[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080] menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2484950515253 LastLast
    LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Istvan86 View Post
    I usually use 1680*1050, but yes me desktop screen resolution is set at 1920*1080 and doesn´t matters, btw I also try tu run the script in 1680*1050 and it´s the same....

EDIT: I forgot to say that when I set my desktop resolution to 1920*1080 it not matches perfectly with the edges of my display, maybe that´s my problem... My display is an Acer P223w and Google tells me that it only has a max resolution of 1680*1050.....
    the problem is that your monitor does not natively support 1920x1080. 1920x1080 fullscreen windows DOES NOT WORK unless your monitor supports the resolution. your only option is a virtual machine or quit

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    Istvan86's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by owned727 View Post
    How are you running the game at 1920x1080 if ur monitor doesn't accept that resolution. Click letterbox and see if that helps, if not, get a new monitor or run in VMware. I'm sure Blacksack would like to jump off a cliff right now
    That's a good point, P223w it's my monitor with a supposed max resolution of 1680*1050 and I have D3 running at 1920*1080, that's strange. When I arrive at my home I post a screenshoot of my video configuration and if you want I also can post a photo of the model of my monitor. I'm not lying, but I can't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Sent from Immaterium with my HOX & TapaTalk

owned727's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Istvan86 View Post
    That's a good point, P223w it's my monitor with a supposed max resolution of 1680*1050 and I have D3 running at 1920*1080, that's strange. When I arrive at my home I post a screenshoot of my video configuration and if you want I also can post a photo of the model of my monitor. I'm not lying, but I can't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Sent from Immaterium with my HOX & TapaTalk
    Istvan I do not know what to tell you. There is only one way to put it. If your monitor does not support 1680x1050 YOU CANNOT RUN THE SCRIPT W/O EDITING IT! Get a new monitor or run it in Vmware. No offense, but your questions regarding something we all know wont work are just cluttering up the post and making it so the legitimate issues are harder to find.

Common problems

If you are not running 1920x1080 then please don't expect us to port it to other resolutions because I will not, sorry. The script is written to automatically scale to any resolution but it is not certain to work scaling is not always as simple as X * scale factor
    If the game exits just after a townportal but before you arrive in town disable the $DetectTPFail in the settings or decrease the protect time
    YOU MUST SET RESOLUTION IN GAME AND ON DESKTOP TO THE SAME RES
    I don't know what to tell you.
    Last edited by owned727; 07-06-2012 at 04:35 PM.

BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK everyone, this script will no longer be supported I will now be working on my HYBRID script only which will function exactly the same as this one but supports DH, Wiz, Barb, Monk all in the same script and switches them randomly if you choose. to use the hybrid with just your Barb like this one define only 1 hero http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...1920x1080.html ([Goldfarming] [HYBRID] BlackSack's Script [AutoIT] [1920x1080])

jorwill's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Call me dumb or w/e, I run the tessract script but it does nothing, I used the search function to see if anyone else had these problems but the question wasnt answered. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. Is that the right script to run should I be running a different one, whats the deal.

ziggo0's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jorwill View Post
    Call me dumb or w/e, I run the tessract script but it does nothing, I used the search function to see if anyone else had these problems but the question wasnt answered. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. Is that the right script to run should I be running a different one, whats the deal.
    You don't need to run the tessract script, just put it in the includes and install the tesseract ocr program. Download the pastebin script and rename .txt to .au3 and edit it to your liking, and run the script.

jorwill's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok figured how to get it to run, next problem came about. The script doesn't seem to repair or is set to repair after so many runs. Is there a way I can change the amount of runs it trys before trying to repair. my gear was broken and the script didn't seem to recognize that.

Istvan86's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Helllo again, thanks for all your help Blacksack, baysic and Latm. Today soon in the morning I tell a frend if he can borrow his monitor for a day, it´s a LG E2211S-BN 22 with 1920*1080 max res and the bot works properly on first attemp (I´m sooooooo happy). In a few days I buy a new monitor and try the Blacksack´s Hybrid script.

owned727 only one thing for you, I NEVER ask for another version of the script for me monitor/resolution, if you read my first post, the first thing that I do is thank Blacksack for this great script and never try to get anything except a little help. Read carefully before write things like that.

impsty's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have one question, in barb script and hybrid bot doesnt tp in town he wait time and then leave game, how to repair this? And in the hybrid barb stucks in the wall when go to Callen or doesnt click on him and do go to him

Genki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by impsty View Post
    i have one question, in barb script and hybrid bot doesnt tp in town he wait time and then leave game, how to repair this? And in the hybrid barb stucks in the wall when go to Callen or doesnt click on him and do go to him
    This script is no longer supported. Take a look here:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...1920x1080.html ([Goldfarming] [HYBRID] BlackSack's Script [AutoIT] [1920x1080])

jorwill's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, after quite a few successful runs, i realized that it has been vendoring all the tome of secrets its been picking up. Is there anything I can do to stop it? I see the line of code that says to stash them, but it has been set to true the whole time and yet it still vendors them.

landoflui's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so far this works perfect

martin0409's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This scrypt is only for the English version of Diablo?

raakall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    after patch , this is BS , 200 GPH with 212% goldfind ....

Tinny1989's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, maybe I am doing something wrong but here is my problem.... the build.

How can I use Sprint AND Leap? There are on the same bar in the Skills....

Also, how do I change my left mouse and right mouse clicks in my key bindings? I must be doing something wrong but for my Barb, it's not possible to have the build required because of the Sprint/Leap issue.

Thanks.