[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819 LastLast
    SpankyWRX's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im getting the same problem where the Monk stops before cellar then leaves.

It acts like he is missing one or two mouse clicks to get into the cellar. I looked over this whole thread and tried everything suggested to fix this.

Can someone explain how to change the cords? Im not sure how to do this.

I am also having the same problem with my Demand Hunter
    Last edited by SpankyWRX; 07-11-2012 at 04:42 AM.

[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080]
    RiZzLiTo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaws95678 View Post
    How's this work compared to Zang's edit?
    it works nice but less attacks for higher dps weapons. still testing runs but so far so good and this script also works with char switching .

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SpankyWRX View Post
    Im getting the same problem where the Monk stops before cellar then leaves.

It acts like he is missing one or two mouse clicks to get into the cellar. I looked over this whole thread and tried everything suggested to fix this.

Can someone explain how to change the cords? Im not sure how to do this.

I am also having the same problem with my Demand Hunter
    I even tried pausing the script to get closer to the cellar and it still doesn't detect it.

BTW: window 7 64bit
    Im running both 1920x1080 in game with full screen windowed and 1920x1080 as my screen res on my pc.
    I redid all the .png files with my own with photoshop.
    Im running only 10% movement speed from the fast foot passive

027srik's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    having sat and watched it ive noticed that the problem is not in running up to the cellar, but cellar detection. I see that the monk/other tries to click on a point beyind the cellar, and so ends up facepalming.

Also, i see that in the newest script, 1.4b, enhanced celler detetcion is used. But the older way of celler detection has always been more reliable in my experiience. Does anyonye have the knowhow to merge the detection of 1.3 with the benefits of 1.4? Ive no idea how

daffy82's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone tell me how to make the script 'sleep' longer when resuming game? When running this script on my laptop on a wifi connection, the resume game takes a couple of seconds more then on a wired connection. The results in the bot cant find the area Old Ruins.

Thanks for an awesome script! +rep
    Last edited by daffy82; 07-11-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 027srik View Post
    having sat and watched it ive noticed that the problem is not in running up to the cellar, but cellar detection. I see that the monk/other tries to click on a point beyind the cellar, and so ends up facepalming.

Also, i see that in the newest script, 1.4b, enhanced celler detetcion is used. But the older way of celler detection has always been more reliable in my experiience. Does anyonye have the knowhow to merge the detection of 1.3 with the benefits of 1.4? Ive no idea how
    My monk does not get close enough to click on the cellar. i also tried every version.

Wildman00's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone still using this script, I highly recommend you move over to the Hybrid script by Blaksack. It works well for the monk from my experience and it constantly being updated.

Walon1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wildman00 View Post
    For anyone still using this script, I highly recommend you move over to the Hybrid script by Blaksack. It works well for the monk from my experience and it constantly being updated.
    I tried to use this one initially but continued to run into pathing errors (monk would never enter the cellar).

I just downloaded the most recent code and it still gave me the same issue - it's probably something associated with runspeed (yes, I entered the base 10). As this script works, but just attacks too much, I'm just going to keep using this one (NotAres).

027srik's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My monk does not get close enough to click on the cellar. i also tried every version.

You should have 10% move speed from passive and tempest rush with tailwind on 4

Wildman00's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Walon1 View Post
    I tried to use this one initially but continued to run into pathing errors (monk would never enter the cellar).

I just downloaded the most recent code and it still gave me the same issue - it's probably something associated with runspeed (yes, I entered the base 10). As this script works, but just attacks too much, I'm just going to keep using this one (NotAres).
    In the code $movementSpeed should equal 0 for a monk. Just use the fleet footed passive and have 0 movement bonus.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if the res is set right...pics in the dir . move binded to mouse 3 . is your monk build set up properly ?

these instructions are for the blacksack;s hybrid version Instructions

1. Install AutoIT 64bit options with the Default Option and DirectoryAutoIt - AutoItScript
    2. Download this file package that I've made: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22203901/NewBotFiles.zip
    3. Put the DLL's into C:\Windows AND C:\Windows\System32OR in the same Directory as your Script
    4. Put the tesseract.au3 and fastfind.au3 into C:\Program files (x86)\autoit\include
    5. Put the images in C:\program files (x86)\autoit\pics\ (Default) or in a folder called pics in the same Directory as your script file (auto detected) Edit line 81 for other Locations
    6. Install tesseract from google code https://tesseract-ocr.googlecode.com...tup-3.01-1.exe to Default Directory
    7. Ingame set your resolution to Windowed (FullScreen) 1920x1080
    8. Ingame bind move to your Middle Mouse Button
    9. If you are using 32bit windows you must edit tesseract.au3 line 121 to point to your tesseract install folder and line 81 in main script for your images

script: http://pastebin.com/t75UtaE6
    Last edited by RiZzLiTo; 07-11-2012 at 05:07 PM.

027srik's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wildman00 View Post

I agree with this guy, tried blaksack script itv really clever, faster and never misses. Ever

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RiZzLiTo View Post
    if the res is set right...pics in the dir . move binded to mouse 3 . is your monk build set up properly ?

these instructions are for the blacksack;s hybrid version Instructions

1. Install AutoIT 64bit options with the Default Option and DirectoryAutoIt - AutoItScript
    2. Download this file package that I've made: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22203901/NewBotFiles.zip
    3. Put the DLL's into C:\Windows AND C:\Windows\System32OR in the same Directory as your Script
    4. Put the tesseract.au3 and fastfind.au3 into C:\Program files (x86)\autoit\include
    5. Put the images in C:\program files (x86)\autoit\pics\ (Default) or in a folder called pics in the same Directory as your script file (auto detected) Edit line 81 for other Locations
    6. Install tesseract from google code https://tesseract-ocr.googlecode.com...tup-3.01-1.exe to Default Directory
    7. Ingame set your resolution to Windowed (FullScreen) 1920x1080
    8. Ingame bind move to your Middle Mouse Button
    9. If you are using 32bit windows you must edit tesseract.au3 line 121 to point to your tesseract install folder and line 81 in main script for your images

script: [AutoIt] Blaksack's mod 1.93hyb.f HYBRID SCRIPT! - Pastebin.com
    if you look up a couple posts you will see that i said i have windows 7 64 bit running both 1920x1080 with fullscreen windowed and pc screen res. redid all png files, and have the 10% movement speed from the passive. this problem isnt just for my monk class. it does the same thing for my demond hunter. i have the monk set up the way it says to for a notares script. which is the one im posting in. not the hybrid, which im getting the same problem with.

my first post i asked how to change the cords. and my second post i said i also paused the script and moved closer to the cellar to see if that worked, but he still tps out. i am pretty sure i need to change the cords of the cellar, add one or two more movement clicks to get to the cellar, fix the detection of the cellar. or maybe my low graphics are not letting it pick up the pixels of the cellar.

jaws95678's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RiZzLiTo View Post
    it works nice but less attacks for higher dps weapons. still testing runs but so far so good and this script also works with char switching .
    How much DPS do you have? I'm using the BlackSack's "F" script and I'm guessing I need to buy some better weapons because I'm not killing Sakaroth and/or his minions.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaws95678 View Post
    How much DPS do you have? I'm using the BlackSack's "F" script and I'm guessing I need to buy some better weapons because I'm not killing Sakaroth and/or his minions.
    23k dps im still using e till i get more spirit regen .