[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080] menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 LastLast
    BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tampa1adam View Post
    JUST NOW got a set helm [natalya's gaze]. It's ilvl 61 and I can in fact equip it. Bot tried to vendor it. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED
    Just turn identifying off like I do then it cant sell them

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    TMichael's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tampa1adam View Post
    JUST NOW got a set helm [natalya's gaze]. It's ilvl 61 and I can in fact equip it. Bot tried to vendor it. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED
    As a quick fix, simply choose False for identify. The game won't allow them to be sold.

EDIT

Not fast enough...

ziggo0's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackSack View Post
    Lol can you still use your host pc like this on my i7 each VM takes about 6% CPU

Im working on making my script switch between Barb and Wizard at random for a few runs to make this thing very hard to detect.. dont think i will be uploading it thou cus it will be a pain to configure and i can just imagine the pages of ppl saying "it no work" already
    Surprisingly yes - I use my comp with the VM minimized like normal - I bet the SSD helps a lot with that. When I open D3 full screen/max settings with those 4 in the back ground there is a little studdering here in there but nothing impairing - overall your script is very versatile in terms of performance and not screwing up due to timing being robbed from lack of performance. You should post that Barb/Wiz script but put some big ole red asterisks saying NO SUPPORT FOR THIS haha.

baysic's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Istvan86 View Post
    Hello again, thanks baysic for your post answering me but I don´t understand what do you want that I do. Can you be more specific?
    when all else failed always try restart your computer it never hurts lol

Istvan86's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello baysic, I restart my PC 2 times, also tried 2 different scripts (BlackSack & tofuartist). I get the same error again and again amd again... Can´t find Resume button.

I´m not a hacker/programmer but I have certain skill with PC´s, I never have troubles like this one with anything, I have a Xbox flashed for me, a lot of Android phones unlocked and modified for me etc... These things aren´t amazing achievements but are more harder than run a script like this.

I understand that in 99% it´s my fault but I can´t understand what I´m overlook. I have 1920*1080 (16:9 widescreen) + Windowed (Fullscreen) + Texture Quality: High + Shadow Quality: Medium (smooth) + Physics: High + Clutter Density: Medium + Anti-Aliasing: Checked + Low FX: uncheck + Foreground & Background FPS: set at 200.

Also I am 100% sure that I follow the provided instructions without mistakes, I read and repeat each step arround 10 times and always got the same error: Can´t find Resume Button. At this moment I´m very very very frustrated and I´m starting thinking that my brain is seriously damaged :S.

Please I´m new at the forum but any help are welcome.

BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello baysic, I restart my PC 2 times, also tried 2 different scripts (BlackSack & tofuartist). I get the same error again and again amd again... Can´t find Resume button.

I´m not a hacker/programmer but I have certain skill with PC´s, I never have troubles like this one with anything, I have a Xbox flashed for me, a lot of Android phones unlocked and modified for me etc... These things aren´t amazing achievements but are more harder than run a script like this.

I understand that in 99% it´s my fault but I can´t understand what I´m overlook. I have 1920*1080 (16:9 widescreen) + Windowed (Fullscreen) + Texture Quality: High + Shadow Quality: Medium (smooth) + Physics: High + Clutter Density: Medium + Anti-Aliasing: Checked + Low FX: uncheck + Foreground & Background FPS: set at 200.

Also I am 100% sure that I follow the provided instructions without mistakes, I read and repeat each step arround 10 times and always got the same error: Can´t find Resume Button. At this moment I´m very very very frustrated and I´m starting thinking that my brain is seriously damaged :S.

Please I´m new at the forum but any help are welcome.
    Is your desktop resolution also at 1920x1080

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually use 1680*1050, but yes me desktop screen resolution is set at 1920*1080 and doesn´t matters, btw I also try tu run the script in 1680*1050 and it´s the same....

EDIT: I forgot to say that when I set my desktop resolution to 1920*1080 it not matches perfectly with the edges of my display, maybe that´s my problem... My display is an Acer P223w and Google tells me that it only has a max resolution of 1680*1050.....
    Last edited by Istvan86; 07-06-2012 at 02:14 PM.

baysic's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your problem sounds like windows not loading DLLs or those pngs properly or something preventing it to load so i asked you to restart.
    If that doesn't fix it, I got no clue.
    I used to get that when the first time i use tofu's script restart and its was fixed for me.
    Last edited by baysic; 07-06-2012 at 02:21 PM.

RialiX's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where in the script can i change tha number of rounds till the vendoring?

ziggo0's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    where in the script can i change tha number of rounds till the vendoring?
    Line #135.

baysic's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually use 1680*1050, but yes me desktop screen resolution is set at 1920*1080 and doesn´t matters, btw I also try tu run the script in 1680*1050 and it´s the same....

EDIT: I forgot to say that when I set my desktop resolution to 1920*1080 it not matches perfectly with the edges of my display, maybe that´s my problem... My display is an Acer P223w and Google tells me that it only has a max resolution of 1680*1050.....
    I think i know what you did wrong now after tried deleting some files
    follow this instruction word by word read it real slow and follow it let it lead you then you shall be rewarded!!
    Instructions
    1. Install AutoIT 64bit options with the Default Option and DirectoryAutoIt - AutoItScript
    2. Download this file package that I've made: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22203901/NewBotFiles.zip
    3. Put the DLL's into C:\Windows AND C:\Windows\System32 or in the same Directory as your Script
    4. Put the tesseract.au3 and fastfind.au3 into C:\Program files (x86)\autoit\include
    5. Put the images in C:\program files (x86)\autoit\pics\ (Default) or in a folder called pics in the same Directory as your script file (auto detected) Edit line 92 for other Locations
    6. Install tesseract from google code https://tesseract-ocr.googlecode.com...tup-3.01-1.exe to Default Directory
    7. Ingame set your resolution to Windowed (FullScreen) 1920x1080
    8. Ingame bind move to your Middle Mouse Button
    9. If you are using 32bit windows you must edit tesseract.au3 line 121 to point to your tesseract install folder and line 81 in main script for your images
    for resolution problem try change line192/193 but i'm not garantee that it will work without any hiccups since i ran the bot at 1080p and no intention to change that.
    Last edited by baysic; 07-06-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really thanks for all your help mates, when I arrive at home (now I'm drinking some beer with friends xD) I try to do all that you tell me.

Sent from Immaterium with my HOX & TapaTalk

owned727's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are you running the game at 1920x1080 if ur monitor doesn't accept that resolution. Click letterbox and see if that helps, if not, get a new monitor or run in VMware. I'm sure Blacksack would like to jump off a cliff right now

baysic's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @blacksack I wan to suggest adding this to the GUI since i think its pretty damn useful information to know ;P

Code:
    GUICtrlSetData($lblGear, "Legendary: " & $LegendaryCount & " - Set: " & $SetCount & " - Rare: " & $RareCount & " - Tomes: " & $TomeCount )
    GUICtrlSetData($lblItems, "Magic: " & $MagicCount & " - Gems: " & $GemCount & ' - Cellar Found: ' &Ceiling(( $cellarCount / $run ) * 100) & "%")
    [Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]-snip-png
    a nice nice pic for consideration lol.

Forchun's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been running W for some time now and its working great.