[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 141516171819 LastLast
    kimiro's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trying to make it Work in 1680-900 res, PNGs works fine but cant get it to find the cellar. any help?

[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080]
    elinya's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having issues with Movementspeed.
    I've corrected the script and set $movementSpeed = 33 (I have +33% MS) and the script still doesn't seem to find its way, it still runs as if it only read 10% MS. (Simply it runs way past the enterace)
    Any simple way of fixing it?
    The mods are sleeping...

daiyume's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elinya View Post
    I'm having issues with Movementspeed.
    I've corrected the script and set $movementSpeed = 33 (I have +33% MS) and the script still doesn't seem to find its way, it still runs as if it only read 10% MS. (Simply it runs way past the enterace)
    Any simple way of fixing it?
    Not really understanding your message. I'm confused at the part where you say it only runs at 10% MS, but it still runs past the entrance? The default script is set at 10% and its running past the cellar entrance, therefore the cellar detection coordinates are off?

elinya's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by daiyume View Post
    Not really understanding your message. I'm confused at the part where you say it only runs at 10% MS, but it still runs past the entrance? The default script is set at 10% and its running past the cellar entrance, therefore the cellar detection coordinates are off?
    Well yes, it works fine for 10% (that is if I run without legs or boots (both of which boost my Movement Speed), but I would like to run it at 33% Movement Speed
    Or how do I change the coords for bot to check for the enterance at? If that solves my issue that is.

My bot also runs into the chest in the cellar, that is running into the chest so it doesn't cover maximum amount of ground (slowing down the run if it finds more gold piles to pick up, can be solved with large pickup radius)Could that also be solved by having a correctly set $movementSpeedvalue set in the file or will I have to re-write more of the script?
    The mods are sleeping...

daiyume's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elinya View Post
    Well yes, it works fine for 10% (that is if I run without legs or boots (both of which boost my Movement Speed), but I would like to run it at 33% Movement Speed
    Or how do I change the coords for bot to check for the enterance at? If that solves my issue that is.

My bot also runs into the chest in the cellar, that is running into the chest so it doesn't cover maximum amount of ground (slowing down the run if it finds more gold piles to pick up, can be solved with large pickup radius)Could that also be solved by having a correctly set $movementSpeedvalue set in the file or will I have to re-write more of the script?
    I never used this script so I'm not experienced with it, but I think your first issue of the bot not detecting the cellar due to your MS can be easily fixed. You should have the Au3Info tool that you got when you downloaded AutoIt. Here are the steps:

1. Run the bot and pause/end it when it gets to the final checkpoint before it moves the mouse to detect cellar
    2. Open the Au3Info tool you have and drag the mouse coordinates from it onto the cellar, it should give you the coordinates within the tool
    3. Scroll down to part of the script where it says MouseMove(Round(356*$x_ratio),Round(200*$y_ratio),1) ;moves cursor over to the cellar so the proper blue pixel becomes highlighted
    and change it to MouseMove(your new X coordinate from Au3Info, your new Y coordinate from Au3Info, 1)

Just remember all of this is assuming that the coordinates the bot moves the mouse to in order to detect the cellar are inaccurate due to your MS. Let me know if it works!

*EDIT* For your second issue, apply the same concept to

Code:
    MouseClick("middle",Round(637*$x_ratio),Round(540*$y_ratio)) ;move to left top corner for gold
    Sleep(1100)
    MouseClick("middle",Round(1320*$x_ratio),Round(310*$y_ratio)) ;move to right top corner for gold
    Sleep(1100)
    MouseClick("middle",Round(975*$x_ratio),Round(827*$y_ratio)) ;move to middle before looting
    Last edited by daiyume; 09-07-2012 at 08:22 PM.

kimiro's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to use it on 1680x945 Resolution or 1600x900 any hint?

tampao's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to use it on 800x600 resolution can you help me ?

rohan123321's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gets stuck on leaving game for me

obonde's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still working after patch 1.0.5 ?

SyncVII's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so whenever it finds the DarkCellar portal thing it trys to click on it but misses and i cant figure out the right cordinates please help me xD

kuarl's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can someone tell me how to do pics for the 1650*1050 resolution, or does anyone have them? tnx

CWilczewski's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if anyone has already asked this, but I'm doing something wrong and I have no clue what. I have all the setting set up properly, when I start the script it goes resume game then while in town I get in red writing at the top of the screen "Can't do that in this area", and in the AutoIt console I see "Old Ruins not found". Anyone able to tell me whats going on? Thanks!

ghostman555's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same issue as you CWILC... from the little i messed with AutoIT, everything has to be identical to get it to work. since its not finding the OldRuins im assuming its looking for the OldRuins.png or some type of coordinate that is not the same. Possibly broken due to version of game?

DarkPain1990's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same problem! ahhhhhhhh

itsmylife's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    32/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never used this one nor did I look into the code but there was a change in respawn spot so you will have to change that in the code.
    In actual patch you enter the game in town (and not at the last checkpoint) and have a tp to the last checkpoint. So you need to enter tp first and then check for Old Ruins png.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 141516171819 LastLast