[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345652 ... LastLast
    iwillnotdie's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having issues with the TownPortalShort function, it seems to detect that I have been interrupted every time the cellar is not found and tries to leave the game before I actually make it back to town. Any insight is appreciated.

Edit: Just read a few posts, looks like you updated it since yesterday, I'll try it again

Edit2: Currently have looting turned off as it sometimes registers the earthquake as blues and gold as rares (not as common).

Edit3: The bot is still leaving the game before entering town, can you point me in the right direction on what variable to edit?
    Last edited by iwillnotdie; 06-28-2012 at 12:36 PM.

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    noobie12's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my bot picking up white item not sure accidentally or something wrong I did turn on loot custom
    And I turn on the entrance cellar things, Seems like my bot always found the cellar at 5. 8/10 is found at 5 hardly get found at 1..
    Last edited by noobie12; 06-28-2012 at 12:42 PM.

veal's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea why its not stashing rares, it stashes tomes and gems just fine, but the rares and legendary items won't stash at all. When you turn on the iLVL analyzer it stashes everything just fine, also the original Tofu script stashes them just fine. I compared the code between Tofus and Blacksacks and the only difference I can tell is that Blacksacks has been a little bit more simplified. I'm stumped, are you doing extensive testing on the stashing or just letting it run for an hour at a time? Like I said earlier, I was getting 300k+ an hour until I caught my guy staying in the cellar trying to pick up loot with full bags for a very long period of time. Which pretty much made my whole night of farming worthless. And yes I've tried the new update, but it still has the same issues.

edit - By copy and pasting the old Tofu stash code over the new code fixed my stashing problem, I'll just use that for now.
    Last edited by veal; 06-28-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Schmoggg's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Freedie View Post
    had same problem on my main PC, but it works on my laptop. I believe it is a problem with windows that he wont load the .dlls files or so
    Just put it near your script. That solves the issue.

BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok version J now, I fixed the townportaling being too fast, it now waits until your in town therefore wasting no time and not dependant on your load time,

turns out there was a stupid type i made on the stashing code which is odd because i didnt modify it must of accidently hit a key anyway fixed now stashing works fine.

added a recovery routine for the case when he runs into the wall should miss literally no cellars now.

Lol yea sorry about the matlab i never actually intended to post that but ppl requested it, its just what im forced to use all day anyway so didnt take long to write :P

Pipedream's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rares seem to be stashing for me now with the newest script, however, i seem to be picking up whites occasionally, which are not vendored or stashed. At 370k/hr 50mins in atm, pairing high GF with MF seems to be quite valuable, gph really shoots up when vendoring, not to mention the off chance of just getting an amazing rare.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Black
    So here is my progress on the new image detection stuff:

I already got 100% correct cellar detection. At the moment im working on getting the right coordinates out of my stacked images.

So i looks like this:
    I take 2 images and compare them -> next step is filtering out all pixel thaht stayed the same and set them to black:

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]-screenshot003-jpg
    First regular image

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]-screenshot004-jpg
    second regular image

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]-screenshot002-jpg
    Result of my magic tricks

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]-screenshot001-jpg
    This screen shows 3 rectangulars that show the excluded areas during the search of the cellar. That is needed because otherwhise i would detect my toon instead of the entrance.

Im currently working on getting the last bugs out and reduce the size of the compare images ( not file size actual size ).
    I guess it will take me till next week cause of weekend and euro championship

When im done it should be much faster in detection and 100% accurate for the cellardetection and actual entrance.

Regards, me

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pipedream View Post
    Rares seem to be stashing for me now with the newest script, however, i seem to be picking up whites occasionally, which are not vendored or stashed.
    Just turn on the vendorAll variable and it sells everything you have in your inventory after stashing.

Regarding the rare stash bug -> i wrote in the old thread how to fix it. In a nutshell: just replace the loop that starts with:
    If $StashRare == True Then
    with that:
    If $StashRare == True Then
    $sc = 0
    While $sc < 10
    Sleep(Random(200, 300))
    $RarePixel = PixelSearch(1400 * $x_ratio, 580 * $y_ratio, 1914 * $x_ratio, 888 * $y_ratio, 0x4A3C0B, 1)
    If Not @error Then
    GUICtrlSetData($lblStatus, "Status: Stashing Rares")
    MouseClick("right", $RarePixel[0], $RarePixel[1], 1, 4)
    Else
    ExitLoop
    EndIf
    $sc += 1
    WEnd
    if $sc = 10 then
    Call("UseNextTab")
    endif
    EndIf
    That is only a hotfix though.

iwillnotdie's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The issue with the bot leaving before actually entering town was still giving me issues, possibly client sided based on my system specs, but I've come up with a work around for anybody else experiencing this issue.

Copy the "LeaveGame" function around line 1015

Paste it right below the first "LeaveGame" function and rename it to "LeaveGame2"

Between

GUICtrlSetData($lblStatus, "Status: Leaving Game")
    Send("{Escape}")

add Sleep(800) to look like this

GUICtrlSetData($lblStatus, "Status: Leaving Game")
    Sleep(800)
    Send("{Escape}")

Then scroll back up to line 336 and add the additional "2" to "LeaveGame" to look like this

If Not CheckDead() Then
    Call("LeaveGame2")
    EndIf
    Return

Pretty simple, and gets the job done.

BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Schmoggg its looking interesting looks like you can easily filter out those 3 parts by ignoring lower 60% of the screen and for the remaining pixels take their average position and boom you got a cellar opening

the stashing is 100% working now ive seen him do it correctly several times

if your still having trouble with the town portal just disable the interrupt detection on line 97 althou it really saves me alot of seconds on my pc and i dont see any issue with it, just double check you have the script from a few mins ago.

im getting 400K/h now with the improved TP and load time independent wait timers! Also amazing success rate of 60% now i have added second recovery from running into the wall note the failed runs 0 where 2 were corrected by my fix

Log Duration: 00:57:38, Gaps: 0, Totaling: 00:00:00

Gold total: 390193, Per Hour: 406215.96, Per Trip: 6049.83
    Items total: 116, Per Hour: 120.76, Per Trip: 1.97, Chance 77.97%
    Gems total: 59, Per Hour: 61.42, Per Trip: 1.00, Chance 64.41%
    Books total: 5, Per Hour: 5.21, Per Trip: 0.08, Chance 6.78%

Cellar frequency (success/total runs): 59/98: 60.20%
    Trips per hour: Total: 102.02, Success: 61.42, Fail 40.60
    Avg Runtime: 26.41s, Success: 32.80s, Fail: 13.90s, Vend: 57.41s

Repairs total: 5, Per Hour: 5.21, Cost: 0
    Deaths total: 0, Per Hour: 0.00
    Sold total: 87, Per Hour: 90.57
    Stashed total: 3, Per Hour: 3.12
    Stash full events: First tab 0, Both tabs: 0
    Logged out events: 6
    Failed runs: 0, Due to death: 0, Corrected with fix: 2
    Detect Freq: p1: 11.9%, p2: 83.1%, p3: 1.7%, p4: 3.4%

Total sold value: 33253, Avg sell value: 6650.60, Avg Item value: 382.22
    what hardware you running iwillnotdie, im running mine from an SSD maybe i need to allow more time for the tristram sign to showup

Im working on somthing to sell the whites cus im getting a few in my inventory too
    Last edited by BlackSack; 06-28-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Shadowfoxy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version J starts leaving the game while teleporting to town, which makes it slower in the end.
    I will disable the interrupt detection aswell and see what it gives

Edit: Just removed the interrupt detection and now it doesn't do that. I guess it thinks I got interrupted but I wasn't ...
    Last edited by Shadowfoxy; 06-28-2012 at 02:54 PM.

blackdodod83's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there!

First of all I want to say hello to the forum and especially THANKS to BlackSack and all the others for their work! Thank you!
    I started with 150k GPH, without configuring anything. Great stuff!

And as you might have guessed, I also have some questions. ;-)

1. How do I get that detailed report you just posted, BlackSack? In mine I only have a summary of that. Or isn't that an output of the AutoIt script?

2. As long as I haven't bought a new laptop which can display 1080p, I have to work with 1600x900 (PC) or 1440x900 (Mac). Of course I don't ask for support for that. But can you tell me, if the problem with my barb stopping at the wall or even directly in front of the dank cellar entrance without entering it (sometimes), looting and selling problems can possibly occur due to the difference in our resolution? Or does the resolution normally cause other problems?

To be honest, I am new to that bot / script stuff and I never used / programmed with AutoIt (in fact, not even anything else in Windows, as I am an iOS programmer and Mac user - normally *g*) and have to get familiar with that. Is there some kind of guides you can recommend, which explains, how those scripts and AutoIt work so I can dig into that theme and hopefully help to improve and debug your and other scripts?

Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice evening! :-)

Greetings,
    Dodo

phaikia's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could any one help me, I still having issue Error" cant find resume button " was running 1920x 1080

Sherenity's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys,
    So my problem is that when i enter the celler and kill Sarkoth pops an error that says Windows cannot find C/program bla bla bla tesseract-ocr/tesseract.exe.And when i checked the folder all the programs were with icons like when a program is not fully downloaded(Big white square).Can you pls give me another link or something cuz i realy want to make some gold.TY

blackdodod83's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sherenity View Post
    Hello guys,
    So my problem is that when i enter the celler and kill Sarkoth pops an error that says Windows cannot find C/program bla bla bla tesseract-ocr/tesseract.exe.And when i checked the folder all the programs were with icons like when a program is not fully downloaded(Big white square).Can you pls give me another link or something cuz i realy want to make some gold.TY
    Where did you get it from? I, like all the others, I guess, downloaded it from the link stated in the thread. Did you try to re-install it?

You can also try the Google Code Page of tesseract-ocr.
    And there in the downloads is the latest version from november 2011.

Did that help?

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345652 ... LastLast