see what happens.

Jalockin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, weird, do you have the lingering fog rune active? I have no extra movement speed and it gets to the cellar flawlessly. If you had Shimizikos script earlier, make sure you use all fresh files, and not some old config etc.
    Yes i have the rune active, and this is my first experience with a game bot. if it just walked about an inch (on my screen) it would be there, just a little short.
    Lingering fog, with the 60% speed buff when triggered.

How long is it supposed to wait in town before leaving game and retrying ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The script will be fine if I restart the script. I think it may have something to do with opening up the character window while I'm teleporting and the script is running... I'll try the magic stashing and see what happens.
    Alright, great. Thanks, let me know how it works out.

Derpcore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more thing I noticed... my ferrets are being launched right before I teleport back to town after killing sarkoth. Not sure why that would happen.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes i have the rune active, and this is my first experience with a game bot. if it just walked about an inch (on my screen) it would be there, just a little short.

Hmm weird. I can help you out later tonight when I'm home, not at my bottingcomputer atm, so hard to check. Only thing I can think of is wrong screenresolution, doublecheck that you use Fullscreen Windowed in 1920x1080. It's supposed to leave instantly after opening your inventory(for checking goldcount).

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more thing I noticed... my ferrets are being launched right before I teleport back to town after killing sarkoth. Not sure why that would happen.

The script is currently modified for fast harddrives(mine is 7200rpm), therefor I reduced the default loading time(the time it waits before searchign for WP's). Try changing the following to 3200:

$loadtime = 0

Its at line 106 in the script

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast