[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my i7 i run diablo 3 in VMware with 2.5Gb memory and i allow it 2 cores, i set all the graphics to low, leaving AA on and set the frame rate to 30. On my host pc it runs the whole virtual machine with the bot using less than 10% of my real CPU so i think its actually very undemanding try fiddling with the graphics settings in your virtual diablo

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    Chris1337's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys, i did everything on the instructions but i still have a problem. Whenever i start the script, it resumes the game, go to like the half of the way, earthshakes and then it leaves. Why?
    Please anyone help me

blackdodod83's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chris1337 View Post
    Hello guys, i did everything on the instructions but i still have a problem. Whenever i start the script, it resumes the game, go to like the half of the way, earthshakes and then it leaves. Why?
    Please anyone help me
    How many runs did you watch it doing that? Funnily my first 10 runs or so the cellar was closed. 10 in a row ...
    And if it's closed, what you see is the expected behavior (leave and re-run). :-)

AlgorithmZ's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackSack View Post
    was that with the iLVL or normal looting vendoring
    I'm unsure. I was in a rush this morning and wasn't paying strict attention. If it matters, had a full inventory, was in town, id'd items, the script then checked each item, I then tried to stash rares, but the page was full and failed, it then stashed gems properly in an unfull page, and then went to vendor, however it skipped rares but sold the set item.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it checked each item then it was using the iLvL stuff which is disabled by default due to its unreliability :P its just there for people who really want to keep ilvl63 items

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blackdodod83 View Post
    How many runs did you watch it doing that? Funnily my first 10 runs or so the cellar was closed. 10 in a row ...
    And if it's closed, what you see is the expected behavior (leave and re-run). :-)
    It does that everytime, even when the cellar is there. i checked it. After it earthshaked i went to see if the cellar was open. guess what ! It was... It does that everytime and at the status it says " cellar not found"

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you have movement speed increase or your not using the right resolution or your not using sprint some more exotic error

Sherenity's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Help me pls i want to farm so muchhhhhhhh.That means that Windows cannot find C/.....
    [Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]-problem-jpg
    I just dont get it.If you cant help me fix the problem then at least give script that clicks ok immediately or somethin.
    Thank You

john15509's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else having a probelm with it selecting the customize flag on the main menu? When it gets into the flag customization then it never exits out and the bot keeps trying to resume games but ends up wasting however long you were trying to bot for.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackSack View Post
    Sounds like you have movement speed increase or your not using the right resolution or your not using sprint some more exotic error
    I have 0% ms also i use the good resolution Windowed (Fullscreen) 1920-1080. i use the build that you said in the first post ( this one : Barbarian - Game Guide - Diablo III ) Can anyone please help me? i wanna farm so much . Please BlackSack XD

lockdown6435's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sherenity View Post
    Help me pls i want to farm so muchhhhhhhh.That means that Windows cannot find C/.....
    [Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]-problem-jpg
    I just dont get it.If you cant help me fix the problem then at least give script that clicks ok immediately or somethin.
    Thank You
    Simple fix, go to your AutoIt3/Include and edit the tesseract au3 file, on line 20 change it to the file location of your tesseract.exe.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sherenity View Post
    Thank You

I told you how to fix this already on the last page..
    lockdown6435 also told you but dont change like 20 thats not used, change the one i told you 121

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 0% ms also i use the good resolution Windowed (Fullscreen) 1920-1080. i use the build that you said in the first post ( this one : Barbarian - Game Guide - Diablo III ) Can anyone please help me? i wanna farm so much . Please BlackSack XD
    Umm you could try the $ExtraCellarSearch (line 93 to true) do you have bad latency?
    Last edited by BlackSack; 06-28-2012 at 05:19 PM.

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Blackysack, I've been pondering ways to fix legendary reporting, and I've got a super shitty ugly level 900 solution that just might work.

This relies on sarkoth RELATIVELY dying in the middle every time, which he does 99.99% of runs.

1. take one screenshot from the position where $loot is called.
    1. add screenshot calls after every time an item is picked up
    2. create a rectangle box where the lamp is position every time and item is picked up [ignore bizzare death locations, 99% happen in the middle]
    3. edit the function $loot to create a GUI rectangle the size of the box we created in step 2, that is generated when $loot is called and taken down at the end.
    4. the lamp should always be covered while looting, making clicking it impossible, and even when he dies in strange locations, the loot doesn't fall where the lamp is anyway.

yes, no, maybe so?

right now I can't help you take the screenshots, a friend is borrowing my dps weapon, and with sunkeeper he dies all over the place. [still quickly, but all over the place]

also, anyone reading this comment should immediately +rep blacksack, this dude is putting in work. tess appearing in the scripts for all other classes? came from this guy, among the other improvements.
    Last edited by LATM; 06-28-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I changed $ExtraCellarSearch to "True" and it's still not working.. No, i don't have lag problems, my ms is around 60-70 everytime in play on EU

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast